It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases 29 messages from space?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sorry but i do not believe the nsa would not release any alien messages from space.They keep the real messages locked up tight.Of course seti detected many aliens messages from space over the years.But as soon as seti detected them the nsa had them locked away real quick.The nsa proberly put there best smartest people onto the messages to decypher them.A lot of people who work at seti are infact nsa angents.Nothing gets past there ears or eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have one question for ATS members, I want to get your opinion, who is the NSA? Anytime I have heard about them it had to do with aliens.
edit on 22-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've decyphered it all - its a reoccuring message saying " please stop sending us your televisual broadcasts of 90210, one tree hill, friends and all the other rubbish " " Breaking Bad is acceptable though so keep sending those ! "

edit on 22-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

For all you sheeple that went to the %$# website. You've been tagged, bagged and flagged.
I'm sure you have some unknown bug in your computer now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
l. There nre z l I'ymblll .., in the nrder I!:i\'en bv this messaae.
:!. Ii is equivalent ttl AA, C ttl AAA, etc. That is , A= 1: B=
(' = :1:
D=-I: !':=r,: F=6: t:=i.
:1. The s~'mhtll L mean s the twu thinll~ that ("nllo\\' ;HI' 1111' s.une.
LX Y 1I11':ml' x =~' .
.1. Em'h Slall'nll'nl hlIS:; s~'lI1hllls. mill ht'llinl' with L. The ·1 symh,.ls
utter L must he clInsidered all two thinl!:l', Io:m'h statement has a " a"
Ihl' third It'lll-r, which must 111' I he sl:nl ,,(" ,h., sl'.'"nd thinl(. Is
H= I

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by superluminal11
The NSA is a joke...I'll prove it.

The NSA has known about this redirect ILLUMINATI spelled backwards itanimulli takes you to the NSA for some time and has done nothing to fix it.

They think its cute.

Illuminati backwards ITANIMULLI.COM redirects to NSA.GOV
www.youtube.com...

Yes, it is old, maybe 4 years old, and Mr John Fenly of Utah joke...well... they did not buy the domain nor file in court to remove this.

Therefore they must think it is cute.
Gotta hand it to the heart of a child with the intelligence of an Einstein or more..
Well, Mr. Bin Laden cannot comment on this, since it was reported the "eavesdropping agency" was involved in his demise ! LOL

"NSA and Bethesda-based satellite agency credited for their roles
May 07, 2011|By Scott Calvert, The Baltimore Sun
One day last year, a trusted courier for Osama bin Laden answered a phone call that might have been wholly unremarkable except for one thing — the National Security Agency was apparently listening in.

That intercepted call helped American intelligence officials track the courier all the way to the walled compound in Pakistan where bin Laden was hiding. The discovery eventually led to last week's midnight assault by Navy SEALs who killed the al-Qaida leader, ending a pursuit that began in the mid-1990s."

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
SO THE NSA went tru all the channels and posibilities to descipher the message,couldnt do it , so they say; Lets trow it to the public to see if someone knows wath is this thing about, because after all these years we just cant do it...................

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Unclassified - "Technically not a classification level, but is used for government documents that do not have a classification listed above. Such documents can sometimes be viewed by those without security clearance.

There are a plethora of pseudo-classifications under this category. Please see the articles on Sensitive but unclassified and Controlled Unclassified Information for more information."
Wiki
edit on 13-9-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I am surprised that so many reporters in the area of alternative, or UFO news never realize that this is a test of cryptoanalysis. Some even to this day are still proclaiming this as some form of evidence. Which is akin to thinking that because the DHS was practicing "zombie scenarios" means we actually are to face a zombie horde... a bit hyperbolic, no?

It was never meant to be considered a true message received from 'whoever "they" are.'

The solution requires a number of array manipulations, and statistics...

Like most such test devised by humans, it's solution relies upon a premise that has no factual basis... namely; that any aliens would 'think' as we do... this assumption is based on our ability to rationalize the finality of mathematics as a true representation of a universe (which we don't yet fully understand.)

'Tokenizing' concepts and symbolic logic is the best way to approach this exercise.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Its just atmospheric static bounced off the Ionosphere, very common. Relax.

reply to post by Aquarius1

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I am trying to get the pAGE TO LOAD, MY COMP SOUNDS LIKE A SPACE CRAFT IS TRYING LAUNCH OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW...

What does it say?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Watts

I had already looked at these messages some time ago because they appeared to be surprisingly similar to a particular code I had developed for a very specific purpose. The simplest tests sent involve a series of pulses that appear to show a basic key, i.e. AA = B , AAA = C and so on. But how were these pulses received in the first place to differentiate a simple pulse (a) and the following numbers, 2 and 3 etc.? The numbers in my code only represent distances between other numbers, to make decoding completely impossible without the keys.

Just for a moment imagine you had found a way to temporally transfer radio messages, you would of course need to code anything transmitted during your initial trials to avoid being detected. You could even code something into them that appears to be quite harmless, like an exercise in cryptography, perhaps even referring to a series of equations and the periodic table of elements.

