It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Rings Debunked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TenableSuspicions

It IS messing with the weather,

Maybe. This is a possibility.

earth seismic disturbances

No sorry you are off the mark there. This is not possible. People keep on pointing to the 2.5 Hz frequency but this is radio. Radio cannot cause earthquakes otherwise we would be in some serious trouble with the amount of ELF around.

Earthquake frequencies are between (generally) 1 and 6 Hz. The earth tide is at 6.5 Hz. Volcanic tremor is around .1 to 1.0 Hz and has higher harmonics. Microseisms are as low as .01 Hz.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

It IS messing with the weather,

Maybe. This is a possibility.

earth seismic disturbances

No sorry you are off the mark there. This is not possible. People keep on pointing to the 2.5 Hz frequency but this is radio. Radio cannot cause earthquakes otherwise we would be in some serious trouble with the amount of ELF around.

Earthquake frequencies are between (generally) 1 and 6 Hz. The earth tide is at 6.5 Hz. Volcanic tremor is around .1 to 1.0 Hz and has higher harmonics. Microseisms are as low as .01 Hz.

No, sorry. Radio frequencies (carrier waves) start at 3khz range and go up to 300ghz Radio Frequencies
ELF is subradio.
The earth's natural occurring ELF that flows from the ionosphere to the earth surface osculates between 3hz to 3khz.
HAARP uses HF radio waves to control the ELF wave - Look up Dr Bernard Eastlund. It was his patent. The only caveat: You need a minimum of 1 billion watts broadcasting in HF to gain the affect.
And, thanks to Memorandum 195, approved by the Defense sub-committee overseeing HAARP's construction by Raytheon, the original building plan of 3.6 million watts was increased - to 1.05 billion watts.

Of course, there is scant proof of anyones claims regarding HAARP, save the original patents and construction blueprints.
Except for HAARP Rings. Those have been proven to be unrelated to HAARP.

edit on 24-4-2011 by TenableSuspicions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

My point is that as far as the triggering of earthquakes is concerned there is no scientific method whereby this can be achieved.

Radio waves, be they HF or ELF cannot trigger an earthquake. Indeen ELF waves on and HF carrier are even less likely to be able to do this.

Ongoing discussion of this exact point here.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

My point is that as far as the triggering of earthquakes is concerned there is no scientific method whereby this can be achieved.

Radio waves, be they HF or ELF cannot trigger an earthquake. Indeen ELF waves on and HF carrier are even less likely to be able to do this.

Ongoing discussion of this exact point here.

Got ya. I'll post there.
Just remember, everything has a frequency. And, oscillation of that frequency multiplied by time will affect anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
HAARP is just the worlds most sophisticated and totlaly out in the open, non-secret, easily explained, relatively boring, giant SOCK dryer for the E.T.s that live out in the deep woods of Alaska!, How can you not see it? have you ever seen they're socks? Huge, as big as buses and I'm not tlaking the usual buses like, I'm talkin about those big travelin band ultra-ubber tour yachts! Yep, false flag, false alarm, false bottom, whatever ya want to call it but while you stare at HAARP, ask yourself, how long has it just been sitting out there, and what would they have already replaced it with? and you know who they are, don't you ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
People that think that HAARP can influence earth fault zones and cause earthquakes just need to take a few courses in physics and then come back here and see if you still believe it.

It is absolutely astounding that this crap about HAARP causing an earthquake, has so much of a following. It is also very sad in a time when the world needs so much technical help.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Great video.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As a first time member i have lots of questions about this topic but i wont get into that right away, I would just like one simple explanation about a vid i saw on youtube about a day ago. Here is the link, www.youtube.com...

Can someone please explain to me what would cause what you see in the last 3 minutes of the video? how can those recorded earthquakes be so uniform without being influenced by some 3rd party?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Open your mind and your eyes. Those circles or "range" limits might define the limit of the radar signal(s,) but those "notches" seen in this picture below, surely are not. There is no way those precipitation "notches" can form naturally and are the top-most "arches" of a frequency / waveform and is not radar in a traditional sense.

