It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omnipotent God: Agree or Disagree?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Please, stop trolling.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I wasn't trolling i asked you a simple question... What, can't you figure out the answer?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
With what we will prove the existence of god and god is omnipotent?
If there is god and omnipotent who created all of this, things that we only know a little about universe and what is in it.

Prove it with today science and technology would be not sufficient enough if there is omnipotent god. As some people believe that even a million years later science will still expanding.
But if there is no god as creator, so there is nothing such like creature and creations. And it will lead to question of what are we, and what universe and what is in it.

Did we just created ourself with this anatomy If yes, how we create ourself, how a bird create itself? or we just happen cos of random things. Even random things need some general and universal factor i think. Once we agree or a person already know what she/he is, and other following question will need to answer like is it the only me and the only time of me being existed? If it is not, is there other after "this time"? And is there a time for us before this time? Infinity or just a frame pop up then broken and gone?.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

double post
edit on 26/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Look, you're trying to be clever. And either you're ignorant, can't read or just being a troll. If you're not being a troll, just do some reading.

The fact that my signature and profile are litered with Atheist references makes me think you're trying to provoke, or stupid.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

The fact is we can't prove it.

But the theist made the claim, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim, otherwise, i would suspect that they had just conjured an idea out of their anus.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Akragon

Look, you're trying to be clever. And either you're ignorant, can't read or just being a troll. If you're not being a troll, just do some reading.

The fact that my signature and profile are litered with Atheist references makes me think you're trying to provoke, or stupid.

Look don't be a smart ass, im not trying to provoke you, if you chose not to answer then fine. I've heard different forms and discriptions of atheism. I forget which person im speaking to sometimes, as you can see i have various conversations happening in different threads....as if i want to read over previous bits of conversation to try to figure out which belief you are... this is why i asked you politely...

Clearly being polite to others isn't your belief either...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Definetly a troll. Do you understand how ATS works. I replied to you're post. There was a link to your post in my reply. If you clicked that..... You would see what i responded to.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Definetly a troll. Do you understand how ATS works. I replied to you're post. There was a link to your post in my reply. If you clicked that..... You would see what i responded to.

haha fine, im done with you

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well as you've got nothing of substance to add to this debate. And you're clearly trying to be a smug as possible then leave. I'm not trying to be a "smart ass" so don't be a hypocrite.

U2U me if you've got a problem, we can take it to the mods after that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Well as you've got nothing of substance to add to this debate. And you're clearly trying to be a smug as possible then leave. I'm not trying to be a "smart ass" so don't be a hypocrite.

U2U me if you've got a problem, we can take it to the mods after that.

I have plenty to add to this debate, clearly nothing you'll listen to though.... which is fine.

Either way i could care less what you think of me....call me a troll *shrug* you're just words on a screen to me... I had other questions for you after you gave me an answer but forget it... i don't deal with intolerant people who can't have a simple discussion with out getting personal...

peace

edit on 26-4-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Look, i'm calling you a troll now. A troll or stupid. It's one of those possibilities when you ask after all of this time..."so do you or do you not believe". With your little smiley face. You know exactly what you were trying to do.

So go ahead, do you're little innocent ***shrug***

You know my position as i've explained it many times. But it's ok, you believers have your tunnel-vision goggles on and no Atheist's argument has any credibility or is worth refuting.

You've already said, in your very Christ-like way "i'm done with you"

That's very nice of you, now leave.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

haha so angry...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Not even mad.

Getting fail trolled by a 30+ male with a cartoon in his avatar after he's failed his half critique of Atheism and failed all justification for his half-baked philosophical and metaphysical beliefs?

Not even mad.

Here's Will Smith to demonstrate how not mad i am.

Good luck troll. Keep gettin those easy kicks typing your rubbish

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Look, i'm calling you a troll now. A troll or stupid. It's one of those possibilities when you ask after all of this time..."so do you or do you not believe". With your little smiley face. You know exactly what you were trying to do.

So go ahead, do you're little innocent ***shrug***

You know my position as i've explained it many times. But it's ok, you believers have your tunnel-vision goggles on and no Atheist's argument has any credibility or is worth refuting.

You've already said, in your very Christ-like way "i'm done with you"

That's very nice of you, now leave.

Btw what exactly was i trying to do? You seem to know my intentions... Normally i'd just leave you be but i believe you were the one that said you're jelous of people that believe so strongly in God...or am i wrong?

Others claim athieism doesn't necessary mean you don't believe in God...i was trying to figure out which version of your ism you were...

You have an issue with assuming i guess *shrug* ( i did that just for you btw
)

Fortunatly im not like people who claim to be "christ like"... i hit back when provoked

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Not even mad.

Getting fail trolled by a 30+ male with a cartoon in his avatar after he's failed his half critique of Atheism and failed all justification for his half-baked philosophical and metaphysical beliefs?

Not even mad.

Here's Will Smith to demonstrate how not mad i am.

Good luck troll. Keep gettin those easy kicks typing your rubbish

whatever you say man
you have your beliefs...stick to them

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

haha wait a minute... this was your statement!

I agree it's a nice statement. And it's as simple as that, without having to submit to a dictator (whether it exists or not) Basically "don't be a dick". "if God exists, bonus (for some people) If God doesn't exist, people will remember you for being a good person

So technically you don't even believe in your own beliefs... i think i've seen you make this statement before as well ....yet somehow...damn man you're being a dick!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So technically you don't even believe in your own beliefs... i think i've see you make this statement before as well ....yet somehow...damn man you're being a dick!!

Hahahaha

Riveting tale, chap. You're clutching at straws. I've written plenty of threads, in depth, regarding the philosophy of God and religion. Stop trying to make me look like a dick because i've responded to your iditioc posts.

You quoted one post out of context.

This is my last reply to you. So feel free condecend my arguments by quoting out of context. Go on, do it. You know you want to.

If you're so lazy that you can't do a bit of reading. Here are threads that i've authored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great, glad there's no need to be an ignorant troll anymore. And i can continue to discuss politely with other people.

Goodbye

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
double

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Happy to, that was your quote not mine... It wasn't taken out of context it was word for word... You say don't be a dick, yet when the situation is right...you're very dickish.

Stop trying to make me look like a dick because i've responded to your iditioc posts.

Actually you do a great job showing how much of a dick you are yourself... but i admit its fun exposing such facts... My posts arn't idiotic, they're very logical and rational....unlike yours which are crude and insulting.

Now im just having fun bantering back and forth though, you call me a troll....hey if im already accused of it...why not have fun with it eh...

Im sure we'll chat again some time

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join