It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't actually believe that its my job or anyones job to debunk something. I do believe that it is everyones responsibility to check into what is introduced as scientific evidence. After seeing a documentary called What In The World Are They Spraying. I for one felt there was little question that this is occuring. It is obvious that there are unusual weather patterns occuring. Add to it the claimed aluminum and barium levels in soil and people being reported at extremely high levels. To deny that there isn't something to this is like attempting to deny that there are no raised radiation levels from the nuclear plant in Japan.

You fell for snake oil salesman. When you said there is little question, you forgot one thing, to QUESTION them who made it.

ANY sample of soil you take will have Aluminum and Barium. You should ask those who made that film what an typical level of Aluminum or Barium could be?

And if you do not think that Barium or Aluminum can be in the ground, where do you think it comes from?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by firepilot

People don't have to go to a specialized site like chemtrailcentral anymore to find out about the constant atmospheric modification so many don't.

Simply go to most any MSM site, you'll find aware people there now who know about the aerosol/particulate spreading, I rountinely find large numbers of very awake and astute such people on my visits to sites dealing with such things as health and financial data among other topics. Likely because the topics very much interrelate.

Awareness of the topic is growing, more people are becoming aware of it, all the bunksters in the world will not significantly stop people from finding out, if anything I think they actually are a great catalyst for promoting people's continuence in looking, so by all means, bunk away.

Okay, then if there is all this evidence, then why are the same discredited, and even doctored photos brought out again and again. LIke the interior Boeing 777 shot with water barrels, or the air sampling plane with forward facing tubes. Or photos of planes missing their engine.

Why is there so little knowledge of aviation or science among chemtrailers? Why is there so much junk science spread, like the guy who run Arizona skywatch claiming the air in Phoenix is 4 percent aluminum and over 10 percent particulate, which would be lethal

Why people think that Barium and Aluminum can not be found in the ground, and if its there, its from airplane.

And do we want to bring up the latest video from aircrap, that implies the Tucson Glider Club is involved in chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

if you realize why they chem-trail then you know spring is here -they always taper off in the north but soon will pick back up when they tink it is warm enough for the season--in summer here they chemtrail every day .
Its good you notice the schedual they have, now notice when a cold front comes down from the north, or a south system approching, they modify for the weather as it is.
when you have watched them for as long as i have [over 15 years-i am 55] you will see they dimming for global warming, spraying alluminum or barrium with a host or other metals. world wide now!
go to a newer site---- chemcrap.org -- AND SEE!! of course there are always multilple reasons, but warming is the real big one.
Think of this---if we are warming the atmosphere, as well as all water bodies,also the surface dirt, then besides above ground warming wouldnt we be insulating the inside where we have molten lava furnace???
wouldnt that cause the magma to rise in temperature also??
wouldnt that cause expansion as it does with anything you heat up???
wouldnt that expansion cause earthquakes-increased volcanic activity???????
ARE WE NOT SEEING THIS WORLD WIDE RIGHT NOW????????????????
If you are young-20 and under maybe 30 and under,-you are screwed for a future-THE EARTH IS EXPANDING FROM GLOBAL WARMING -throw in some solar flares. electrical metorites flying by and a few other natural effects and you have a big surprize comming.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
I live in Slovakia. Last wednesday was very very hot outside and clearly blue sky. We've never had chemtrails over here, or very rarely. But on that day we had lots, and I mean LOTS of them.

You haven't been paying enough attention. CONtrails are something that happen all over the world. Slovakia included!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

...if you realize why they chem-trail then you know spring is here -they always taper off in the north but soon will pick back up when they tink it is warm enough for the season--in summer here they chemtrail every day .....

LMAO!

You people are hilarious. You just don't get it, do you?

The change in the numbers of CONTRAILS...ordinary, everyday condensation trails....of frozen H2O ice crystals is due to the seasons changing. AND the particular atmospheric conditions at altitude, over your region...on any given day and time.

The rest of your post, I didn't bother to copy/past/address because it was utterly ridiculous....about the Earth "expanding", and somehow this fantasy of the (NON_existent) "spraying" activity heating up the interior mantle?? Poppycock!!

Truly.....the only way for people to even "believe" this nonsense of "chem"-trails seems to stem from a deep-set lack of science education and knowledge.....

edit on 24 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

LMAO!

You people are hilarious. You just don't get it, do you?

The change in the numbers of CONTRAILS...ordinary, everyday condensation trails....of frozen H2O ice crystals is due to the seasons changing. AND the particular atmospheric conditions at altitude, over your region...on any given day and time.

