It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I will try this again it worked before in the previous post but not now......
www.carnicom.com...
I hope this works.
Yes it does work now I have no idea why my first link failed to work but I apologize for the error be it mine or the site.
Thanks for the heads up there.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

OK - well that one works - but which bit of information on the page are you referring to??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Iwinder

OK - well that one works - but which bit of information on the page are you referring to??

Referring to what? what point do you want a reference to?
Have you read this thread in its complete state?
I posted way back that you have to read the whole thread to get the gist of it.
If your looking for a specific fact or area of debate it does have a menu if you didn't notice it pulls down real nice and easy.
I thank you again for pointing out the busted link and happy reading there.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

If your looking for a specific fact or area of debate it does have a menu if you didn't notice it pulls down real nice and easy.
I thank you again for pointing out the busted link and happy reading there.
Regards, Iwinder

Because you keep just linking "carnicom.com" and not what individual webpage there, that you would like discussed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

to the point that I though you were trying to make when you said:

.......I did not claim the elevated levels of Barium and Aluminum as you say I did. BONZE did that claim and I do agree with it and I did quote him but I did not bring this to the table. From what I have read it seems to be true......Has anyone debunked www.carnicom.com...

I had thought we weer talking about alleged elevated levels of aluminium & barium and you weer linking to something where Carnicom has some evidence for that - are you saying you just mean Carnicom "in general"?

Of course - why are you trynig to change the subject??

I see nothing in any of your posts specifying anything at all - you have made vague references to elevated aluminium and barium levels, and posted a generic link to Carnicom as evidence - but there's nothing on the pages you linked to.

So AFAIK there's nothing at all to "get the gist of" from you - jsut the usual assertions without evidence.

I'm looking for whichever one you say suppors your claim of elevated levels of aluminium and barium - why can't you point to youre evidence?

I'm not going to look through the hundreds of possible combinations to try to figure out what you are looking at - if yuo cant' tell me I'm jsut going to assume you are just posting the link in hhte hope that I'll find something for you!

edit on 26-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
can you people believe the people denying chem-trails--shills and dis-info agents or mostly they are stupid with their heads in their butts--I wonder if any of them are older than they been spraying=[i am 55 , grew up with real skies and know they have been spraying here for over 15 tears with increasing passes each year]
these dis-info and deniers are hideing the real truth so you dont ask the question WHAT ARE THEY SPRAYING?? --alluminum oxides and barrium along with other heavey metals--all poison to the earth and US!!!!
chemcrap.org WILL SHOW YOU THE REASONS -
clifford carnicom.com WILL SHOW YOU SHOCKING HEALTH EFFECTS OF SPRAYING
strange days strange skies at immage event.com will show you pics from all over the world
GLOBAL DIMMING FOR GLOBAL WARMING-YOU YOUNG ARE SCREWED IF YOU DONT GET OFF YOUR BUTTS-----------

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Where in Ga are you? I ask because I also live in Ga just east of Atlanta. Now what is interesting is that I leave for work at around 6:45 am which is right before sunrise and I see contrails and not chemtrails. Also for the last few days the weather has not been the best sunny at times then some rain which was just what happens when weather systems approach. Not saying your wrong just maybe a bit misinformed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Right - so, as usual for chemmies, you have no actual information, no evidence, no revelations.

Instead of anything factual you resort to name calling, avoiding the questions - even the real simple ones like what page shows the info you think you have

Sigh......no great surprise of course - no-one has ever been able to produce any evidence of chemtrails that stood up to scrutiny, so I think it highly unlikely some random conspiracy supporter on ATS has any better info than the professional's at carnicom, etc.

After all, they make money out of it so it's in their intersts to keep the hoax going as long as possible but even they can't do so any more.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

chemcrap.org WILL SHOW YOU THE REASONS - clifford carnicom.com WILL SHOW YOU SHOCKING HEALTH EFFECTS OF SPRAYING strange days strange skies at immage event.com will show you pics from all over the world GLOBAL DIMMING FOR GLOBAL WARMING-YOU YOUNG ARE SCREWED IF YOU DONT GET OFF YOUR BUTTS-----------

Well then you want facts then check here..

contrailscience.com...

also enjoy these if you will...

flickrhivemind.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

This site is a Joke, you are trying to hide the truth not uncover it. This is the biggest conspiracy theory of them all.

Well then I guess this is where you get to read this....

Na, Na, Na, Na ,Hey, Hey , Hey Goodbye!!!

No but serious how come those who try to shove chemtrails down our throats( with no sound evidence of proof) get mad when they start a thread and try to get mods or admin to make their thread exclusively for them an not allow any debunkers to post?

