It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

Yuck! Better than saying you work there and fed evil in the kitchen.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

"..There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.." - William Shakespeare

I experienced more guilt, trauma and shame over sexuality in my youth than I care to recall. All this because my mom's side were raised Roman Catholic and I was born into their world of lies & manipulation. I'm tired of people trying to make me feel bad about myself. I disagree with the statement "orgasms without love are feeding evil".

Raising your children in a religion that lies & controls people, demands money from parishioners while Vatican City overflows with wealth beyond measure, has a huge history of horrific torture, oppression and murder, while housing and protecting a large quantity of paedophiles - that is evil.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
negativity jumping from person to person is a lesson i had to be reminded of lately. i already knew it but sometimes we forget things like this in our everyday lives. some people just work up ill intentions and can suck you into that vortex if you are not extremely careful... and it's hard for a fighter to not resist taking stabs back at people.

as for masturbation being a generator of negativity... I think it CAN be, but is mostly benign. i have read that a person should never masturbate if it makes them feel guilty naturally, or their thoughts make them feel guilty or they are MADE to feel guilty about it.

I have had plenty of these types of undirected orgasms and have only felt slightly guilty a few times... but I will note that in the past i was much less likely to fantasize about crushes while masturbating to avoid feeling guilty about something i didn't have at the moment. i was more likely to just go after the release of tension for the physical sake... because fantasizing about things you don't have can be hurtful when you come back down to reality. It's hard to just love and love and love and love and never be loved in return. not that i have never been loved... I'm just saying. i'm no stranger to a crush.

Things are different now... I think every single thought I even have about sex is directed. I think it might even be difficult to have an orgasm and think about nothing. I think that exchange of energy is very real. I've been pretty caught up in this concept lately.
... to find myself crushed at this time in my life would be really aggravating but when it happens to people how they deal with it is important... even when obsessed. i think we all get a little obsessed from time to time.
edit on 23-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
not to say i don't have a "crush"... I just don't think about him crushing me. I can't. That would be inviting misery.

He better not.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

On the Karmamudra of Tantra (Maithuna), that is performed without ever reaching the orgasm:

Marriage, Divorce, and Tantra

"The foolish scientists of Black Magic believe that this practice is dangerous and that can bring congestion to the prostate, urethra and seminal vesicles. This concept of the foolish scientists is a solemn falsity.

"We, the Gnostics, practice this sexual act throughout our entire lives, and we have never suffered of problems with the prostate or the urethra or the seminal vesicles.

"There is no doubt that matrimonies can reach supreme happiness with Maithuna.

"This is how the joy of the honeymoon is perpetuated throughout the entire life. With this sexual act, there is true happiness; each time, the couple feels more the need for caresses and for performing the sexual act, without getting weary or tired of it. With this type of sexual act, divorces will end in the world.

"We enter into Nirvana with this type of sexual act."

– Samael Aun Weor

edit on 23-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
God is all good, all loving all righteous, there is no evil in God.

Tell that to all the parents of the first borns taken during Passover. Good is a matter of perspective.
In keeping up with the mythology of the bible; if God wasn't also the Devil, then Hell wouldn't be a punishment, for why would the Devil torment those who commit sin? Would he not reward them and allow their evil spirits to remain on Earth to torment. You ever hear the expression; one man's Heaven is another man's Hell?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I would say that our societal and cultural labels have lumped together feelings and actions under the "love" label that are nothing close to Love. You are right to point out that obsession is such an example.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This has to be the most abused forum on ATS. This topic is not philosophy and metaphysics.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You expressed your views very well on this subject OP.
I find it way too lopsided for me to take it to heart though.
Love and hate are horns on the same goat. They can equally hurt you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The suppression of orgasms & sexuality causes the subject to become subdued and obedient. Dominant wives use this against their more submissive partners, for example.

If, hypothetically, religion really is supposed to control the masses, this would be the perfect thing to preach.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So what the OP is trying to claim is

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think I'll just keep masturbating OP seeing as if I didn't my balls would explode in public and I may mentally snap and kill someone.

Good try, it made sense but it's just not practical.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

You know, for a yingy yangy type of person...you really don't have the slightest clue.