The rest of your post, I didn't bother to copy/past/address because it was utterly ridiculous....about the Earth "expanding", and somehow this fantasy of the (NON_existent) "spraying" activity heating up the interior mantle?? Poppycock!!

Truly.....the only way for people to even "believe" this nonsense of "chem"-trails seems to stem from a deep-set lack of science education and knowledge.....

I have been watching chemtrail sites for 11 years now, and invariably it happens..

Summertime : Where did the chemtrails go, they must have stopped spraying, I hardly ever see them anymore

Wintertime : Wow, biggest sprayday ever, those chemplanes were out in force today!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I have been watching chemtrail sites for 11 years now, and invariably it happens.. Summertime : Where did the chemtrails go, they must have stopped spraying, I hardly ever see them anymore Wintertime : Wow, biggest sprayday ever, those chemplanes were out in force today!

Except where I live, winter temperatures are often as warm as summer temperatures in some places and there are still plenty.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Except where I live, winter temperatures are often as warm as summer temperatures in some places and there are still plenty.

There will still be plenty, even in summer time. The atmosphere is very cold miles up where planes fly, regardless of how hot it is on the ground.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Tecumte

People don't have to go to a specialized site like chemtrailcentral anymore to find out about the constant atmospheric modification so many don't.

Simply go to most any MSM site, you'll find aware people there now who know about the aerosol/particulate spreading, I rountinely find large numbers of very awake and astute such people on my visits to sites dealing with such things as health and financial data among other topics. Likely because the topics very much interrelate.

Awareness of the topic is growing, more people are becoming aware of it, all the bunksters in the world will not significantly stop people from finding out, if anything I think they actually are a great catalyst for promoting people's continuence in looking, so by all means, bunk away.

Okay, then if there is all this evidence, then why are the same discredited, and even doctored photos brought out again and again. LIke the interior Boeing 777 shot with water barrels, or the air sampling plane with forward facing tubes. Or photos of planes missing their engine.

Why is there so little knowledge of aviation or science among chemtrailers? Why is there so much junk science spread, like the guy who run Arizona skywatch claiming the air in Phoenix is 4 percent aluminum and over 10 percent particulate, which would be lethal

Why people think that Barium and Aluminum can not be found in the ground, and if its there, its from airplane.

And do we want to bring up the latest video from aircrap, that implies the Tucson Glider Club is involved in chemtrails?

In any topic that has or is just entering the the mainstream dialogue (and even many that have been around awhile) there will still be alot of speculation as to the EXACT nature of the operations and unfortunately there will still be alot of intentional 'fogging' used by those who prefer to not have this in the public eye, to try and keep the topic confused and marginalized for as long as possible.

I have to imagine there was this same type of thing during the Manhatten project or similar type open air testing such as is decribed in Leonard Cole's "Clouds of Secrecy". Just because people don't have ALL of the exact answers regarding these aerosol/particulate spreadings for such things as weather mod. doesn't mean they are 100% wrong.

Clearly from my years of observations I can say SOME TYPE of cloud 'building/seeding' operations are taking place over where I live, my friends and neighbors here in the county often refer jokingly to it as 'terra-forming' they have watched the skies here for a long long time, they know this seeding is happening, they may not understand EXACTLY why but they are not idiots, many know the sky and land like the back of their hand, you won't fool many of them very easily.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If "chemtrails" haven't been proven, then how is it people are talking about "they've been spraying chemtrails all day here" like they're factual and real?

I guess because they suspect it´s not just normal contrails, I don´t know why don´t you ask those people.

What a century of flight does prove, is that what we're seeing in the sky is and has always been CONtrails, nothing more. Until proven otherwise.

A century of flight does not disprove a secret geo engineering program.

So how is it then that you can sit in that chair and proclaim that some of the contrails are "chemtrails"? How can you possibly tell them apart when they look exactly the same?

I never claimed anything as fact. Ten years ago we never saw these kind of contrails that linger and haze out, covering the entire sky. It´s not just the increase in air traffic.

But it is your fault perpetuating a claim that you know is unprovable. That equates to knowingly and deliberately spreading misinformation at the least. You know it's unprovable, but you'll cater to the unprovable claims and spread them around as fact. Good one.

Like I said, I never claimed anything as a fact. You should learn to read.

And what? Unprovable does not mean impossible. If it is in fact true, it is done in secret, and therefore practically unprovable.

