It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new forum idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
this is an idea i had the other day, we should have a forum directly for the disscussion of the food related issues, distrust and sometimes even coverups/ misinformation.

areas to the food buisness that could be disscussed, things like disscussing problems with the animal treatment have been hiden sometimes, things like gmo foods,etc.

just a thought

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Certain threads would have their own subforum I suppose.

Maybe health forums or ecology forums depending upon what the topics at hand is though.

All food related stuff would become problematic.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

thats why we should have a froum for it make it easyier, like how we got a forum for geo engineering and chemtrails instead of posting in general and environmental forums

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
just a thought on how this links to what this website deals with, is that the food buisness does have bad things happen to the wistle blowers to, someone who went on tv to talk about the treatment of the chickens by the company she worked for became fired shortly after, sound familiar anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We already have Fragile Earth and Medical and Health forums plus General Con piracy where these topics are posted all the time.

There are more then enough forums here, if I am not sure where to post a thread I contact a Mod and ask.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

i dont in this case this almost seems like a seperate enttiy to me, as while it is closer to some off those topics it can also have some differences

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Lol,I,thought of one too.Like home rememdies,that we have learned over the years.Like when money is hard,which is has been for a lot.I,learned if you can't get rid of flees,off your animal,you can use straight olive oil,it drowns them,I,tried it,because all the prescriptions and over the counters ones don't work to good or not for long.This really works.I,just tried it,and they can lick it and its healthy. Also I,use dawn soap for everything,it gets blood,ink off of silk and colored items.Dawn soap is so wonderful.Any kind of tree oils work on flees,or salt.Flees hate it.Any how,this is a sudjestion,to have a another thing we can talk about.Things that are natural and won't hurt us or animal.and cheep.or no money at all.It is hard times,our families used them.Thank you.Oh they use olive oil and tar,to put on sheeps noses and head to keep bugs from going on them,because sheep cant scratch or itch there.They butt their heads and hurt them self.oh,I,forgot after oil,let it stay on them for 10 to 15 mins,then shampoo,with a there shampoo.

edit on 24-4-2011 by venusstarlite because: oh,I,forgot after oil,let it stay on them for 10 to 15 mins,then shampoo,with a there shampoo.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

that also seems lika a good idea

new topics

top topics

join