It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by Tygart

I don't think anyone is trying to hide the truth. You may be limited on ATS members that live in your specific city, so people who don't live there can only speculate.

Why don't you take some pictures of the chemtrails? That's what I did. Check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read my original post. Quote it as proof.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

Sorry for my part in the argument. To answer your question, they have reduced here in the southwest. However, today was forecasted to be sunny and clear and instead is nothing but solid cloud and lines from horizon to horizon, and based on a drive, the same from my home to 60 miles south as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

OP...i just posted a thread about this a few minutes ago. i live in atlanta and they have been chemtrailing like crazy here! anytime we see any sunlight...the planes come shortly after that. haven't seen sun in days. other on this thread have noticed similar things, in different states.

First let me address your chemtrails. I myself live in the Atlanta metro area and there has not been chemtrails being sprayed, because what you were seeing are contrails I see them everyday.Now you say you haven't seen the sun in days? Well that is not accurate since the sun was out during the week and I know that because I was doing some lawn maintenance and was out in it.
How about trying to get some pics of these trails so we can see them..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, we haven't been able to see if there are any or not here in NW Oregon, but yesterday, we had clear skies and no chemtrails, but....today a front is coming in and they have been spraying. Glad you asked. And if nobody has seen this site, it is a good one. All kinds of info. Here is the link.

aircrap.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?"

Apparently, not. I must be too bored actually look skyward and notice how these alleged "chemtrails" would "triangulate" over my neighborhood. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that "something's up"! Not a day goes by when I wonder: "What are they really spraying?"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

LMAO at what counts as an "expert" in the "chemtrail" community.
Read the post again, heck, let me highlight the pertinent part for you, since you missed it the first time:

I chose the University of Kansas to study meteorology… During my sophomore year at KU I auditioned for one of three openings at KTKA in Topeka… 13 months later (emphasis mine) I had gone from a 2-hour/5 day a week job to the main guy.

How long does it take to get a real meteorologist degree, which is the only thing that actually qualifies someone as a real meteorologist? Research it a bit. Here's the answer I got when I did and this comes from many sources: a 4 year degree and at least 2 years of graduate study. That's six years.
Your "expert"? He managed to become a weatherman after 13 months. He is not a meteorologist, unless he goes back and finishes his degree and graduate work.
If you are going to pull out "experts", please make sure the really are what you claim. He is NOT.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

You need to adjust your thinking. An incoming front means there are conditions for contrails to form and persist. That's what all cirrus clouds mean, and always have. It's been known for centuries that you use cirrus clouds as a way to forecast coming weather changes.
It is only the reverse in the "chemtrail" world. Everyone else knows contrails are effected by the weather, not the weather is effected by the contrails.
Please get a weather guide and see what that says. You can even go to your library or used book store and find a really old weather guide and it will tell you the same thing. Even antique weather books confirm this.
When you see cirrus clouds, you will most likely see contrails. When there are no cirrus clouds, you probably won't have contrails. Why? Because they both need the same conditions to form and persist.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Think about that for a minute. Get a map sometime and follow a "chemtrail formation". You will see it shift shape, depending on your point of view. What looks to be triangulation in your neighborhood must might look like random lines 50 miles away.
Just like everything else in the sky, what you see depends on where you are standing. These so-called formations are nothing more than your wishful thinking. Try thinking outside your neighborhood, to the entire length of a contrail, which if it goes from horizon to horizon is about 300 miles. Everyone along that 300 mile track is going to see it differently than you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
Well, we haven't been able to see if there are any or not here in NW Oregon, but yesterday, we had clear skies and no chemtrails, but....today a front is coming in and they have been spraying. Glad you asked. And if nobody has seen this site, it is a good one. All kinds of info. Here is the link.

aircrap.org...

Good info? That site is so full of junk science and misinformation, and things that are so ridiculous, its beyond the pale.

Have you not realized that cloud cover, especially cirrus, increases in advance of a frontal system?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here in NJ chemtrails (YES CHEMTRAILS), are maybe a bit less than last winter now, but you can see them everyday anyway, specially at the sunrise. Those coward bastards will never stop throwing their crap on us.

Allow me to add a few more paragraphs just to say I consider really absurd and incredible how we still have people who doesn't believe CHEMtrail are real. There are both : CHEMTRAILS and contrails (intentionally using capital letters). Not all are chemtrails, not all are contrails.

So many times, early morning at my job place, I took a look outside and saw the sun rising in a beautiful blue sky, also 3 or 4 planes spreading their chemtrails, I came back 2 or 3 times more and saw how those trails got wider untill I saw no more blue sky.

Maybe I can bring a little bit of support to my words with this :

Link (Not the first time it has been posted in ATS) :
www.osti.gov...

