It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censorship Is An International Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can't really say, I'm thinking UT. If you want to see evil en mass try watching NAZI rallies during the rise of the reich.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
And new owner Google is sure to flood the site with chaff, making it harder for us to find the wheat, as it were.

Google To finance $100 Million Worth Of Original Programs For YouTube
By Charlie White, Mashable
April 7, 2011 8:51 a.m. EDT
www.cnn.com...

Hi This Is Who We Are,

Gotta LOVE your Avatar. Regarding what we might expect from Google in further Censoring material pointing to Satanic groups among our Elite, here is a link to one of my old threads exploring what might have caused the suspicious death of an Olympic Luge athlete in which GOOGLE appeared to have some sort of agenda in which you will find a discussion of this topic.

Google Olympics Luge Logo

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

This doesn't bode well for greater transparency and infiltered communication through YouTube.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Youtube censorship is a business practice. Not a conspiracy.

There is no right to use youtube, it is a private business, and if they think your material is bad for business then expect them to remove it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Youtube censorship is a business practice. Not a conspiracy.

There is no right to use youtube, it is a private business, and if they think your material is bad for business then expect them to remove it.

Hi Miraj,

That is a common pre-conception which stems from a serious leap to conclusions thanks to a lot of media hammering about what animates large corporate conglomerates and their alleged religion of money. It should become clear that those in power, who are the same groups who print money and control much of our world, do not have as manifest a need for wealth and enrichment as we do, given that their small group already owns most of the world's wealth. Theirs is a game of control, and using the Greed Paradigm is a way of herding us all along in a false religion which isn't theirs for they serve "another master". Money is used to explain away just about anything they do, which is why they make sure there is always some form of profit performance corresponding with any objective they seek, to justify its attainment by that as sole motive - the truth is far different.

Businesses, whenever they have a large scale global impact, are more often that you would expect created and designed for other purposes than just making money. Anyone with sufficient experience in designing management methods will readily know that it is very easy to focus on a given economic rationality to cause certain effects, using financial justifications for whatever policy you seek to pursue. Since those initiatives will happen to participate in profits, those profits can then be used to explain away the original motivation, which in many instances have been quite different from a strictly financial end.

There are countless ways to generate profit in varying proportions, and sometimes these alleged profit motives which do bring profit happen to bring in less profit than other ways of operating a business. However since the priorities and performance criteria are set above, at the policy level, nobody has authority to contest beyond shrugging their shoulders. It isn't mismanagement as it is often perceived, it is managing for alternative agendas than the openly proclaimed objective of maximum profit.

Furthermore, your statement refers to speculation about what the impact of certain video material might be for one's business. First, this means that we're at least one step removed from an actual financial incidence, only a hypothetization of what might or might not lead to profit, which remains to be properly examined, studied and proven. Without such analysis it is merely an arbitrary decision invoking whatever one desires, and coincidentally in your example this happens to be profit, I wonder why. Secondly, there is theoretically no apparent profit correspondance between the presence of a certain video or its absence of said in a vast database collecting countless streams of video. That would be like saying that certain words should be removed from an encyclopedia to protect its future sales.

What I can't help but notice, from your retort, is that there is a deeper than imagined penetration of brainwashing and mass mind control to the point where victims of censorship actually become defenders of their own informational shut-down, because it is in the cause of the sacred cow of $$$. This is alarming especially in a Conspiracy forum where people usually come once they've woken up from their spellbound trance. Otherwise it would mean that there are people present who are in favor of a big brother society, who support suppression of individuality and of access to information, and who defend censorship right here in our midst at ATS.

Could that be a reason for your Member name which would be the promotion of a Mirage? I also note that you have come to this conspiracy website to vindicate corporate profit as well as state, and I quote: "Not a conspiracy."

Your post is very disappointing, and I sincerely hope it is because you never took the care to think things over and reflect upon the implications of your ideology and behavior, responding in a programmed reflex action. With my best ATS regards,

Getsmart

edit on 30-4-2011 by Getsmart because: money isn't the only game being played by multinational corporations...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread.. As always.. Had noticed that on youtube quite some time ago.. Will try later to go back to find some that censored here - at moment its 0130hrs here and am half asleep taking couple days off for 1st time in 3 weeks.. Anyhow s&f in meantime ..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Clearly the OP needs to "getsmart"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thanks Expat,

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I'll continue by PM.

GS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join