It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Some people like the naysayers on this thread just don't want to acknowledge the possibility that something like HAARP or chem trails could be happening all around them when they don't know about it. They can't believe that their government could be engaged in such "earthshaking" activity and not tell them. It's just too much to accept.

Well, I say "better late than never." I was shocked beyond words to discover that chem trails and the dangerous form of HAARP technology were not only going on right over my head and all around me right now but that it has been going on for years. I was shocked but I also couldn't walk away from the truth and pretend it wasn't there much though I wish it weren't. Same with the radiation facts.

A few people like Leuren Moret stick their necks out and risk the ridicule and marginalization because they know the only possible way out of the mess we are in HAS to start with awareness. Dutchsinse is another that stuck his neck out for the same reason.

Therefore, it is nice to see a vindication of those efforts. Here's a story that validates dutchsinse's theories on weather modification and radar anomalies and their connection to HAARP:

______beforeitsnews/story/586/476/Tom_Bearden_Confirms_Dutchsinse_on_NEXRAD_Scalar_Radar_Creating_Tornados.html

Note via the supporting video links at the end of the story just how long this technology has been around and been used by governments above our heads, beneath our feet and behind our backs.
edit on 26-4-2011 by BewareTheStobor because: added 'and their connection to HAARP'

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BewareTheStobor

I just came across this one - it really makes you think.

www.youtube.com...=683

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Busby: 'Can't seal Fukushima like Chernobyl - it all goes into sea'
Here's that video.

edit on 26-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Further to your post here is the video from 1985 Tom Bearden

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just watched the vids of Beardon - WOW! We really are in the space age now - and I can see how most people switch off from it and deny it all because it really is beyond our comprehension also if this has been going on since the 60s - where are we now.

It also makes me wonder about the new Nasa warnings about solar flares about to knock out all our electrical systems - I'm now thinking - is Haarp now able to do this and the Solar Flare talk is a cover for it.

Thanks for the uploads you guys - just hope people take the time to watch.

This also needs pushing and we can see how Leuret Moret certainly knows what is going on - now it's time we did too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Made me think for sure. First I have seen the "transparent" aspect proven. What a shame that Tesla's technology ended up in the hands of people who couldn't envision one use for it that would benefit humanity. The mind goes into overdrive at the thought of what's at the finger tips of all the wrong people.

Here's one for you and I'm not doing you any favors:

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...

Pure unadulterated evil.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thank you for posting that. I'm very new here and still feeling my way around the various tools and rules. Finally did figure out how to S&F which I did, OP.

Now, I'm going to stick my own neck out and suggest an idea that I've been thinking about since I came to the realization that we have been deliberately left in the dust with these advanced technologies, even though our tax dollars paid for them to be developed. I am not a scientist but I've always had a bit of a flair for problem solving. (And we have a major problem.)

So here goes... have a look at this link: Tesla Coils: Unleash the Aether

pesn.com...

I have not investigated the cost of building one of these but the presentation says it's an entirely feasible thing for "individuals" and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to construct your own Tesla device. Along with free power, I was contemplating other aspects of the technology that might be within reach with one of these units such as protecting yourself with an ionizing shield which would block transmissions (even mind control signals) and maybe even from "ionizing" radiation. A group of people combining their units might have other possibilities. This is all off the cuff, but I intend to look into it since I don't fancy the idea of being a sitting duck.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Your welcome and thanks for this info, I will be looking at it and see where it takes us.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
this is some pretty heavy duty stuff, sad how governments around the world have denied the gravity of the situation having to do with the fallout from fukashima..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
And it will get heavier if the vibes are any indication!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow, this is all truly unbelievable. I've been praying for rain every day since October, I'll not be doing that anymore. I'm in the middle of west Texas. We've had no measurable rain since October of last year. It's the dryest I've ever seen. Now what I thought was a curse appears to be a blessing. Stars and Flags. We have to spread this message to all of our loved ones.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by borusch1

Thanks for the info. The music in the background was a bit distracting but what you was saying is the important thing.

Bit of a connection with Al Gore the champion of global warming (the cover story for haarp) and the grid.

My instinct is not to point the finger at the USA. I think it is more to do with the unelected new world government

It appears they have already decided who goes and who stays to serve.

I suspect you're right. I will carry on valiantly believing that Humans can solve these problems with widespread awareness of my Ideas... I am hoping I am not too late.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
News from Fairwinds April 25, 2011

Gundersen implores Congress and NRC to think outside the box. Pause licensing of new nukes and 20-year-life extensions until the lessons learned from Fukushima are applied. Fairewinds Associates recommends that regulators look at the feasibility of emergency evacuation plans, containment leakage, and aging management plans for 40-year-old Fukushima model reactors.

Fairewinds Calls for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to Delay Licensing Until Fukushima Lessons Are Evaluated
vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Like, "nuclear power is bad mojo and we should use plenum energy instead?"
edit on 4/26/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh but how many Nuclear powerplants have shut down? Germany ? That's it? I would n't let these people operate a rubber duck. I guess I'll be saying this till I drop. Shut 'em off.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Fox News Reporting - explosion at Fukushima 400 times stronger than that dropped on Hiroshima!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Fox News Reporting - explosion at Fukushima 400 times stronger than that dropped on Hiroshima!

Sorry I was wrong on this one - they are referring to the Chernobyl explosion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I just watched the vids of Beardon - WOW! We really are in the space age now - and I can see how most people switch off from it and deny it all because it really is beyond our comprehension also if this has been going on since the 60s - where are we now.

It also makes me wonder about the new Nasa warnings about solar flares about to knock out all our electrical systems - I'm now thinking - is Haarp now able to do this and the Solar Flare talk is a cover for it.

Thanks for the uploads you guys - just hope people take the time to watch.

This also needs pushing and we can see how Leuret Moret certainly knows what is going on - now it's time we did too.

I've had the same thought. Seekeye2, and also with regard to the whole 2012 thing, and in particular the global warming scare. Fact is that overall planetary temperatures have actually been decreasing for the last 10 years, plus I'm not at all convinced that even if there was a moderate rise in carbon dioxide due to human activity it would have much, if any, effect. That's what plants are for. But what is it that they say global warming will cause? Golly Gee...huge increases in extreme weather! What a great cover for weather warfare! And while they carry on with their war toys and scare us to death with global warming, they can make ungodly amounts of money taxing us to death for using anything carbon based.

The facade is so deep at this point that for most people it's a pretty traumatic experience to step out of it all and try to see it for what it is. Our dear false reality creators are good at what they do!
edit on 26-4-2011 by Videot because: Wording correction

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Like, "nuclear power is bad mojo and we should use plenum energy instead?"
edit on 4/26/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

Nuclear energy is Pandora's box that should never have been opened. There is other ways to produce energy, but it's cheap and the rich swine can't get rich off of it.
Another thing, every potential leader of any thing should have to go through psychiatric evaluation for at least 7 years before being allowed to be in charge or leading of anything important.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

scooby, I know no faster way than to pass this video on to my e-mail thread and to one of my on line buddies Steve Bussey who does a radio show. Believe me this will be around the world before you know it. LOL

My daughter, brother and I have been trying to warn people about HAARP for years. Now maybe they will believe us.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join