Fact is, that lots of people worldwide seem to be noticing it.

You've openly admitted that there's no way to prove "chemtrails" are real. Thus you are basing your claims on nothing. I'm basing my claims off of 100+ years of powered flight and known meteorological weather conditions.

What were my claims exactly?

What you base your claim on has nothing to do with disproving the existence of a geo engineering program.

See? Now you don't have to go up in a plane to get trail samples. Now you can get swab samples from everywhere outside. If all the samples come back with the same aluminum and barium chemicals, then you have provable, repeatable scientific evidence.

So you are suggesting these chemtrails contain aluminium and barium?

Until somebody does the most basic, elementary scientific testing of multiple samples from multiple sources, "chemtrails" will still and always will be unprovable, fear-mongering BS.

So according to you, anything that is currently unprovable, is BS, and not allowed to talk about? You could at the very least say that air traffic is having an effect on our weather and climate, and how our skies look and many people are noticing that it looks like orchestrated attempts to block out the sun.

Oooh yeah, bring something irrelevant into the mix instead of staying on topic. Good one.

It is relevant, because there obviously is a real phenomenon going on, and people are wondering. I can´t see how someone that supports 911 truth would try to stop any debate on this subject, calling it BS and fearmongering.

It should be unnatural for you to use such supressive tactics.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart
I live in the Spokane area, and in the past few weeks there has not been very many chemtrais if any at all. This is unusual for my area, has anyone else noticed any difference?

Yep, my friends and I have noticed the nice blue skies and a change in weather for the warmer.
Been thinking that maybe they dont want it to rain due to the radiation.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I see them everyday here... multiple times a day

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
While there have been some known seeding efforts in an attempt to create rain, etc., I don't believe for a minute "they" are spraying us for "days on end." The premise is laughable. You don't think we'd notice if we were being poisoned / dumped on by what would have to be thousands of tons of whatever it is?

How often is soil, groundwater and wastewater tested around major cities? Answer: All the time. By independent environmental companies (one of which I work for), that test to keep companies within standards, clean up sites, and so on. We would KNOW if we were being dumped on to that degree. It's laughable that you think we wouldn't. There are probably DOZENS of soil and water tests done DAILY by different companies around ALL major cities. They don't find your mystery chemicals. Because they don't exist!

If you can explain away this mystery, I'm all ears. But it stands to reason that if they are spraying, it's to get stuff into our lungs and bloodstream, or in our plants and animals. It also has to hit the water and ground. And there it would stay, and be detected. And it's NOT. Why not? Explain away if you can.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

i live in washington state and have been researching chemtrails for a few years now, ive noticed the decrease in chemtrails and have come to a logical conclusion.

based off the following map of potential radioactive fallout [transport.nilu.no...] AND the newest break through in the decay rate of radioactive particles [news.softpedia.com...] ive concluded that the only reason(s) at this moment is to allow the sun to essentially "burn off" the radiation."

now the thing with operations like chemtrails is that they are typically influenced under the radar by other projects from TPTB, and the awareness of the general public.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I've seen a significant decrease as well.

I'm not an expert in chemtrails and contrails by any means. However, I do have to pose this question. Many times in a day you will be able to see multiple aircrafts in the sky at the same time. If you pay attention, you would more than likely see that one of those aircrafts do not have the gassy substance emitting from the rear, yet the other does. Why is that?

I have on multiple accounts have seen this, maybe others have noticed? If not, next time you take a leisurely stroll outside, take a look at the sky and watch the aircrafts.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

I live in Mid-Missouri and it's been raining about every day here, with more to come, if there are truly any radioactive plumes traveling overhead, and this seeding is occurring over the area, then I think it's fair to ask, isn't it likely the rain might be bringing it down with it.Perhaps we should all be collecting samples for analysis.

Too, if we have this ability to constantly seed for clouds and rain and weather mod. why do we see what looks like constant seeding for rain on radar maps over already flooded areas? And why don't we see seeding for rain over dought stricken fire ravaged areas like Texas is experiencing now?

My hypothesis is because all of this weather mod. and seeding is done for FINANCIAL and political reasons that have to do with objectives NOT necessarily based upon the immediate welfare of the people living beneath these programs, but rather for the profit and control of others in more far away places.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! ARE YOU TELLING US YOU ARE UNABLE TO DICPHER A CONTRAIL FROM A CHEMTRAIL?!

