It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 predicted by the film "The Long Kiss Goodnight", 5 years ago before it actually happened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
How about this scenario.

The Loose Change guys watched "The Long Goodnight" before September 11 2001.

After the events of September 11 happened..........the Loose change guys can't quite separate reality from fiction......and then proceed to make their own "movie".........and the rest they say is history.
It's probably not too dissimilar to those people who watch tv soaps and think that the soap is a real life documentary.

I'd be very tempted to accept this possibility if it wasn't for the fact that Dylan Avery et al knowingly resorted to out and out lying in their flick. Cases in point- their claim that a disaster team bringing a triage tent onto the Pentagon was really some mysterious blue taep covered thing being taken from the Pentagon, and repeating the claim that flight 93 really landed in Ohio. Plus, their over reliance on grainy, shadowy footage taken a mile off that kinda-sorta looked like missile pods on the planes while ignoring the 500 up close photos showing no such thing, These are stunts that are impossible to have been incorporated simply by mistake, so I think it's more likely it was a blatant attempt to make a fast buck off the conspiracy people by making a flick that catered to their paranoia.

Has it been confirmed that Dylan Avery and the Loose Change bunch actually saw "The Long goodnight?"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Has it been confirmed that Dylan Avery and the Loose Change bunch actually saw "The Long goodnight?"

No I have no idea whether any of the Loose Change guys watched "The Long Goodnight"......but it would only take a seed of an idea from anyone within their circle of friends to have planted that seed.....possibly from watching "The Long Goodnight"....or the like.

I totally agree that the Loose Change guys made quite a few BS claims in their movie.....and when they discovered they had an eager internet audience, decided to make hay on their BS........for fame or money.....I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I think the scene speaks for itself really.

Thoughts?

Yes, Hollywood at times (most) is pretty damn lazy. They need convenient story lines that don't need a lot of background explanation. Long before 1996 radical muslims were commiting horrendous acts of murder and terrorism, the 1972 Olympics for instance. Easy writing, that's all.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok , so judging by this movie, Muslims did not commit 9/11 but it was an inside job as we all know .

Wait a second, so we blamed this on muslims based on a video tape of OBL and Al -queda , wow that was easy just like the dude in the movie said he would.

Should we be ashamed of ourselves for attacking countires with no reason ??? I feel we should !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CasiusIgnoranze

I know this is a late post, but the scene in Terminator 2 where Arnie & kid are by a bridge, by the aquafur, where 9/11 is spray-painted on the bridge, also signaled the attack, too
edit on 22-6-2016 by gupshup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gupshup
a reply to: CasiusIgnoranze

I know this is a late post, but the scene in Terminator 2 where Arnie & kid are by a bridge, by the aquafur, where 9/11 is spray-painted on the bridge, also signaled the attack, too

well using that logic anytime someone in the States rang 911 emergency that somehow signaled the attack.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join