It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Will Get You Jail or Crucified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Freaking Nuts I've been watching this guy since he first came out about the Japan nuklear issue.

Crazy they made it illegal to talk about like their very own mini patriot act eh.

This is the NWO imo they want to kill us all and rigged the whole deal. What do you guys think?
A lot of alternative news saying that its a lot worst than what they are reporting and then all those radiation reports we were getting in America. The ones that just went poof and now all we hear is no worries radiation is good for ya. Trust us it'll put lead in your pencil and make it glow

America and Canada are two of the only countries still importing food form there without even checking it for radiation... again if alternative sources are to be trusted.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ils sont fous ces francais!

Never the less I do believe that not everything can be told because of misinterpretation and consequences far worse than the disaster itself.

Other than that...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
nvm that

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im told canada has been irradiating vegetables for YEARS

taking advantage of the pre radiated food
is just a HARPER budget cut

go guv

That said
"never waste a good crisis"
Bill Gates said they want to get rid of 15 percent through vaccines
and he paid for the programs and propoganda to further that goal
heading towards as they have sometimes stated: an 85 percent total reduction

but globalists really like it when mass injury can be obtained
by NOT SPENDING money to do something..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
nvm that

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

ya but the problem is not enough us are tuned into the truth.
So spread the word and freedom will follow.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this is kinda epic news peeps the japan gov has locked down all reporting of the real situation in Japan...

thought it get at least a but of attention...

o well nvm nothing to see here please go back to basking in TPTB's radiating love....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Regardless of the message here, the rapid movement of this mans facial muscles, head and hands, leads me to believe that he's either crazy or on drugs. He's clearly fired up, whether or not it from paranoia or chemicals is the real question here.

Or maybe the cheap beef wasn't as good as he thought it was...

edit on 23-4-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Regardless of the message here, the rapid movement of this mans facial muscles, head and hands, leads me to believe that he's either crazy or on drugs. He's clearly fired up, whether or not it from paranoia or chemicals is the real question here.

You know such a quick analysis and then charactuer assasinations in times like these is both uncalled for and crude worthy of banning,, this man started his videos calm and concerned like any other man who had concern for both his wife and child and his adopted country,, each video the stress that his whole family is under could be seen with each video.
To say that this man is paranoid or on chemicals,, when he actually appoligized in one video for swearing,, especially if their where children who might have heard him goes too the top in my books and unfortunatly people like him are just too often ignored in this day and age.
The kind of censorship that man is talking about, of course only exists here with character assasination and out right lies , but hey thats ok cause thats freedom of speach,,
Just make sure that their is no freedom of truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So swearing and then apologising for it gets someone to the top of your books? That sounds like quite a book...

If I came across this fellow in real life, the twitchy and erratic body language would automatically send my subconcious into wide berth mode. I'd get away from him as quickly as possible. He looks like a lunatic, I'm sorry but he does. And the aggressive finger pointing (sometimes double finger) at the viewer doesn't help either.

To the actual point though: I don't believe that anything is being covered up on a worldwide basis. I think that the Japanese have lied about the severity of the situation and probably continue to do so but that's all..and that's to be expected.

No one's going to jail for talking about these things. This man is paranoid.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by BobAthome

No one's going to jail for talking about these things. This man is paranoid.

Link me up man

I kid but what makes you think he's lying other than him having a accent and being under severe stress?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The canary in the coal mine just suffocated from lack of oxygen
and people are criticizing the corpse for not being perky and fluffy.

I think he is being sincere.

The only thing I would prescribe for him is a geiger counter
so he can do his own hourly readings and post them.
Maybe some actual facts on the low readings
would calm him down a bit.
Sometimes, not knowing
is much much worse.

David Grouchy
edit on 23-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
The canary in the coal mine just suffocated from lack of oxygen
and people are criticizing the corpse for not being perky and fluffy.

I think he is being sincere.

David Grouchy
edit on 23-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

a star for the lol and ya me too

I cant see how he doesnt have a geiger counter yet tho... guys got millions of views on youtube alone.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Like i said nothing to see hear
obviously just some paranoid freak
I mean the dude has an accent and he looks shaky
nothing to see at all
www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Speaking of character, I find it hard to believe that a person who has a conscience could have the picture you do, encouraging sin. A person without a conscience would be labeled as a sociopath no? And one of the trademarks of a sociopath is the fact they are pathological liars, meaning you can't trust a word out of them.

Besides the message isn't irrelevant. It is very relevant. Because the message contains facts that can be rationally examined to determine if what he is saying is truthful or not. It is unethical to begin behavioral or body language analysis until after the facts have been examined. So that fact you want to ignore the facts right off the bat only adds to the suspicion.

new topics

top topics

join