It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I really believe with all respect - that all the other threads on this site simply pale into insignificance in comparison with what is being announced here and the importance for mankind.

I am as amazed as yourself - but then I guess when people read the words Nuclear Scientist - they are perhaps put off as it's not their field of interest and One Hour and Half of scientific presentation is just too long for them to sit through for what ever reason. Yet this One & Half Hours Factual Information could save their lives - It's certainly a strange world we live in.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Great post. Ok time for the bean, fresh out the can. Imo our solution is to raise collective awareness so we don't tolerate the evil of nuclear energy and nuclear weapons, and find a way to deal with what we have already done to ourselves and this planet, because the world is littered with time bombs. They are all over the place, in caves, on the sea bed, in concrete tombs. Wouldn't want my descendants to be future archeologists, digging around Yucca mountain, or one of ten thousand other hideous piles of radioactive garbage - would you?

Wakey wakey eggs n' bacey: nuclear power stations only exist to make the deadly plutonium to feed the deadly atomic bombs. This is why they are subsidized and 'insured' by governments around the world.

Plutonium-239: The worst kind of anti-life, anti-Christ, anti God element you can imagine. Sheer...unlimited...power!!! (cackles hideously). I guess if you don't believe God exists, you can be involved and rationalize it - even call it 'green' and nukes 'peacemakers'!!!! Yeah sure and chemo heals cancer!!!!

Still, God exists and always reverts topsy turvy to right way up. Hello!!!!! So maybe there is a fix for half-life. Hey maybe life's a joke too!!! But siriusly, you can't fix a problem until you realize you have a problem. And to have that realization, you need to overthrow the forces that led you to create, be a part of, and tolerate that problem. That's a lot of peeps stuck in the Matrix and ready to defend it. Notice the girl in the red dress????

check this teller - I mean telling - quote from the NEIS.org site:

"A 1951 study undertaken by the AEC concluded that commercial nuclear reactors would not be economically feasible if they were used solely to produce electricity; they would be, however, if they also produced plutonium which could be sold. Utilities themselves were only mildly intrigued with the notion of being able to produce "too cheap to meter electricity," and only so long as someone else took over the responsibility for the waste products, and indemnified them against catastrophic nuclear plant accidents. The 1952 Annual Report for Commonwealth Edison is instructive on the former point:

"In last year's report, we announced that our companies, as one of four non-governmental groups, had entered into an agreement with the Atomic Energy Commission to study the practicability of applying nuclear energy to the production of power. The first year's study has been completed and a report has been completed and a report has been made to the Commission. Included in the report were preliminary designs of two dual-purpose reactor plants. By "dual-purpose" we mean that the plants would be primarily for the production of power but would also would produce plutonium for military purposes as a by-product. In our judgment, these plants...would be justified from an economic standpoint only if a substantial value were as- signed to the plutonium produced."7

"It was this fact which interested utilities in getting involved with nuclear reactors. This point was again made by the AEC's director of reactor development, Lawrence R. Hafsted, who in 1951 said it was the multi-purpose reactor, "rather than the imminence of cheap civilian power which lies behind the increased interest on the part of industry in certain phases of the atomic energy business." 3 "

ok you make your bed gotta lie in it - bean out - enjoy!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbean

Great post. Ok time for the bean, fresh out the can. Imo our solution is to raise collective awareness so we don't tolerate the evil of nuclear energy and nuclear weapons, and find a way to deal with what we have already done to ourselves and this planet, because the world is littered with time bombs. They are all over the place, in caves, on the sea bed, in concrete tombs. Wouldn't want my descendants to be future archeologists, digging around Yucca mountain, or one of ten thousand other hideous piles of radioactive garbage - would you?

Once Upon A Time we could rely on the MSM to raise public awareness but that was in the days when we foolishly trusted them - who do we rely on now? How do we raise public awareness? Some one needs to come up with the answer pretty damn quick.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

thank you very much for sharing the information,some how i was not shocked but educated yes. when i walk out side some how for a long time now,i feel something is wrong but brush it off as paranoid.well there it is,even the foods.when is the next flight to nearest solar system? they are beyond belief.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Uncontrolled release announced by Dr. Michio Kaku:
www.youtube.com...

If anyone can bring his You Tube Video across I'd appreciate it - I don't know how to do it.

Please help your fellow man and spread the word on this Global Catastrophe.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by kdog1982

I agree with you whole heartedly and I think most people are beginning to see this. The above quote you refer to is an example of how many people still believe that they will hear it on the news - It will never happen.

Unless some famous news anchor from ABC,CBS,or NBC comes out
and tells everyone how bad it really is,only those in the know will at least try
some way to protect ourselves.

