It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

I've heard of my big toe, I'll have to find a copy and read it.
Peace And One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by epicvision

THAT is a very intriguing idea. Cats are very sensitive to things I'd call unseen (really, they are simply existing at a frequency my eyes aren't capable of seeing, all the time ,like a dog whistle.>)
I don't have a cat any more, though I do have a dog. I think I might feel a bit uncomfortable watching my pet while I perform for myself though. But interesting idea. Thank you;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you very much, though I am still an early student. I want to clarify that the videos are not me...guess I should have said that before. But I've heard all 8 of his different lectures many many times over.
I'm glad you enjoyed them and pass them on to whomever will hear them.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Very interesting. I actually mention a bit of this in one of my articles on my website.
Thanks
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuzMc

I've seen this. very good movie.
Actually worth a second watch I think
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

Great job man, I know it can be hard.
Keep up the good work.

Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Have you yet had a chance to explore the teachings I've been referencing here?

According to Gnosis and Buddhist Tantra, to go our entire life without ever reaching the orgasm ever again, is how we Transmute (Alchemy) lust into Love.

In other words, what Buddhism refers to as Jasmine Flower Drops which is Bodhicitta (the wish to attain Enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings).

Note that we do not have to exist as celibates in order to Be Chaste.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Tamahu,

From my understanding, you can still have orgasms, as long as you still retain the sexual energy within you. Men can have multiple orgasms without ejaculation. I am curious though as well. Do you know what a ruined orgasm is? Where you spill semen, yet, do not lose the horny feeling.... I am wondering, do you lose sexual energy during this? Or is this how you can get women pregnant without losing the energy?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

I think my comment about the cat went astray from the point I was trying to make. Never was I suggesting or would I ever want to encourage an event where my cat was invited to watch me or anybody masturbate.. please that's beyond ridiculous. I am just saying that if you do not believe in the unseen get a cat that's it. Cats are excellent barometers of these infestations of the unseen.

To all the naysayers about snake oil, third eye bs.. if you know you know.
edit on 25-4-2011 by epicvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Well, we could do those things; but it is not recommended.

This was previously pointed out in this post.

Anyhow, here's the entire quote:

About "Retaining the Seed", Tantrism

"There are three types of Mercury.

"Firstly, Brute Mercury, which means the Hexiohehary, or sexual fluidic sperm.

"Second, the electric essence of the sperm, which is the outcome of the transmutation of the sexual libido (the sperm) into energy by means of white tantra; the sublimation of this electric essence is creative energy that ascends through the ganglionic spinal cords ida and pingala towards the brain.

"The third Mercury is the most elevated. It is the Mercury that has been fertilized by Sulfur. In Alchemy, Sulfur is the Sexual Fire of the Holy Spirit.

"The oriental Esoterists know that when the positive and negative currents of the electric essence of the sperm or second type of Mercury come into contact in the Triveni, close to the coccygeal bone, then a third force awakens by an electric induction. This force is the Kundalini or the Fire of the Holy Spirit.

"When the Kundalini or the Fire of the Holy Spirit awakens in the body, it is designed as a spiral, serpentine fire that is developed in the body of the Ascetic, near the coccygeal bone.

"Thus, the Mercury which has been fertilized by Sulfur or the Fire of the Holy Spirit is the result of the mixture of this Sacred Fire, or Sulfur, with the electric essence of the Mercury.

"This mixture of Mercury and Sulfur ascends through the medullar spinal canal (Sushumna) to the brain, awakening the superior centers of the brain.

"The surplus of this Mercury fertilized by Sulfur must cause the Second Birth or virtual creation of the existential superior bodies of the Being that allow us to penetrate into the superior dimensions of Nature and the Cosmos.

"If you experience orgasm without ejaculating the Hexiohehary, or sexual fluidic sperm or the first type of Mercury, then, you are practicing Black Tantra with the loss of the other two superior types of mercury!

"The third type of Mercury is the only one that can cause the Second Birth or creation of the solar bodies that allows Mercury to take you out of Limbo!"

See also:

Taoist Alchemy/Tantra

And the differences between:

Black, Grey, and White Tantra

"Those who sometimes observe chastity and occasionally fornicate practice Grey Tantra:

"They do not achieve anything in these studies. Grey Tantra was symbolized in Greek mythology by Sisyphus, who after struggling intensely to raise the boulder of sex upon a hill, would subsequently drop it down to the bottom again. If you want to raise the sexual energy of Yesod to the mount of your skull, you must never drop it. To do so is to lose all your previous work."

