It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in the Spokane area, and in the past few weeks there has not been very many chemtrais if any at all. This is unusual for my area, has anyone else noticed any difference?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, i live in Va and there has been reduced chem-trailing here for a few weeks now. when i first started researching chemtrails a few months ago, they were spraying every single day for months, now it is only 2 or 3 times a week, so im kind of glad but at the same time it worries me because they or we may be close to something big. Idk, weird times we live in.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OP...i just posted a thread about this a few minutes ago. i live in atlanta and they have been chemtrailing like crazy here! anytime we see any sunlight...the planes come shortly after that. haven't seen sun in days. other on this thread have noticed similar things, in different states.

here's the link to my thread:
Where did the sun go?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've definitely noticed a a reduction here in Northeast Kansas.
You could actually see a blue sky instead of just a a white haze.
The farmers around the area have noticed it too.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

It's been radioactive raining here for weeks. I haven't seen the sun since the 8th in Salt Lake City.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

definitely not in Ontario and Vermont i see them average once a week were them block out the sun in some days they usually spray for around 36 hours straight at a time

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart
I live in the Spokane area, and in the past few weeks there has not been very many chemtrais if any at all. This is unusual for my area, has anyone else noticed any difference?

I think you mean contrails..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Spraying like crazy here the past 3 days here in Cork, Ireland.

As usual.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Considering that "chemtrail" isn't even a word:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

I think you're wanting #1 on that list: CONTRAIL. There's no such thing as chemtrails and they've been debunked ad nausium here on ATS and have been proven to be disinformation.

If any of you think that there is any reality to them, then try to debunk my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody has been able to yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting, I wonder what is going to happen next. Its scary when they do something out of the norm.

Originally posted by lakers_421
I've definitely noticed a a reduction here in Northeast Kansas.
You could actually see a blue sky instead of just a a white haze.
The farmers around the area have noticed it too.

That is where I am at, farming area with a big sky. I am enjoying the puffy white clouds I hope they stay.

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
OP...i just posted a thread about this a few minutes ago. i live in atlanta and they have been chemtrailing like crazy here! anytime we see any sunlight...the planes come shortly after that. haven't seen sun in days. other on this thread have noticed similar things, in different states.

here's the link to my thread:
Where did the sun go?

I think we are on different topics, I am seeing a lot less.

Originally posted by Rising Against

Nope! Check your spelling..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I'm starting to notice a pattern. How come only new people are spreading the "chemtrail" fear-mongering disinformation around, but hardly any seasoned people are not?

Is there some sort of new concerted effort in the PTB's ranks that people must sign up at forums and start spreading fear-mongering disinformation around?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is not a debate on Chemtrail vs contrail,

Thank You

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That spelling doesn't exist in the dictionary as I've already posted above. I think you should be checking your spelling, thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

Err.. I didn't misspell anything.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This is not a debate on Chemtrail vs contrail

Anytime anyone posts a thread on "chemtrails", it will become a debate because most of us know that not only is "chemtrails" not a word, they do not exist.

This subject will not be left alone to be freely spread around as if it were factual. You're free and welcome to go start your own "chemtrail" forum. But as long as these threads are posted here on ATS, the facts proving them false will always be posted as well.

What, did you expect to be able to post a thread talking about the spraying of "chemtrails" without any opposition? There's no verifiable and repeatable scientific proof. Until someone gets some, it will always be shown to be a farce and disinformation whether anyone likes it or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm starting to notice a pattern. How come only new people are spreading the "chemtrail" fear-mongering disinformation around, but hardly any seasoned people are not?

I could be wrong here, but I like to think that the real reason that more "seasoned" members oppose the "Chemtrail" theory on the whole is quite simply down to them being around long enough to realize that there is in fact no conspiracy here at all.

What people are seeing is seemingly nothing but contrails. Plain and simple (no pun intended.
).

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
funny how the disinfo agents try to derail every chemtrail thread like people cant see the trails with their own two eyes...but i thought i noticed a reduction in vegas for a few weeks, but it has been picking up again the last few days...also, i have noticed some thinner, quicker disappearing trails in the classic 'X' shape several times, so maybe it is possible that the composition has changed and now the chemtrails are just as, or more toxic, without being so visible to plain sight? i think that is the main question that should be addressed...ive been waiting to catch one with my camera so i could start a thread, but like i said they are elusive...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

funny how the disinfo agents

lol, so all of those who disagree with you and your belief on chemtrails is now a 'disinfo agent'.

Sorry, but that's such a huge Logic-fail.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't really believe in the whole 'chemtrail' thing...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
East Colorado here, definite reductionsince mid/late Feb. But... last 3 times we've had sunflares they have sprayed for several days straight. Connection or coincidence? I definitely don't know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join