[snip]

Watch this- maybe it will enlighten you.
AND IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE SYSTEM THEN I HOPE KILLING THE MINORITY IS WORTH IT FOR SAVING THE HUMAN SPECIES. IT BETTER NOT BE SIMPLY ABOUT POWER.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/4/11 by masqua because: Removed uncivil comment

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

[snip]

CHEMTRAILS TO ME SEEM TO BE LESS ABOUT EUGENICS AND MORE ABOUT PROTECTION FROM EXTRA TERRESTRIAL OBJECTS. I.E. - solar flares, aliens, comets, etc.

IF ITS ABOUT POWER, THEN THAT IS DISGUSTING.

edit on 25/4/11 by masqua because: Removed uncivil comment

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart
I live in the Spokane area, and in the past few weeks there has not been very many chemtrais if any at all. This is unusual for my area, has anyone else noticed any difference?

I live in the Spokane area also. I spend a lot of time looking at the sky and have not noticed any difference. I spent 8 years flying on jets all over the country and there is nothing on them to spray anything. Depending on the moisture in the air and the air temps up there contails will be more visable or less visable. It is simply water vapor.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

How ironic. Your screen name? Take your own advice:

IDIOT SHEEP DISINFO AGENTS MAKING $2.50 per post. CHOKE ON THESE VIDEOS.

"disinfo"?? Yes...those videos. You're new here....those have been AROUND and AROUND on ATS...over and over and over again. Your ignorance on display, unfortunately....

Video #1:

@1:25 --- That is a Gulfstream 1 that is equipped to SAMPLE the air. Those probes on the exterior face FORWARD!! LOL! READ all about it HERE.

@1:29 --- A KC-135 (ONE jet) that was configured, some years ago, to spray.....WATER!!! Yup! Water. This was for in-flight icing tests. A blog posting from 2006: www.militaryphotos.net...

Article from 1999: www.globalsecurity.org...

@1:37 --- the PNNL Gulfstream 1, again.
@1:41 --- A regular airliner dumping fuel, in an emergency. This only done when necessary for an unscheduled landing...to reduce the weight to within landing limits.

@1:50 --- A variety of cloud seeding equipment.
@2:06 --- A military Boeing 767, looked like.....the location there, where the odd cone is....THAT is where the APU resides. The cone was some sort of (possible) experimental exhaust attachment.

@2:08 --- Another airliner dumping fuel.
@2:16 to 2:40 --- MORE airliners. Those images FALSELY called "chem" airplanes. THAT is what they do when flight testing a new design....those barrels all hold water. The water can be pumped around, to alter the center of gravity, for the flight testing requirements.

Really.....it is tragic that a lack of aviation knowledge and experience leads to such ignorance, and gullibility....by the "chem"-trail HOAXERS!!

Video #2:

Again.....that is not what is claimed by (is it "tankerenemy" again?? He is either intentional disinfo, or just incredibly uneducated).

The original video was filmed by a USAF crewmember on the KC-10 chase plane. He was the Flight Engineer. It was a PRANK! To ridicule the "chem"-trail believers! Worked very well, too. He joined ATS, and fessed up. There are threads about that video.....just search.....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Video #3:

A very ignorant woman, prattling on about things she hasn't a clue about. Really, that one might be the stupidest of the lot.....

Video #4:

A Evergreen International....firefighting airplane. Only one they own, modified like that..... a Boeing 747.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

Video #5:

???? You post a clip in German?? Basically, looked lke it was full of BS too.....only thing they had there was "complaints" about the sulfur dioxide in the engines' exhaust. Well....that is in your car's tailpipe, too!

Sulfur dioxide (also sulphur dioxide) is the chemical compound with the formula SO2. It is produced by volcanoes and in various industrial processes. Since coal and petroleum often contain sulfur compounds, their combustion generates sulfur dioxide unless the sulfur compounds are removed before burning the fuel....

en.wikipedia.org...

Video #6:

What a joke! Sorry, but that is so bogus, I wonder sometimes at people's lack of ability to discern when they are having their legs pulled, big time.

Video #7:

From the Netherlands. NORMAL airplane contrails. Every example.

There are NO SUCH THING as "chem"-trails!!

Not being deliberately sprayed, as the hucksters try to feed to you, on YouTube and elsewhere. The contrails mare merely H2O, in ice crystal form. They are the SAME as clouds. Cirrus clouds, to be exact. Becaquse of their make-up and altitude. They can last just as long (or short) duration as regular cirrus clouds, too. Because, that is what they are......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join