Don't insult my intelligence. Don't say it's something else any idiot can see, when it's not. I know what a waveform interference pattern is and what it looks like. The "new" radars can see things the old ones cannot and while it might look like some innocent radar anomaly to you, I see something else entirely. Technology exists where you can "skew" a sine waveform and combine two waveforms at different "skews" and frequencies to create "corkscrew spirals."

So if you want to disseminate disinformation and only see what you want to see, go ahead, but I will instead look at all things which seem innocuous in themselves, but become something entirely malevolent if used inappropriately or misused.

This site is a place to search for the truth and to deny ignorance! IF you are not part of the solution THEN you are part of the problem. Use your God-given brain, eyes, ears, and THINK before you open your mouth and spout disinformation and try to make people who are not crazy seem as they are. There is a special place in hell for people who do this; and you can blow smoke up your own behind.

In any event, I would suggest folks stop thinking in one and two dimensions and think in three or more. The radar circle you see is actually a semi-circular globe shape depending on the power the signal is transmitted. And don't think for a second that the technology doesn't exist which can produce corkscrew tunneling spiral waveforms which can influence the weather with good or bad results. I saw this myself on "radar" last night and those storms were undulating and moving in a circular spiral pattern; and were either being used to diffuse a storm system which might have produced an untold number of large and long-ranged tornadoes.

I personally think the Joplin tornado blew-up all of a sudden and caught whomever by surprise and they didn't have the time to moderate its destructiveness since the main cell wasn't producing a tornado but the "spur" which separated from the main-cell did...and it tore-up Joplin.

edit on 24-5-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Im no scientist ect.... but i always wondered why folks that cite HAARP rings, or radar anomalies almost never compare it to "in the field" observations...

Just because you get a radar return, or obstruction from radar equipment, that doesnt mean there is an absence of precipitation, or vise versa.

I cant remember the exact video, Dutchsinse has too many to search through, but i remember him pointing out how a severe storm (in the chicago area if i remember right) was being manipulated because of these wedge like anomalies (where the precip was not being reflected) centered at a radar site. He kept pointing out where the precipitation looked as if it just "turns off" along these lines...

But of course, in reality, the storm was present, and raining at these places, as everyone underneath the storms can verify... there were no wedge shaped storms, its was only an obstructed view from the radar image. As i understand it, if a storm is dense enough, and that storm rolls right over a radar site, the radar cannot punch through the dense storm (water, ice, ect...), it can obstruct the scan and prevent an image return...

nevertheless, these radar images are the product of a machine, that takes pictures in the general sense just like a camera. It only reflects what it can see, and reproduces that image. When false returns occur, they are just that...false.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video. The guy who made it WORKS on Nexrad radars!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

It pretty much is the most diverse thing around! Initially it was part of the Star Wars package Congress refused to pass. SO, it got shuffled around and slipping in this basket and that basket and ended up in a *communications program*.

I live about 125 miles from the thing and I can feel when it is really amping up. People in my town get noticeably testy; sometimes aggressive but other times lethargic.

In the early 90's I was suffering from very major depression and seeing a counselor for it while also on a high dose of anti depressants. I told her I believed part of the problem at least was the "testing" they were doing with the array. She believed I was delusional and said she would meet me when I said I was going to a conference on it at our public library (she thought she would meet me in an empty parking lot that night) Well the turn out was impressive and that entire end of town was full of cars.

After hearing for herself the abilities and affects by many top of the field professionals she started taking notes. She called me a few days later and apologized to me and admitted that much like myself, during the times the tests were conducted over 90% of her clients were in crisis, each and every time.

One of the things I found most amazing and creepy was how many of the engineers and scientists felt it was quite credible that when all the Iraqi's were surrendering with big wide smiles in the first war it was due to being HAARP'd. Makes me wonder if Gulf War Syndrome was caused by fallout from it.

The array is much larger now than it was then, thank goodness they don't *test* it like they use to. 'whatever they do with it now I have never been affected as severely as I was that year they did lots of testing before bringing the thing to full function.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Has anyone been able to explain the HAARP rings that are moving? I looked into the doppler RADAR explanation, but it does not apply to moving rings and rings over the ocean.

I also made a video on how HAARP uses the solar wind and solar flares to gain energy for the effects it creates.
www.youtube.com...

Not to mention the amount of HAARP type systems there are
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join