The answer to whether Fukushima nuclear fallout is impacting or will impact people on United States soil is being covered-up by mainstream media, as asserted by Dr. Helen Caldicott, Dr. Nick Begich, Dr. Alexey Yablokov, and most recently, Amy Goodman highlighted in her interview of Dr. Michio Kaku this week, calling the catastrophe a "ticking time-bomb." To shed light on this bomb, human rights journalist Deborah Dupré turned to American hero pioneer of combining investigative journalism with environmental rights, Karl Grossman, whose expertise on facilitating learning about nuclear power is unparalleled.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This video was uploaded on 2nd April when Dr. Kaku tried to warn us then.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think following this latest Public Announcement by Leuren Moret we are now well informed and should concentrate on spreading this information world wide.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

If only one or two of them would break ranks and inform people - surely they are thinking of their loved ones too!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by Arbitrageur

She also said one of the effects was dumbing down the population. Now you got me wondering if that means me or you.
Not me, I was accepted into mensa. But I didn't eat the chips of lead paint that fell off the walls in my house. The neighboring kids who did probably got dumbed down from that and it had nothing to do with radiation.

A quick google shows enough studies to back up her comments on the ratio of boy to girl children. One study says from 50:50 to one third/two thirds.

Am I going to take all she said as true? Hell no. Where I can I will find back up to her claims as she suggests herself.
Here's a study I found, and it doesn't say anything like 1/3 2/3:

Declining Male Birth Rate Baffles Scientists

The change is small, but real. In the U.S., the number of baby boys vs. girls has been declining since 1970, translating into 17 fewer males for every 10,000 births
Well so much for the male fantasy of 2 girls for every guy. We'll have to abandon monogamy if it goes that far!
just kidding, maybe.

That birth rate change could just as easily be due to coal as nuclear power, in fact coal may be a more likely cause since it puts more toxins in the air than nuclear power.

I'm glad you still have at least a some skepticism.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I heard from many people that she is not to be listened to. Seriously, she is highly against Nuclear power, and because of a tsunami and subsequent fallout, she condemns nuclear power. how foolish!

It's not like the reactor blew up on it's own, it was destroyed by the tsunami. everything can be destroyed by it. Thousands of people die everyday in car accidents. why are cars not banned? what I mean is, she is making a huge deal out of it for nothing.

Because, quite truthfully, nuclear power is one of the cleanest, most power sources of energy available. Accidents are few and far between and getting safer all the time. And it doesn't have to be a fission reactor. It has become a villian by people afraid of radiation, when we really get radiation all of our lives with no ill effect.

If you take away one thing from me, it's this: take her ramblings with a grain of salt, if that. I'd sooner listen to a guy off the street than her. no offense, but that's how she comes off.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

you should start a thread on this...there were 2 things that will be nit picked...but thought provoking.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiritron9000
If you take away one thing from me, it's this: take her ramblings with a grain of salt, if that. I'd sooner listen to a guy off the street than her. no offense, but that's how she comes off.

If you take away one thing from me, it's this: that's the dumbest post i've seen on any message board in my entire life. Next you're gonna tell us "no one is dying in Japan, i'm not worried". Yeah, of course not, cancer doesn't kill you overnight. The fact that the MSM is so defiantly silent on the levels of radiation being exposed to the world right now is both deplorable and depressing. I struggle to find something redeemable in the society I live in.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiritron9000

The amount of intelligence in your post is equal to the grain of salt you talk of - are you honestly suggesting that the man in the street knows more than this Nuclear Scientist?

Well yes, you are!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Bah, she talks about HAARP and even mentions Chemtrails. That's why it will never go viral. Because she's a nutcase.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

unless a giagacounter says otherwise, there's simply no truth in hearsay. What I believe is what I see in hard physical form.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Bah, she talks about HAARP and even mentions Chemtrails. That's why it will never go viral. Because she's a nutcase.

Yep, and the world is flat.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
As interested as I am in this subject, I am unable to view the video referenced in the OP. Judging by the comments thus far, it would seem to be information I would very much like to at least hear more about.

Is there anyway someone would be willing to provide a brief synopsis for those who may be unable to view the video?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hearsay is when you repeat what you have heard - A Scientist talks of what he/she finds.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

I don't know how a Nuclear Scientist can be hoaxed but I hope to God that what she is stating isn't true.

They are not hoaxed...they are bought off. If I were a nuclear scientist facing the end of the world then I too would strike a deal with the men in black.

Problem is, thousands of nuclear scientists think they are the FIRST to discover the truth. The government is just stringing them along. They too will be running for their lives IF 2012 is real. I can see Condi Rice telling them they were the first and they too can have a seat in the post apocalyptic world.

I mean really, you only need a few dozen nuclear scientists in the post apocalyptic world. Don't need a thousand. Wake up scientists! Not everyone gets in.

Matter of fact...don't need a lot of scientists. Just the few who were first to discover the truth.
edit on 24-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join