It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Fukushima situation is "bad" for the world, but it is my estimation that it is not as bad as some would have us believe. Here's an FAQ on Radioactive Fallout:

hubpages.com...

You have to ask the question... If it is as truly a dire situation as those who want to sell us pills would have us believe then why aren't the elites panicking? Why are they outside walkiing around instead of hiding in bunkers as we speak? Why are their children roaming around outside?
edit on 4/27/2011 by HillbillyHippie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HillbillyHippie1
The Fukushima situation is "bad" for the world, but it is my estimation that it is not as bad as some would have us believe. Here's an FAQ on Radioactive Fallout:

hubpages.com...

You have to ask the question... If it is as truly a dire situation as those who want to sell us pills would have us believe then why aren't the elites panicking? Why are they outside walkiing around instead of hiding in bunkers as we speak? Why are their children roaming around outside?

I believe you are being a little naieve with all respect - have you read the whole thread? Because it would be impossible to answer these questions without my pasting the whole thread up for you and that just isn't practical.

Your source also explains that NO amount of Radiation is safe.

You have some excellent sources right here on this thread - please take the time to view them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HillbillyHippie1

Can Radioactive Fallout Harm Me? No amount of radioactive fallout is beneficial and it can cause adverse effects. The structure of the atmosphere and the source of radioactive fallout as well as weather patterns are all factors which will determine the potential hazards radioactive fallout may have on your local environment. Precipitation falling from a radioactive cloud (fallout) is particularly troublesome as it will bring airborne radioactive particles to the ground where they can concentrate in certain areas. In general, the greater the rate and duration of precipitation, the more particulate matter will be brought to the ground. You do not want to be downwind from the source of radioactive contamination, particularly during a rain or snow storm

On the above quote, have you checked to see and understand the jet stream that comes over North America from the west? And have you seen models of the projected amounts of Iodine 131, Cesium 137, Xenon, Plutonium, and Uranium? At high altitudes the count is high, and when it rains or snows is when we can have problems. If it wouldn't rain or snow we would be fine, but then crops won't grow and we could run out of good drinking water. So it will be a catch 22.

How Much Ionizing Radiation is Harmful? It is known that all ionizing radiation is harmful to living things. The exact effects are not known for low doses of ionizing radiation, but high doses of ionizing radiation can cause genetic mutation, sickness or death; however, exposure to ionizing radiation does not necessarily mean that any noticable effects will ever manifest.

This one above is a false statement, there has been enough data and history to determine that any dose amount is not good. They scientist in this field have said this themselves. This website is not being honest, where did this site come from, who put it out? hubpages.com...

Mandrake_1975 on HubPages Mandrake is a freelance writer, graphic designer, entrepreneur, webmaster, and investigative journalist of the strange and unsual. In his spare time you might find him chasing ghosts through some obscure and dark corner of the universe, quietly sitting and contemplating life beside a campfire, or walking his jack russell terrier on a back country road. His many varied interests include the paranormal, philosophy (mainly ontology and theology in general), spiritual pursuits, backpacking, camping, alternative history, genealogical research, traditional conservative and libertarian politics, natural medicine, and social networking. Mandrake is a staunch supporter of Parents' Rights, Autism Awareness, good stewardship, the United States Constitution, and individualism. Mandrake's personal philosophy is to live and laugh as much as possible, seek truth, and never concede to defeat. His motto is simply: "God is my drinking buddy."
hubpages.com...
Quote his motto at the end, "God is my drinking buddy." Not a very good source I'd say.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Check your messages, there's some hints on how to post videos in there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now Hawaii, finding of radioactive contamination in milk.

Radioactive Strontium Found in Hilo, Hawaii Milk
[UPDATED 4/28: with information from FDA. Altered sentences in italics.]
A radioactive isotope of strontium has been detected in American milk for the first time since Japan’s nuclear disaster—in a sample from Hilo, Hawaii—the Environmental Protection Agency revealed yesterday.
blogs.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Latest CPM from rain water.

This measurement was made on April 28th, 2011 at approx. 845am CST. It indicates "normal" or "acceptable" radiation levels. Alert level is considered anything over 100CPM by the radiation network ... www.radiationnetwork.com... First background measurement, taken over the course of 10 minutes was 50.4 CPM. Second Background measurement over the course of 10 minutes was 47.2 CPM. The third OFFICIAL CPM, for this rain water, after measuring background, came to 46.0 CPM.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I read on one of the threads and watched the video of that Tornado in Mexico that was a funnel of fire well according to this article it's caused by radiation fallout particles:

Ash spreads to neighboring states
Reported by CNN

"We're actually seeing Texas burn from border to border. We've got it in west Texas, in east Texas, in north Texas, in south Texas -- it's all over the state," Forest Service spokeswoman April Saginor told CNN Radio. "We've got one in the Dallas area that's four fires that have actually merged together."
As the ash spreads towards the borders of Texas, surrounding areas must brace for the impact. Local recordings must be taken and reported to ensure the safety of the population.

lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

Now this is the SHTF scenario -

The issue being overlooked is the presence of radiation in the burned areas. Radioactive particles cling to the ash being generated by the fires and swept across the state, bringing the radiation from the atmosphere down to the ground. This radiation contaminates the soil and the things that the soil produces. The radioactive particles in the soil send out invisible Gamma Radioactive rays, like an invisible fire. Each and every one of those tiny particles is radioactive, but in a slightly different way. You can think of the lighter elements, like Iodine, as if they are the mellow yellow coals, barely
hot and turning to ash quickly. The heavier elements, like Plutonium, are immensely hot and throwing sparks, they are the white hot burning coals. The more radioactive ash that is spread emits stronger and more concentrated Gamma rays.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I am compelled to post this thread which was originally started (thank God) by Destinyone and leaves me shocked to the core!

Amongst the posts on her thread is, what I believe to be the most vital information to the world and should be absorbed by all members.

It is a presentation by a Nuclear Scientist 'Leuren Moret' (Whistle blower) who speaks in laymens terms - straight down the line about the Catastrophe in Japan and the Global Fallout - The Truth!

Posted by Wertwog the vital Link is here: www.youtube.com...

Why we are seeing a Media Silence! What they have done to OUR Planet! and the details and Truth about Haarp and many other Genocidal Actions taken by our Government since WW2.

I realise that this sounds and is, very alarmist and I am the first to criticise alarmist threads but I am so taken aback by this presentation and my sadness at what is happening right now to my fellow man that I feel I have no alternative. So I apologise right now for any upset this may cause (as I'm sure it will) but please do not comment until you have had the time to watch the whole presentation.

I don't know how a Nuclear Scientist can be hoaxed but I hope to God that what she is stating isn't true.

If after watching you feel as I do - how do we make this go viral - I don't know! But I think you will agree that it should.

Remember this?!?!
Get your eyes back on the ball!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BewareTheStobor

Hey,

I just stumbled upon a couple of his videos before seeing this thread actually. They inspired me to go over to intellicast and look for mself. Spent a couple of minutes changing the layers to view, but quite quickly saw obvious HAARP rings (as he calls them) and plent of oddly square cloud formations which he would call scalar squares.

I suggest everyone has a little look. If it's HAARP or one of its other stations causing it, then it's right there to see.
Intellicast.com

Peace

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join