It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Yeah, all you guys with horny girlfrinds are like that. Putting us down because we don't have a sex partner. Just wait until your right hand is your only lover.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So is this where that negative slime in Ghostbusters 2 came from?

And Ray fell in it! Gross.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting thought. Why is evil such a glutton?

That evil guy must be pretty obese by now, just on my contribution alone!

edit on 5/6/2011 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can't find the appropriate thread that was posted yesterday about the Brazilian woman who was masterbating 40 plus times a day while at work... so I'l just jump on this thread and hump it for what it's worth.

Maybe we should start an ATS circle jerk... and arrange for a child molester to DROP DEAD everytime someone played with their willy... and at the same time... strike anyone BLIND who liked to watch. I'm all for killing two birds with one stone. How 'bout choo???

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I like your theory.

You are right when you're saying we are energy being and everything is interconnected. At the deepest level, everything is energy. Everything! TV, couch, road, you, house etc... everything.

Now, there is one thing I don't like when you say "evil energy". there is a great law that says this: There is no good nor bad energy, there is just energy. You create that "loving" or "evil" energy with your thoughts. When you're having an orgasm, the way you think about yourself and others will emit energy in the universe you're in, if your thoughts are bad, then you release a huge amount of energy which will be bad because your thoughts in general are bad. If you love everything around you, from the deepest level (cell level), you're like a kid at Christmas receiving a gift for everything you look, touch, taste, hear and smell then when you get an orgasm, you will release energy of love. Everything is controlled by your thoughts.

If there is a god for you, then there is. The more you believe in things that are good, that creates love in YOUR life, then you will be a being of love. If you look everywhere and fear everything you see, hear, smell, taste and touch, then you will become a being of evil. By the way, there is no neutral, it is either love or hate.

There is 2 type of love. Love from your thoughts and love from your heart. Love from your thoughts is you believe, you hope that you love that person etc... those are thoughts just to make yourself feel better because you fear. there is love from the heart... a good example for this is: the tear a woman drop when she sees her new born baby... That is pure love... it's just not a word but the feeling.

that is why living in this world where everybody are corrupted is dangerous for you. You will never be able to ascend if you keep your thoughts on the physical and believe that everything you see is true. To develop your power, to control that energy release, you got to love yourself, you got to love everybody, you got to love everything around you and even the things that you don't know about. Everything is about the feeling and how your thoughts manage those feelings. Like Jesus had unconditional love for everything, everybody, that is the message he was trying to transmit. He could miracles because he loved. He was never getting angry. let's say he would of had a baby, and there was guy that kill his baby, he would of forgive the guy and love him with all his heart... that is unconditional love.

Also, before you can love someone from your heart, you have to love yourself from your heart. If you are uncertain, you don't like yourself, or you fear yourself, you will never be able to love someone from the heart. It's like girls who tried to FIND love, who believe that finding someone in her life will make her happy. In the end, she will be unhappy. And she will be asking herself why....

The power of a human being is love. when a human is able to control his love energy from within and in his aura to 100%, there is nothing that will be able to stop that human, basically, he will be able to move mountains just by thoughts. What creates the energy in a human being? it is the mitochondria. Mitochondria from all cells, creates energy from food, sugar, proteins etc... If a person is depress, sad, he has fear, that energy the mitochondria creates will be bad. After a while, it will create tumors, cancers, the person will become sick. and also that bad energy creates the aging process in a human being. Also this is proven, the more a person smile (real smile), the longer he will live.

Like the host said, people in this world are so corrupted and lost that they try to get energy (without them knowing) from all the people around them. The more energy you steal by making a person feel bad, the more "evil" you become (thoughts). Instead of creating and controlling the love energy from the body within, they steal it from others. Do not worry, everybody does that. The more energy you still, a bad person you become, the aging process also accelerate.

The key is "love". There is nothing else. stop searching for the answers outside of you (stealing others energy), control your own energy. Control your energy and control your thoughts that are created by that energy. Look inside of you, ask yourself questions and deep reflection is needed on those questions. A great law states: Do not seek the light.... Be the light. Remember there is a god, if you think there is a god. But deeply, you are the god. All humans on earth, all plants, all atoms are god. As they are all connected together, they make the source which is the human consciousness. Which is god. Pray to yourself, ask yourself questions, and answer those questions yourself. Do not let anyone interfere with your path. Use your own energy, not others. Do not try to be someone else, be yourself. Don't be scared of what others might say about you if you dress a certain way, or you comb your hair a certain way, or the way you are naturally suppose to act. When you fear others, you create that bad energy and your cells cycles are interrupted.

A another great law is: For everything that occurs, either good or bad, there is always a solution. that solution will always be inside of you. You have to feel everything around you. Love and only love. If you're sad or depress one day, change your thoughts by doing something else. Another great thing you could apply: If you feel depress or have a lot of anxiety, go lift some weights that you cannot lift. Also, stop judging. When you judge it is because you fear you could become what you see... Like I said above, if you fear, you create bad energy within yourself and you become "Evil".

You are a being of light and only light. Don't let anyone or anything make your light disappear.

Oneness and love to all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Let me get this straight.

You are a VIRGIN (!)..and you wear a chastity belt (!!) ?
edit on 27-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you are low in energy I guess you can do like they do in New Zealand; have an energy drink:

Stallion Semen being served up in New Zealand as New Energy Drink

I also think the CB-6000 might be something the Pentagon might want to look into as it may boost their soldiers into conquering the world without populating the world! I would guess to say the key is a universal one, otherwise there will be some mightily upset boys who lost their keys! Army Surplus stores may take on a whole new meaning!

As for sexuality I believe that it is the repression of expression that causes the most harm in terms of Mental Health; yes, there is a level of decency and there is always an appropriate time and a non-appropriate time, but without exploration then we can never fully find out our most true potential and level of skills that can carry both the user and the end-user to a very nice space.

Although Love should be a gift to share it is not always the most appropriate partner with sex, as often sex is not an expression of Love; those that are unable to enjoy sex without equating it with Love will likely go through heartache! As well, having sex with someone you Love is likely more appropriate and more fulfilling, but that is not always the equation and should not be the only answer, as there are far too many people who do Love each other that are not compatible sexually.

I am often shocked that perfectly healthy adults who are married do not have sex based solely on "no drive" when in fact they do Love each other, so rather than accepting a sex-less fate they should be open and honest about the expression of sex on a chemical and physical level. Then they might get some and find that it fixes those emotional ups and downs!

Love was never the question, and sex was likely the problem, so fix the problem and find out why a person would turn such a beautiful expression off. I am referring to a healthy honest expression between two consenting adults! Otherwise, Masturbation is as healthy as any other body function if it is not tainted with dogma and stigmas.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Awesome thread. but do you have the name of the original video you linked in the OP as the link doesnt work anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What makes energy loving energy?

What about fetishes? People who don't receive orgasm from a person, but from things or things not exactly loving (S&M is one example)?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the three hour lecture video mentioned in the OP is called? The link doesn't work anymore. Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
IMHO any form of extreme belief is better avoided. On a lighter not, there are no orgasms without love, at least there's love for oneself

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This thread title made me LOL - a lot.
How have I never seen this hilarity before?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join