Now ask MathiasAndrew about trying to exclude people from posting on his thread. Better yet this is what he was told....

admin title edit We don't allow the exclusion of ANYONE on ATS.

My suggestion is if you don't like what a member posts don't respond and move forward it is not that hard to do.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

like i've said before. i work at atlanta airport

I am wondering why you called it Atlanta airport instead of Hartsfield/Jackson International Airport? I must say I haven't ever heard someone call it that.

Whenever anyone talks about the airport even in other states it is never called Atlanta Airport, by the way I live near Atlanta and had a family member that worked there when it was just called Hartsfield International Airport.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

As the topic stands now, it is no longer the subject I started, so your off topic hahaha

I should have said " You guys are a joke"...

ATS is pretty fun, but you debunker's are dis informed, you believe what the MSM tells you. I trust my eyes and gut.

This is a topic that will never end.

You can't in any way debunk geo-engineering, they have admitted it. You guys are so full of crap you need a breath mint.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart

ATS is pretty fun, but you debunker's are dis informed, you believe what the MSM tells you. I trust my eyes and gut.

so how do you know what's a chemtrail and what's a contrail then?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

A Chemtrail will spread out turns to an overcast cloud cover.

A Contrail will dissipate quickly.

Watch the sky!!! Google Earth don't count.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A Chemtrail will spread out turns to an overcast cloud cover.

A Contrail will dissipate quickly.

oh good grief why are people still repeating this nonsense?

"Natural" clouds remain in the sky for hours, so why wouldn't artificial clouds? They aer made of the same stuff, so if conditions are right of course they stay around.

Watch the sky!!! Google Earth don't count.

Doesn't matter where you see them - water vapour or ice clouds hang around for exactly as long as the atmospheric conditions let them, whether they come out of an engine or from anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This discussion is so over posted it has its own sub-forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

Yes they did a really good job of derailing your thread from is there a reduction to do they exist.
Typical and to be expected.
Great thread tho and a good way to keep people looking up.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Your thread is based on chemtails existing at all.

Since they don't exist obviously there can't be a reduction.

The connection between your title and lack of existance is obvious and fundamental.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your thread is based on chemtails existing at all. Since they don't exist obviously there can't be a reduction. The connection between your title and lack of existance is obvious and fundamental.

Incorrect. The thread is based on whether people have noticed a reduction of trails in general-what ever they are called (naming them is just semantics.) So far there are people that say they exist and people, like yourself, that say they don't. Unless you have appointed yourself "God Of All Information" you cannot say with certainty that they don't exist-only that, in YOUR belief based on YOUR experience they don't exist. The rest is just an attempt to squelch discussion.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Your thread is based on chemtails existing at all. Since they don't exist obviously there can't be a reduction. The connection between your title and lack of existance is obvious and fundamental.

Incorrect. The thread is based on whether people have noticed a reduction of trails in general-what ever they are called (naming them is just semantics.)

The thread title includes "are they done?", and the term "chemtrails" is not something that refers to "trails in general" - it refers to deliberate spraying of chemicals (that no-one has ever clearly identified) to achieve some end that no-one has ever clearly identified.

Your attempt to limit the topic is quite ironic considering you accuse me of doing so when I'm actually defending the widest possible discussion on the topic!

So far there are people that say they exist and people, like yourself, that say they don't.

No.

There are people saying they exist, and people with vast amounts of evidence showing that everything that has ever been identified as a chemtrail looks and behaves exactly like a contrail* and we know exactly what those are and ther's nothing mysterious about them.

(* - except for Matty's inclusion of everything visible in the atmosphere from any aircraft - space shuttle exhausts, fire fighting drops, airshow aerobatic trails, agricultural spraying, and also now including stuff not in the atmosphere - waste dumped from the ISS!! Those are what they are instead of being contrails.)

Unless you have appointed yourself "God Of All Information" you cannot say with certainty that they don't exist-only that, in YOUR belief based on YOUR experience they don't exist.

Nice disembling, but yet again not quite true - you'er real good at changing jsut a owrd here or there to completleychange meaning!!

It is my BELIEF based upon the OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE that chemtails do not exist. The evidence that they do amounts to the same evidence that supports the existance of Russell's Teapot.

Based on the weight of evidence I am perfectly justified in concluding that chemtrails do not exist.

Prove me wrong

The rest is just an attempt to squelch discussion.

Again nonsense - I explained to the OP why "discussing" the existance of chemtrails is related to the purpose of his thread.

By doing so I am clearly maintaining hte widest possible discussio within the topic.

It is you who are attempting to squash discussion by limiting the topic - typical chemmie trick when facts start to get inconvenient.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join