It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans Government says Imam Mahdi soon to be revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Heres the propaganda video

And heres a recap by CBN

Link
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And yet people think Irans nuclear program is for "peaceful purposes" even though Ahmadinjad believes himself to be an agent of the Imam, and that his purpose is to create havoc in the world.

edit on 23-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't know about the messiah but, Iran will nuke the west. I think the doubt that they will is what will be our downfall.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The world needs another new wannabe Antichrist.

Usher in the war of wars Iran, tis exactly what the Zionists and west want you to do.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And now the radical Islam group who took control of Egypt, and Turkey is aligning themselves with Iran. If anyone doesn't know this is the Muslim version of the Bibles Revelations where the Muslims pretty much take over the world.

abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-4-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
1. This has already been posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. The guy who made the video and released it was arrested by iranian police, so no the government doesnt agree with the video, however they do claim that the mahdi is near. but to link the video with this statement is just spreading false info.

3. this has nothing to do with iranians nuclear program. if anyone is going to nuke the west it will be the israelis.

4. iranian clerics already criticized the video and proved many claims wrong.

5. the mahdi character is not just a made up out of nothing, there are prophecies and hadiths regarding this figure and signs preceding him, signs that include days and places. I will not go into details but you can google the mahdi and read about him, a man named al sufyani must arrive before him and will spread corruption and declares war on the west and the muslims. all talked about by the prophet muhammed and his family.

6. if you are going to post something at least bother to research it and provide useful information for the readers, otherwise its useless
edit on 23/4/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

wow what a thought i just had..

lets drop off a couple thousand cases of AK-47 ammo,over there , scattered around, but,,, Doped,, with an Acid inside the round that Eats the gun barrel from the inside-out, when fired,, and will make the weapon useless in short order...

just wishful thinking..????

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The true Islamic Mahdi, IF and when he comes, is only a Divine Teacher. He will prove and show to the Iranian leaders and clerics, as well as every other religious corrupt despots how they had misled our common Creator's children for centuries.

He will not demand their heads. He is a compassionate teacher, just as our Creator is.

The leaders and clerics will offer up theirs on their free will, as retribution for what they had done not only to our muslim brothers and sisters whom had followed the true teachings of the good prophet Muhammad, but to innocent others as well......

May they repent , give it up, while it is still not too late, for only death and destruction awaits all when the Truth is revealed, between those whom are stubborn to give up their powers and the awakened masses.....

edit on 23-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I see there are a few people here who want to bring a touch of sanity. I've said before that there are a lot of people, many of whom are now coming to this site, who are playing a huge *game* of "Conspiracy Theory." They're not so much interested in facts nor truth as they are in "gameplay." I need only nod to the many fans of Dutchsinse and his sort to make my point.

My compliments, sir....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That was the 2nd part.

This is part 1

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
1. This has already been posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. The guy who made the video and released it was arrested by iranian police, so no the government doesnt agree with the video, however they do claim that the mahdi is near. but to link the video with this statement is just spreading false info.

3. this has nothing to do with iranians nuclear program. if anyone is going to nuke the west it will be the israelis.

4. iranian clerics already criticized the video and proved many claims wrong.

5. the mahdi character is not just a made up out of nothing, there are prophecies and hadiths regarding this figure and signs preceding him, signs that include days and places. I will not go into details but you can google the mahdi and read about him, a man named al sufyani must arrive before him and will spread corruption and declares war on the west and the muslims. all talked about by the prophet muhammed and his family.

6. if you are going to post something at least bother to research it and provide useful information for the readers, otherwise its useless

"Ahmadinejad and others are defending it. And actually, there's been an official, public statement from the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei's representative in the Revolutionary Guard that verified his position."

That position -- that Khamenei is the Mahdi's deputy on earth -- is gaining traction among important players in the Iranian political and religious establishment, including leaders of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards Corps.

One top cleric even said recently on state television that Khamenei was no ordinary baby and that the Supreme Leader called out the name of a revered Shiite holy figure when he was born.

Another prominent ayatollah, Mesbah Yazdi, is one of Iran's leading advocates of Islamic end times ideology, which says that the Mahdi will return to slaughter all non-Muslims and establish a global Islamic empire.

Kahlili says Yazdi, who is a mentor to Ahmadinejad, has given Khamenei his apocalyptic stamp of approval.

"Yazdi also stated that Khamenei ascends to the sky every year for five hours, meeting with Imam Mahdi, So they are defending the Supreme Leader's position as a saint, as a prophet, as the one who is going to pass the flag of Islam to Imam Mahdi."

Source

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

the video has caused the regime to split actually, claims that the video was approved by ahmedijejad cant be proved, so i cant comment on that. however ahmedinejad is an extreme believer so i wouldnt doubt his involvement in the making of this video, but ahmedinejad doesnt speak for all the iraninan or muslims. so if he believes something thats just him and nothing more.

the producer who was detained by iranian police for investigation is ali asqar sijani. i think hes now released (cant confirm that) they probably detained him to show that they dont agree even though they probably supported him. who knows

the latest news is that the video was rejected by the iranian supreme council. i think they stopped involving ahemdinejad to protect his image after the video didnt receive the anticipated support. as much as i support ahmedinejad with some of his policies, i think hes getting carried away which is really damaging his reputation.

last but not least, such stunts negatively affect khamenie, so really whether they supported the video or not it has only caused them more harm than good. next time they'll think twice...

edit to add:

yazdi is also very extremist, i think he misinterpreted hadiths. i never take what he says as truth. very extreme views and i think its affecting ahmedinejad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

My neighbour has a strange cat. He claims that at the cat's birth, it uttered a gutteral sound, and sounded like a name instead of a mew.

And then, every day, he would sleep for five hours, and after that, he would go sniffing at religious books, not that my neighbour had many other kind of books in the first place. He claims his cat is divine.

And I certainly witnessed his strange powers. He could easily and effortlessly leap up from a 2 feet deep ditch, and I had often marvelled at his abilities.

But before I could ever grasp the concept of a 'divine cat', I noticed that he had no mercy for any rats or birds he caught, his natural enemies. He would stealthily creep up to the unsuspecting animal from downwind and then lash his jaws upon them, banging their heads unconcious before settling down to a good meal.

Perhaps I read too much about 'divinity', for with their powers comes love and compassion, even for enemies. The Messiah had appealed to our Creator to spare those whom had hurt and harm him, and the good prophet Muhammad had spared many millions more from the bloodlust of his generals when he came upon his natural enemies, and lead them to a better path in life.

Therefore, my neighbour must be nuts to accord such priviledge and honour to his domesticated cat, and best he keep it to himself before he forces anyone else to kneel and worship his cat, or there will be hell to pay, in human and divine form......

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The gift of the Mahdi? From the movie "Gremlins?". Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

join