Quote :

Earth's climate is thought to be quite sensitive to changes in radiative fluxes that are quite small in absolute magnitude, a few watts per square meter, and in relation to these fluxes in the natural climate. Atmospheric aerosol particles exert influence on climate directly, by scattering and absorbing radiation, and indirectly by modifying the microphysical properties of clouds and in turn their radiative effects and hydrology. The forcing of climate change by these indirect effects is thought to be quite substantial relative to forcing by incremental concentrations of greenhouse gases, but highly uncertain. Quantification of aerosol indirect forcing by satellite- or ground-based remote sensing has proved quite difficult in view of inherent large variation in the pertinent observables such as cloud optical depth, which is controlled mainly by liquid water path and only secondarily by aerosols. Limited work has shown instances of large magnitude of aerosol indirect forcing, with local instantaneous forcing upwards of 50 W m[sup 66]-2. Ultimately it will be necessary to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models to accurately identify the anthropogenic forcing at present and over secular time and to assess the influence of this forcing in the context of other forcings of climate change. While the elements of aerosol processes that must be represented in models describing the evolution and properties of aerosol particles that serve as cloud condensation particles are known, many important components of these processes remain to be understood and to be represented in models, and the models evaluated against observation, before such model-based representations can confidently be used to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models.

Thanks for the opportunity.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nuclear Scientist (whistle blowing) Public Announcement confirms cemtrails and much much more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

As much as I am loathe to, I have to eat crow on that one. Doesn't mean that he is wrong though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've got some pictures I will post soon. There was a rainbow in one trail. Overall I've noticed less contrails/chemtrails over the last month.

The problem I have with this subject is I have no way to know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. I notice the trails that last for hours and tend to create a cloud cover. I find this to be an odd occurance that was happening all to offen. I also notice the planes that leave these persitant contrails come from the direction of Edward's Airforce base.

On a side note I saw a show that researched this topic and at one point they tested aviation fuel for additives and didn't find anything. What I found interesting was that they mentioned it was commercial fuel they tested and that when they asked if they could test some from the military's fuel they were denied. I've though an fuel additive is a good way to carry out opperations without much need for people, "in the know".

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

I had to comment on this, I am a pilot and I have been flying here in the willamette valley in oregon for the last two days. Until this afternoon I had hoped it was over but sure enough by mid afternoon 2 appeared and right before a front came through. These folks who say this is a hoax and really contrails are either blind or don't go outside or paid to say this stuff, to me it's like doubting the sun will come up tomorrow. I watch the sky way more than most and I know the conditions a contrail forms , it's ice crystal formation from the warmed then cooled jet output.
It has to be 79 below F. this make it easy to know if it's contrail they appear when it's real cold in winter and high altitudes like about 40 K Ft. and these chem-trails are mid altitude like 25 K. I have flown under then and also was diverted and a tanker fly right by me putting down chem-trails and our plane had no contrails and it was at the same altitude and over the Arizona desert E. of Phoenix and at mid altitude. I saw it and I see them every day in Oregon 2-3 days before a front and do the math , it's no 79 below at those altitudes, so unless your a pilot you don't get it, chemtrails appear and then stop in the sky, what's going on here, do they pull the power and glide for awhile in an airliner ? Just Ignorance to suggest these are contrails all the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here"near" Lake Tahoe, "Geoengineering" not chemtrails continue almost daily.
You "contrail" guys happy now?

When it's clear,the sky maintains it's beauty day and night. When they spray? Tends to "cloud" the upper atmosphere.

But I'm still learning about contrails..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In georgia they have been spraying in the cover of night mostly and can be seen under moonlight, by morning no sun and white hazed blue sky, around noon is when they focus on the sun area of the sky until it is no longer visible.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You have not shown a thing, Bonez you are acting like a clown here.

I wonder about people such as yourself who claim 9/11 is an inside job when you have NO repeatable, scientific evidence and yet you want it here..

Where do you think people are going to get the evidence from ???

That is like asking for access to the debris pile so you can test if from the WTC, come on man, get a life.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You have not shown a thing, Bonez you are acting like a clown here. I wonder about people such as yourself who claim 9/11 is an inside job when you have NO repeatable, scientific evidence and yet you want it here.. Where do you think people are going to get the evidence from ??? That is like asking for access to the debris pile so you can test if from the WTC, come on man, get a life.

Haha! I was wondering about that exact same logical inconsistency myself. As if a government that is capable of lying and covering up something like the WTC for the last 11 years, including fixing the 9/11 Commission isn't capable of spraying our skies with chemtrails for whatever reason and keeping that covered up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The skies are almost always clear here in West Texas. Within the past 2 wks I have noticed more chem trails then i have ever seen in my life. I have pictures with date stamp as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

There's no such thing as chemtrails and they've been debunked ad nausium here on ATS and have been proven to be disinformation. If any of you think that there is any reality to them, then try to debunk my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Nobody has been able to yet.
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nothing has been debunked at all, and the only thing you have proven is your arrogance, and your dishonesty. You are talking about the existence of contrails, wich nobody is denying.

You have no way to prove that the trails that people are seeing and talking about, are normal conrails, so nothing has been debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join