It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasms Without Love Are feeding Evil!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Funny...for some strange reason this thinking has become a part of me.(very recently).Dont understand it,but I seem to be more sensitive about giving myself away sexually,emotionally or physically. This is just a metamorphasis occuring in my life..I wonder if others are getting the same feelings. Like a spiritual awakining.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

And you cannot state as fact that god or the after life exists either. So, because I cannot disprove something that is not disprovable, it must exist? Can you disprove the spaghetti monster and the pastafarians?

Oh, so my dates were focused on judeo-christian adoption of the after life, therefore I am wrong? Please find me a document prior to 1800 BC that mentions the after-life. It is a recent invention. Yes, "tard" refers to "retard". Believe it or not, humanity is a mob. A giant mob of retards.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by epicvision

What? 3rd eye? Masturbate in front of a cat? What is wrong with you? Seriously, seek psychological help now!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesAndNates

What 3rd eye is exactly right. Read about it.. en.wikipedia.org...

Call me crazy after you do it. You don't have to masturbate in front a cat the cat will seek you out just because of the energy there.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ummmmmm WTF?!?!
Wacking off to a cat? Really? Wow dude.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So, every time that I masturbate a cat will seek me out? Where was the cat 2 hours ago as I spanked one out? Seriously man... you do need help from a therapist.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hawkiye... those are some very interesting articles!

epicvision... what does the cat do? What is it normally supposed to do? I usually make mine go away because it seems weird to knowingly let him watch but I know I am nowhere near as slick about hiding things as I wish I could be. I gave up on complete privacy along time ago, not because of my cat though... I think he is pretty respectful for a cat. I guess i really haven't paid attention to his reactions because if I did right afterward, I'm afraid he might think we were "sharing an after moment" or something strange.
I wouldn't want to lead kitty on that way.

edit on 24-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

LOL... the cat may want to cuddle afterwards.

"spoon !!!" the kitty cries!
edit on 24-4-2011 by AcesAndNates because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesAndNates

LOL... the cat may want to cuddle afterwards.

"spoon !!!" the kitty cries!
edit on 24-4-2011 by AcesAndNates because: (no reason given)

hey, there may be something to that... who knows. I am pretty certain that my other cat that i have to keep separated from the main part of the house would go absolutely crazy but just petting her a lot will send her into heat. i'm not making that up. There is something a little odd about that cat.
edit on 24-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr lizard, you are missing the point. It doesnt matter if you are single, married, fat, pretty, ugly, or skinny. Every single time you have an orgasm, you are wasting sexual energy, all for 10 seconds of pleasure. If you channel that energy throughout your body, you will feel 10 times better than any orgasm.

So - what about people who have sex for pleasure?

That's wasted too right?

Since that energy isn't going towards creating a new life. So all the people who have sex for pleasure (and the dolphins, birds, monkeys, mice, rats and other such natural creatures) - they are wasting the energy too right?

This natural act of sex or masturbation is now considered unnatural because some pseudo-spiritualist claims it's wrong and unnatural.

Here's a better idea. Stop telling people how to live their lives and stop sowing the seeds of fear, mind your own business and stop telling people that a natural act is immoral.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I know, right? What is up with this "channel your energy" crap? "sexual energy"... what is that? I know of kinetic, electrical, potential, thermal, etc... but nothing in terms of "sexual energy". Its all a bunch of superstition. Tired of hearing about 3rd eyes, vibrations, energies, chakras, spirits, etc ... we have science now! Snake oil sells well I suppose.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

I loved reading your thoughts. Your ability to make the connections that are true is astutely wise. Most people live in the world of denial and instant gratification even if it means a negative afterward. Over time the negativity mutlitiplies to the point where the person actually manifests that negativity.

Why are there so few people in the world that can truly see? I realize that people are waking up but there is a difference between waking up and truly harnessing the truth. I have watched your videos and again my spirit smiles upon you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sounds like you need to get her fixed!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I know, right? What is up with this "channel your energy" crap? "sexual energy"... what is that? I know of kinetic, electrical, potential, thermal, etc... but nothing in terms of "sexual energy". Its all a bunch of superstition. Tired of hearing about 3rd eyes, vibrations, energies, chakras, spirits, etc ... we have science now! Snake oil sells well I suppose.

Funny how the religious ones and the pseudo-spiritualist try and imply that they are doing it for our own good, when they do nothing more than make people afraid of their own bodies and riddle people with guilt.

Here's my message to the world:

Love yourselves, love your partners, stay clean and use protection when necessary. Sex is good for you. Good for the mind, body and soul.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't find David Icke's and Alex Collier's they have tons of good lectures that I have to go through and find the specific topic.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I have awoken. I read the "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. Then I realized that all my readings regarding ESP, Astral Projection, etc had gotten me nowhere. I accepted that the world is logical, and if anyone was truly able to astrally project, perform ESP, perform telepathy, then they would be insanely rich. Face it.. u have no 3rd eye, you have no unique psychic gifts, you don't channel spirits, you are disillusioned and absorbed in a fantasy. It is time for you to wake up and realize that the world is rational, physical, and obeys laws that can be stated in mathematical terms. There is no "god", there is no "after life"... there is the here and the now.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
release of energy that brings relief and feels good.
peeing,sneezing,ejaculating or orgasm, laughter, crying,hugs,compliments,burps etc. God created the earth and heavens and with his creation he was well pleased and said was good. He never said it was evil. Then at genesis 3 verse 22,, perception became distorted. God never ran you out of the garden. You decided to play God..i got this God on my own thus we ran ourselves out. God or good was shouting....'where are you running off to?' Back to the number322..its no wonder skull and bones at Yale call it the order of death. All those other explanations about the number 322 are incorrect. But believe what you want...it all works out.
edit on 24-4-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Rabble rabble? That whole paragraph barely made sense. If god exists, then whey did he create a world where 90+% of it will go to eternal suffering? If he/she/it is supposedly all-knowing, then why knowing ahead of time that its creation would suffer an eternal damnation of unending burning and torment, why continue to create souls of which 90+% will suffer eternally? The whole premise of a loving "God" knowing ahead of time that it would send 90+% of its creation to eternal suffering undermines the concept. It would seem like the loving thing to do would be to have not created anything. Its kind of like if you know you are a broke worthless human.. the loving thing to do would be to not have children at all. God of love? Ha! God does not exist, ... get over it!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Rabble rabble? That whole paragraph barely made sense. If god exists, then whey did he create a world where 90+% of it will go to eternal suffering? If he/she/it is supposedly all-knowing, then why knowing ahead of time that its creation would suffer an eternal damnation of unending burning and torment, why continue to create souls of which 90+% will suffer eternally? The whole premise of a loving "God" knowing ahead of time that it would send 90+% of its creation to eternal suffering undermines the concept. It would seem like the loving thing to do would be to have not created anything. Its kind of like if you know you are a broke worthless human.. the loving thing to do would be to not have children at all. God of love? Ha! God does not exist, ... get over it!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

that resentment is a real killer ,,,,who said 90 percent were condemned to suffer eternally? God didnt...hesaid you were good. who said God was allowing and inflicting suffering?
edit on 24-4-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join