It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world will collapse into a pile of trifle with biscuit bits in it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is highly speculative, hence the forum, but what if the human race is only some sort of spiritual food or physical meat for another life form in the food chain?

What if our resources are used by another type of being and all of Earth is destroyed in a muddle/mash?

I realise this doesn't seem too probable to many, indeed even to me, but since we can't discount any thing from potentially happening this could happen.

So, what advise would have for someone whose world is collapsing into a desert type affair?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Explanation: S&F!

So, what advise would have for someone whose world is collapsing into a desert type affair?

Personal Disclosure: Not to trifle with it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Amother one of these "The world will collapse into a pile of trifle with biscuit bits in it." threads. Sheesh. I get so fed up with these. Do you folks ever look at the USTS listings to see the pattern of trifle wobbles? No!

There is absolutely no indication that the world will do this. The last Wobble 9.5 on the trifle scale is only presumed as it happened many many years BB (before biscuits)

Anyway how can it collapse when there has been no cone building stage? You seriously think that deformation of the surface of the trifle can take place without some sort of push from below by the sherry sponge? Just because the world is perched on an outcrop in the chocolate hundreds and thousands zone does not mean that disaster is imminent.

You need to see a steady pattern of wobbles and at least some harmonic quiver before we get anywhere near the possibility of the world falling in!

Stop scaremongering and resume licking your ice cream before it melts.

Edit to add: I scoured the web and managed to find a helicorder chart for station HTZ in the zone for today. It looks pretty scary but don't be concerned. That is quite normal for the time of year.

edit on 23/4/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

join