You need to understand that the first time you send a message like this, the difficulties to overcome in working out just how to make the transmission are only just the beginning. The next problem is, you assume you have released a transmission into time and space. But when and where exactly can it be received? This is why the statement that they had been picked up by the Sputnik satellite is so interesting - temporally transmitted signals actually do most commonly re-appear as if from nowhere, in space. They only extremely rarely appear in any proximity whatsoever to the area of the transmitters. Due to a lack of understanding of theory, it is usually assumed that you can only send messages into the future, when in fact they can initially only be sent into the past using the primitive technology that can in the early stages be adapted to do this.

It is usually, wrongly, assumed that the electromagnetic spectrum is some kind of continuum, with the only thing that varies along it being the frequencies. You also have to look at exactly how certain waves are created however and what this means in relation to a particular theory. They do not simply vary in terms of frequency ranges. Some ways of generating waves also have other effects. This is why only some signals, initially, lend themselves more easily to temporal transfer.

So let's assume that you've somehow worked out which types of frequencies can be used to initiate basic temporal transfer. To make sure you are really receiving your first message, you start off with very simple pulses, easily identifiable as the first message. The next one you send however needs to be varied slightly, to differentiate it from the first, and so on, because you're not even sure if, when and where it will be received and in which order.
To help understand the problem, an analogy for doing this would be sending short messages in paper ships that you have launched into some large lake somewhere, in a thick fog. You know you are sending them, but have no idea where they are going or when or even if you will ever find them again. So you record when you send which ones and differentiate them. Eventually, you find some of them, and the next step is to try to work out why they were carried to exactly where and when you found them, but many are missing altogether. It not quite as easy as simple "currents in the lake" and which way the wind was blowing, it's a whole new principle you don't have any understanding of whatsoever because it's not even alluded to in the supposedly all-encompassing "Standard Model". You're firing shots into a different kind of dark and somehow need to try and find and then work out where the bullets ended up. That's why not all messages were received. This would explain the obvious gaps in them.

In anticipation of the latest upgrade, the people at the LHC now even boast about wanting to deliberately create micro black holes, after initially pretending they would never be formed to allay people's understandable fears. So what does that have to do with this subject? They still fail to understand that micro black holes are also subject to temporal transfer, which is why none have ever been detected where they were expected. The question of where they reappear is the same for transmissions.

Can you now see why the NSA would be extremely interested in this and why the messages grew in complexity? The next problem is, they were received far back in the past. By 2004, the NSA still had no idea what these messages were and considered finally releasing them. They only began to understand what they were dealing with later. By then, the court had ordered their release, but they are of little use anyway without very exact data on time and place of receipt.

The first tangible (if still not understood as such by most) indication so far of the possibility of temporal signal transfer was seen so spectacularly in the Norway Sky Spiral, which was/will be caused inadvertently by HAARP (which you must have guessed bore no resemblance whatsoever to any effects of any "missile launch", as the ridiculous cover story later stated. You can clearly see the field lines for God's sake, so just how stupid could anyone be to fall for the "missile launch trails" story?). You may also have heard of another, much weaker and different sky spiral, seen over Australia. The Norway spiral had not pointed directly to the HAARP facility because the temporal effect also changes the perceived originating location, in this case, to appear further east.

To really make any sense of this, you'd have to understand the theory behind such transfers and what makes them possible. This is where I'm afraid I have to give up for now, it would take me weeks to try to explain and I don't really want to, but I hope this helps people to understand however that UFO/Aliens or a cryptographical exercise are not the only two possibilities in relation to these messages. The first temporally transferred signals would look just like this. The far greater theory which explains temporal transfer is the next huge step in understanding, it also makes it possible to understand what dark matter is. Ultimately, temporal transfer will also be the only way to travel vast distances, which is why this is such a huge issue. Which brings us back to that other area again that I prefer not to discuss. You need to take baby steps before you can walk. A temporally transferred signal, understanding just why and how it works and why it can only be received in certain places at certain times is that very first baby step.

I don't like or trust the people who are secretly pushing this research further, trust is hard earned, but also very easily lost. One can infer from what has happened that the Norway Sky Spiral effect has been recognized for what it is, firstly because of the totally ridiculous cover story about it and even more revealingly, because the effect has not been seen again. They made very sure HAARP would not to cause it a second time. The trouble is, the people now researching this don't know when to stop or even where to be extremely careful. It's a totally new field. The causality issues involved are more than just a theoretical nuisance. They are one of the huge dangers lurking in Pandora's Box.
A hint from someone who has peeked inside, but who HAS decided to stop for now.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TemporalWaves

Please tell me it took you three years to write that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am reviving this 2011 thread, to add current and relevant information:

For a government that totally denies the existence of intelligent extra-terrestrials, it has spend billions over the years trying to "communicate" with exo-life. I guess they think alien microbes have a lot to say ...

Telepathy, like on Earth, is imprecise in terms of "hearing" an entire sentence or thought correctly. And is much too vulnerable to invasive malicious pranksters.

SETI has been a waste of time and effort from the beginning. They target one tiny section of space, and then totally ignore the condensed bursts of communication sent back, thru relay-points, because they didn't come exactly from the direction of the targeted star/planet.