"Exactly. If, as Sisyphus, you throw the stone to the bottom of the hill, you wil lose everything.

"But if, on your way up to the Mount of the Skull (Golgotha) you slip and lose your footing, you will be set back to a minor degree. All of this has to do with the amount of energy and intention you place behind your actions. As Samael Aun Weor wrote, "Wherever we direct attention we expend creative energy." This axiom is essential to the Alchemical science."

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tamahu because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
About chaste conception and pregnancy (link):

The Yellow Book: Children of Wisdom

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm still not understanding. I need it in english, all these weird words confuse me. Orgasm without ejaculation still retains that sexual energy doesn't it? It is ejaculation that rids the sperm which is also the energy. So please explain.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What is being said basically, is that semen has three main aspects.

Only one aspect of the semen is physical, whereas the other two aspects are purely energetic.

When someone has an orgasm, even if he or she does not ejaculate; they are still losing at least two-thirds of that Sexual Energy, because the two higher energetic aspects of the semen are lost through the orgasm.

The Christic atoms that are lost through the orgasm, are replaced by the atoms of the Secret Enemy.

Through Transmutation and Meditation, we can eliminate the tenebrous atoms from our bodies and psyche, and Regenerate our Essence with Christic atoms.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why it is a bad thing to engage in self-love.

No one ever had to make the painful decision whether or not to procreate that way.

No one ever caught an STD/STI from oneself.

There is no realistic reason to deprive oneself of pleasure when one is at their alone time. Being a grown adult means making the right decisions. Personal responsibility should be the norm. I think there are few better ways as far as making true love to one's partner or to oneself. I think it would be a way to keep creepy dudes out as well.

I'd prefer to be with myself rather than with the wrong person.

*edit* I do firmly not see semen as a means to fulfillment. I would rather take care of me. If a dude wants to snuggle, cool
Intercourse? Not so much.
edit on 26/4/11 by gildedlily because: clarification

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is a lot to take in. For example, if I wanted to live this lifestyle, and wanted to have a family and kids, I'm pretty screwed then arent I? Even if I followed the ways said here, what are the chances of finding a woman with a like mind? So basically I have to make a choice, give up sex all together, and live a life where i can be creative and have potential, or, go back to sex, find a woman, start a family and live a life of slavery, working for money in a job that i'm only capable of because i no longer have potential to be more. That's actually a really hard decision to make.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

It's not an easy Path, that's for sure.

Yet a loving, healthy Marriage, certainly is possible while walking the Path of the Razor's Edge.

It is said that some have even accomplished It with a Spouse who is opposed to chastity.

It just takes Conscious Faith in one's own Being.

If you're serious about learning about true Chastity and the Perfect Matrimony, the following thread has within it five links that explain in detail the Esoteric requirements for finding a Spouse:

Finding a Spouse (for Alchemy)

Although yes in most cases it is best to find someone whose Will is to develop Spiritually and attain Chastity along with you.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added text

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Update:

I didn't wack off again last night - and I do honestly feel good.

Although, as a previous poster posted - It's hard when the slightest thing can set me off - you know, with all the women on TV, Internet newspaper websites, in the streets etc etc. The best way I can deal with it is to imagine Whoopie Goldberg taking a dump and that seems to cure any immediate urges.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Instead of visualizing goldberg....think about channeling the energy elsewhere. think about it rising up through your body to your head.. Redirect it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I would imagine that "religion" without love does the same thing doesn't it? that is of course if you even believe in "evil" as a "Universal" construct that didn't come out of book some dude or dudes wrote or didn't ! But if your talking about evil "Demons" you might have a point there. I'd have to grant you that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
This is a lot to take in. For example, if I wanted to live this lifestyle, and wanted to have a family and kids, I'm pretty screwed then arent I? Even if I followed the ways said here, what are the chances of finding a woman with a like mind? So basically I have to make a choice, give up sex all together, and live a life where i can be creative and have potential, or, go back to sex, find a woman, start a family and live a life of slavery, working for money in a job that i'm only capable of because i no longer have potential to be more. That's actually a really hard decision to make.

Hi,

Consider the spiritual path of celibacy as one end of the spectrum, and at the other end is sexual addiction.

Like everything in experiencing Life as a Human Being, a healthy Balance is the more effective path. You can be an Aware Soul in your physical body and still function as a sexual human being.

We have the ability to "top-up" the energy level we are experiencing at any time we choose.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join