I'm sorry, but the pleasure of an orgasm isn't "evil" if it's not the result of love.
It's like saying the pleasure of getting intoxicated is evil unless its alcohol (a lawful drug).
It's simply a biological function of the human body, love plays no role in it.
If I need a "release" I'm not about to wait until I fall in love...because then you'd really see evil.

reply to post by Garfee

if I didn't my balls would explode in public and I may mentally snap and kill someone.

Hahaha, well said...

edit on 23-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No star for you, you just gave me a sexual hangup. Now I have 2.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I realize the OP makes a claim about how orgasms feed evil, it is simply an idea. There are amazing benefits to holding onto sexual energy. This has been posted here a few times and discussed in this thread, The Conspiracy against Sexual Energy.

The idea to make this a laughing matter on masturbation though through some of these posts is quite laughable in itself. Look at it this way, one can go on and release such a powerful energy in the form of watching a pixulated computer screen (like skyfloating said), or share that energy with a beautiful woman. Personally I chose the latter, but then again, people will agrue that it's perfectly normal, then again, it is exactly what it is. Someone imagining themselves being with a stranger, in some foreign place, pullling off uncomfortable (but great angles for the camera) moves, being someone else. But then again, whatever makes one happy is alright with me, as long as it's not harmful towards others.

Peace and love.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow, thank you for this thread. I am very surprised to have read this. I am about to be 100% honest with whoever reads this, and I'm normally shy about this because it is not socially acceptable. I am a 27 year old virgin, and I am submissive. Recently, I have discovered male chastity devices, and purchased one. Now, you might think I am a freak, however, I have discovered something that has changed my life in a hugely positive way. I have been experimenting with my chastity device for 5 weeks now. Not very long, but long enough to realize the advantages of it. I used to have really bad habits. Never excercised, stayed up til the wee hours of the morning, got up late, procrastinated everything. Always felt tired and fatigued, with no reason to put an effort into anything. Then I chastised myself. Within 3 days, I wasn't tired anymore. Within 5 days, I had started excercising for the first time since high school, and wasn't procrastinating anything. I was getting up earlier, there for getting tired and going to bed earlier as well. I was putting so much energry into everything, and still not even feeling tired. My life has improved drastically in the past month. People I know, are surprised to see the changes, which they have noticed. And I feel like this is only the beginning, I feel like I have the potential to do whatever I want to do. I have even started writing again, something I haven't done, but had a passion for, when I was 16. I feel overall, smarter. Like a switch was turned on. I have also noticed a confidence boost, I don't seem to get as shy or nervous in social situations. Being a virgin, it's not easy for me to talk to girls, but last week I actually made one laugh and didn't feel embarassed about it. So there is definately something to sexual energy and holding it in. It gets channelled elsewhere, to other places where it can be used, to benefit you. I used to masturbate about 5 times a week, well in the past 5 weeks, it's been twice in total. And the strength of the orgasms, are 10 times better. There are so many benefits, and so far, no disadvantages to it. I have smartened my life up, and now I have the potential to do things I never thought I was capable of doing. All because of sexual energy. Who knew a man really was ruled by the little head, until you make the little head work for you, instead of working for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

In the Sanskrit language, Spiritual, mental, and physical Strength attained through Transmutation/Chastity is referred to as Ojas.

In addition to the above post with quotes on Ojas, you may benefit from studying this thread (on another forum) as well:

Overcoming Masturbation

edit on 23-4-2011 by Tamahu because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. However, I am not religious in any way shape or form. I'm not like this because of religion.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Fair enough.

Chastity is however, as you yourself have experienced to some degree, beneficial whether we believe in it or not.

In other words, we do not need to believe in Religion (or our concepts of what we believe Religion is), in order to benefit from Ojas/Transmutation.

Although it does help our Transmutations (such as with Pranayama and/or Sahaja Maithuna) a lot, when we Transmute in a state of Consciousness that is aware of our Spiritual Nature.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added text

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
say just imagine im a fat guy with a mole the size of a planet on my face and my teeth is outta shape pointing outwards.. which GIRL would fall for me?? .so if i dont get loved for the rest of my life.. i shouldn't enjoy my sexual life even alone??...wat a stupid theory

ps:: I LOVE MY ORGASMS ALONE

edit on 24-4-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join