But now, my speculation of "condensed bursts of communication" from exo-planets may have finally been seen for the first time:

www.space.com...
FAST RADIO BURST SPOTTED LIVE IN SPACE FOR FIRST TIME
edit on 21-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

I am reviving this 2011 thread, to add current and relevant information:

For a government that totally denies the existence of intelligent extra-terrestrials, it has spend billions over the years trying to "communicate" with exo-life. I guess they think alien microbes have a lot to say ...

Telepathy, like on Earth, is imprecise in terms of "hearing" an entire sentence or thought correctly. And is much too vulnerable to invasive malicious pranksters.

SETI has been a waste of time and effort from the beginning. They target one tiny section of space, and then totally ignore the condensed bursts of communication sent back, thru relay-points, because they didn't come exactly from the direction of the targeted star/planet.

But now, my speculation of "condensed bursts of communication" from exo-planets may have finally been seen for the first time:

www.space.com...
FAST RADIO BURST SPOTTED LIVE IN SPACE FOR FIRST TIME

You are absolutely and totally wrong on all counts.

1. SETI is not monolithic. There have been SETI experiments all over the world and some of them are All Sky searches (SERENDIP - the one that SETI @ Home pulls data from is one such search)

Notice the "fraction of sky" axis on this 3D graph:

2. There is very good reason to suspect that alien life exists, including intelligent life. The government does not deny this possibility it just denies it has evidence which would confirm that.

3. Fast Radio Bursts are of interest and HAVE been looked at by SETI

4. The only waste would be not to do SETI experiments when we have the capability to detect radio, infrared, visible light and other signals if they are out there.

And BTW fast radio bursts are almost certainly natural as they are wideband (like natural radio noise tends to be) and they contain no information nor do they appear to be coming from exo-planets as you speculated.

Finally, all of this is off topic for this thread since it deals with an NSA cryptography exercise, not actual signals from space. I have no idea why you are reviving it.
edit on 22-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

2. There is very good reason to suspect that alien life exists, including intelligent life. The government does not deny this possibility it just denies it has evidence which would confirm that.

You say that like they want to confirm it.

Let's get real here...if there is evidence for it...they wouldn't like it and would do everything to discredit it.

If you don't see that...than you're incredibly naive.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You say that like they want to confirm it.

Billions of dollars are being spent to do just that.

Let's get real here...if there is evidence for it...they wouldn't like it and would do everything to discredit it.

Only if you believe UFO conspiracy theorists.

If you don't see that...than you're incredibly naive.

I'm not naive but if you don't see the great amount of interest in astrobiology and the massive telescopes being built to detect life on other worlds you are incredibly misinformed. I've read the papers, proposals, even some project hardware which might be used to detect life on alien worlds. Can you honestly say the same?

Do yourself a favor deny ignorance by watching this:

edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'm not naive but if you don't see the great amount of interest in astrobiology and the massive telescopes being built to detect life on other worlds you are incredibly misinformed. I've read the papers, proposals, even some project hardware which might be used to detect life on alien worlds. Can you honestly say the same?

No I can't. Papers and proposals mean jack****.

Most powerful institutions of the world...like political establishments and religious ones...DO NOT WANT YOU TO FIND IT....period. I don't doubt you or some scientist want to...but in the end...it's never your call. Even if you do find it...could you go before media and say it ? or would you need to go to your superiors...who would than decide what and if to disclose that info.

While you might not have nefarious agendas as a scientist...those who pay your salaries have them, and they are always bigger than you.

The world is an arena for power struggle. Discovery of exterestrial intelligence would be a paradigm shift...many of our most powerful institutions would not want that shift to happen. Status quo as long as possible. It's about keeping the control of the population, and ultimately...it's about money.

I'm sorry...but I think you're just not seeing the bigger picture here...

Let me ask you a question if I may...

Let's say that there really was an ET craft crash...somewhere in mainland USA...and your military recovered the craft and thus got hold of futuristic technology that's probably thousands of years more advanced than ours...you really feel they would share that with the world ? really ?

Why not than share all the Black Project stuff they do with the rest of the world ? Surely...it's all about progress..no ?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thePharaoh
messages??....so it begins...

Why do they ALWAYS have to add crappy music to all these types of videos.. If a UFO video has a spooky sound track, I stop it right away, and bin it. Sorry, no need for theatrics, when a UFO really being filmed, right?

This video draws out what could have been typed on video lasting 15 seconds. no need for nebulas, flashes, etc..

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hi Jade - not a direct reply to you but as I've been away for a bit, I thought I'd reply to a friendly and intelligent "face"....

On a separate but related note - why do you think that so many excellent institutions of higher learning are crawling with various "intelligence" agencies?

It's actually a very simple quid pro quo situation: - The institutions get a lot of cash and other "considerations". The agencies get access to a decent sized pool of unpolluted very sharp minds.

The value of a real mind is almost incalculable. It can neither be bought nor created. Yet.

The agencies have now and always will be, getting the better end of this deal.

Enjoy your day...
edit on 2/24/2015 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join