It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Rings Debunked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.borderlands.com...

That is straight from a NWS meteorologist who also happens to be a conspiracy theorist.

The rings are feedback from the radar. The center of a ring is a WSR-88D radar site.

The NWS has 155 WSR-88D radars, and now has 45 TDWR radars (a new high resolution radar system).

www.nws.noaa.gov...

www.srh.noaa.gov...

This hoax about rings around radar sites has been perpetuated for over 10 years when the output from the NWS Doppler radar system became available to the puiblic.

www.letxa.com...
edit on 23-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I laugh every time something happens and people scream HAARP. That damn thing must be the most diverse piece of tech ever!

Of course those rings are radar glitches.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you, thank you! It's amazingly amusing to see the YouTube videos taking standard, easily explained, researchable radar anomalies and claiming it's anything else but messed up data.
For those of you who feel otherwise, please research each "ring" and find out what is in the center. Then research what a radar sweep looks like. Then think about how many times data gets screwed up on any computer, anywhere.
By not knowing these simple facts, you are just being incredibly gullible and ill-informed. Neither of these are admirable traits of a "truther" or whatever you call yourselves these days.
It makes you look easily led, non-critical thinking followers.......Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
ok... case closed then!

1 guy comes saying its nothing, hey what are 10 years of suspicion worth? If the guy says its not, its not!

I believe him! 10 years of weirdness explained in 2 minutes.

Thank you for shedding some light over my darkened soul, mr meteorologist!
edit on 23-4-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I believe him! 10 years of weirdness explained in 2 minutes.

It took me about an hour to thoroughly read and analyze the radar presentations he looks at. I suggest you do the same. Believe me, he's not the only one who's pointed this out, but it's the best presentation I could find. If you're TRULY searching for the truth, you can find similar explanations of radar anomalies.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.spc.noaa.gov...

Nexrad radar is so precise that it can see clusters of bats, birds, insect swarms ect.!

www.spc.noaa.gov...

More perfectly normal explanations for rings.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok some rings in the sky have been explained..

But Haarp is still being used as a weapon in my book

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

thank you .. thank you ....... thank you...

AT LAST.........some sense

Keep up the good work... this place for HAARP did this and HAARP did that.... It drives me bonkers.....

... sigh..... so thank you......

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know it was that simple, I mean wow! It only took this one person 2 minutes as FraternitasSaturni said, with about a paragraph of their own words to debunk HAARP tech, wow!

My thoughts now shift towards the OP's credibility when they have 80 posts and only 2 flags....

I feel an opinion was shed here more than a debunking, even with the 2 fancy .gov links they provided.

Peace

TWBU

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dutchsinse, the latest HAARP ring perpetrator, getting owned.

www.realistnews.net...

More great info showing airport radar interacting with NWS Doppler radar.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I've been noticing this more and more: The comments are a clue that there are a lot of people out there who are playing a big game of "conspiracy theory." They don't care how dumb, outrageous, clueless, or plain bulls--t the conspiracies are; it's all part of a larger game. And they'll fight to the death any debunking attempt because it hampers free "gameplay."

ETA: I should say "some of the comments." As usual, there are still a number of people who are still interested in the reality of the matter.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Ex_CT2 because: Amplification

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There is nothing "new" about a TDWR. It's 80's technology.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It wont stop the HAARP issue.
HAARP is right this moment causing a thunder storm over my head
cause I can see the rings.

sarcasm

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty

There is nothing "new" about a TDWR. It's 80's technology.

Yea, but they are much higher resolution for seeing wind shear.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
HAARP is a rather annoying distraction. Don't get me wrong, HAARP is interesting in its own right, but should it be the one-size-fits-all explanation for every single weather anomaly and natural disaster? The real area of investigation should be in to the strange atmospheric behavior we've been seeing. It warrants a serious discussion, but when it gets associated with HAARP, the discussion is totally derailed. We gets stuck on one theory. I'm seeing this more and more. People are reluctant to acknowledge that we are experiencing some serious Earth changes, because so much of the information is intertwined with the more speculative theories. The truth behind all of the atmospheric anomalies may be more alarming than some men tinkering around with a sinister gadget. Our technology is no match for the power of Earth. Or the sun.

I wouldn't say that HAARP rings have been absolutely debunked. I guess it's still possible. But, there are a lot of other explanations for the radar anomalies. I hope to see more of those soon.
edit on 23-4-2011 by thinkingthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
I laugh every time something happens and people scream HAARP.

HAARP!!!

In all seriousness, there does seem to be some correlation between world events and the array. It is either just a string of strange coincidences or there is something more to the story.
edit on 23-4-2011 by survivalstation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

See, that's just the thing. There are people who are quite adept at twisting coincidence to make it look sinister. In any case, correlation does not (necessarily) equal causation. It just sometimes looks that way.

At the same time I am most interested in the technology of HAARP and its implications. Show me some solid science, that's all I ask. Fear-inspiring Dutchsinse videos on YouTube may resemble science to the easily impressed; but... you know the rest....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Hello to those ATS forum members reading and posting to this thread.
Drew99GT has asked me to read and comment on the HAARP Ring phenomena. Actually, "HAARP Ring Hoax" is a better term.
The above Youtube videos I created are a contribution to truth, posted on my channel Phxexaminer on Youtube.

