I never realized the significance of this verse until just now. Read this then watch the video. Think of the hostility between nations and then
realize where it will end. A new Heaven and a new earth. The bold verse is the key.
14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in
his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,
16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you
who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
In the Emerald Tablet of hermes, we see that the miracle of one thing is bringing two together as one. This goes back to my first post on this thread.
Read what the purpose of God is above for man. The two sides of Israel and the Gentiles coming together after God suspends his law for this to happen.
In other words:
The sun and the moon create life on earth. Male and Female. Sperm and Egg. Right and left hands. Eyes, ears, feet, legs, arms. Good evil. High low.
In other words, the final two to come together is Christ and the believers. This makes the new humanity. We are invited to this marriage supper of the
lamb. The final union of opposites in physics when all law is resolved into a new reality. We are at the event horizon right now. Again. AMAZING!
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
edit on 23-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.