First. HAARP DOES EXIST! It IS messing with the weather, earth seismic disturbances and is the newest weapon of mass destruction in the US arsenal. A billion watts worth of destructive power that can be broadcast any point on the planet - at will.
HAARP RINGS do NOT exist. They are a fictional product of the search for answers based on fear and imagination.
I am not an expert on HAARP. I am an engineer and an excellent researcher, however. Once you understand the map on the screen is not satellite imagery, not a photo but a mosaic produced from data collected by 167 NEXRAD radar stations; updated every ten minutes you start to see the big picture, so to speak. Additionally, the 'map' in question is invariably from the Intellicast website. Some anomalies are seen on NWS broadcasts, but those are very few and are corrected on the next update. EVERY ring seen is a glitch in the rendering of the mosaic. The glitch may be radar operator error (oh, yeah. The stations are manned 24/7 and are NOT automated). Or, they may be poorly written software code, faulty algorithmic filters of the data.
They cannot be a result of, or a way to track HAARP activity.
You can view my videos below debunking the messenger and his message using the science of radio engineering to explain why, (or why not, as the case may be) but here is the simplest analogy:

You cannot get an AM radio station on your FM dial, correct? You cannot 'see' VLF, ELF or UHF when you are tuned to only see SHF (The frequency used by NEXRAD radar). Anything else, even if it were possible, would be discarded simply because the software wouldn't know what the hell to do with, or where on the map to put that piece of info.
Make sense?

Youtube Link

Youtube Link

Youtube Link

Youtube Link

There was a reason I started this: Anti-propaganda - Some say it is a personal attack against this person.
You're dang right - It is personal.
Lies, disinformation, propaganda - I take that VERY personally. So should you.
We are supposed to ally and fight the PTB together. Any deviation from that is a distraction and should be met with the same vigor, bringing all arms to bear on that individual. They are the enemy behind OUR lines. And they are undermining our effort to find and disseminate valid information needed to wake up the sheep!

The hoaxer I specify in the videos has capitalized on the mindset of the newly awakened sheep who are still reeling from choosing the red pill and the vertical drop down the rabbit hole. They want to be informed. As they explore the labyrinth found at the bottom, the newbies are often times overwhelmed by discovering the sheer volume of events both hidden and in plain sight that have transpired around them while the wool was pulled snugly over their eyes. The cover-ups, the technologies ...as well as the theories and stories offered as evidentiary value to explain some event or phenomena. It is all to easy for many to lapse back into 'follow mode' (aka sheep mode) and become enchanted by the view of one person who claims they have, or are doing extensive research on a conspiracy. They 'see' what their mind is looking for; a person who appears to be 'very well informed' on something they are fearful of, but know very little about. Subsequently, they latch on to his/her message (and by proxy, the messenger) as a viable explanation, because for them, it alleviates the root of their fear - the unknown. He/she becomes a hero to them.
Very few can pull this off. The perfect propagandist. Start with all truth. Speak in a mild, hypnotic tone interjecting common conversational words and phrases with technical jargon; some of which is explained, some purposely not expanded upon. Broadcast on a daily basis. More is better. Let it become routine for many to listen every day. Then, work in a mix of truth and fact with a little wild speculation to the message. Observe the feedback. If it is accepted by the majority, the hook has been set. Some will call it what it is, BS. Those will be let go and blocked from 'spoiling' the rest. Some will follow blindly. The mindless sheep. But, some will say words to the effect, "Oh, yeah. I don't really listen to that part. But the rest of what he/she says is very informative. He/she is doing all of this to help us prepare (or to save lives, or benefit the world in some way. Something on a grand scale.)." Those will become the apostles of the message, more importantly, the messenger. Eventually, as the lines between truth and fiction become blurred, their trust solidifies with the propagandist. And ANY opposing view, even one solely supported by pure scientific fact, is not only disregarded, but seen as heretic and meant to lead them away from that comfortable place they are now enjoying.
Well, I'm fixin' on shakin' things up and trying to make it as uncomfortable as possible to believe and follow a charlatan.

Thanks for the invite, Drew!

And, thanks to all of you for reading -
Have a 'ring-free' day!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

In all seriousness, there does seem to be some correlation between world events and the array. It is either just a string of strange coincidences or there is something more to the story.

The magnetometer does not measure activity of the HF array. ELF - Extra or Extremely LOW frequency does not come from an HR - High Frequency array directly. The ELF portion of it is generated by the HF in the ionosphere and these RADIO waves then travel in the conduit to New Zealand (just off shore) amongst other places.

The magnetometer measures the output basically of the Sun.

What this instrument is doing is measuring the magnetic flux, in effect measuring solar wind and lightning and NOT HAARP output.

At best what this tells you is that there may be a connection between the solar winds and earthquakes, but NOT HAARP.

And I am not alone in thinking this:
Xcalibur254

The magnetometer does not indicate whether HAARP is on or not. In fact it detects completely different frequencies than those that HAARP puts out. If this indicates anything it would be that solar activity does indeed have an effect on plate tectonics.

subject x

Both of these instruments are in use whether HAARP is active or not, so as to have a consistant data group from which to make an accurate analysis of HAARP's effects when active. Fluctuations in the readouts of these instruments are not an automatic indication of HAARP being active.

Phage

What you have shown is the trace from a magnetometer located at the HAARP facility. A magnetometer is an instrument which measures fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. These fluctuations are caused primarily by the solar wind.

I could go on and on but....from the Magnetometer page.....

Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join