It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyone notice that the EPA RADNET is down,and for how long?
I'm getting alot of rain,and I like to keep an eye on it,
that if it's correct.

www.epa.gov...

Just click on your location.Some have the graph with no data,
and some,especially on the west coast are down completely.

Cover-up???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

"Cover-up???"

That gets my vote. In the video cited by the OP and subsequently posted by another, the subject of this thread, Moret talks about the fact that 24 of the 124 monitors were not in working order and you could tell she thought that was suspicious. 124 is a ridiculously low number for the entire U.S. to begin with. Moret also pointed to the tell tale behavior of the Canadian government who moved their monitoring station from the B.C. coastal area into the interior at Kanloops (probably spelled that wrong).

You know what popped into my head when I was listening to that? Way back in his second term of office, Bill Clinton ordered a large number of civil defense radiation monitors to be destroyed. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This was the first of a series of test that started on April 24, 2011 in North Carolina at 5299 feet above sea level on what's called Grandfather Mountain. The results were 124 counts per minute CPM which is high. They say that some of it may be radon from the rocks.

4/26/2011 -- Radiation Test -- Waterville, Tennessee -- 51.2 CPM

4/26/2011 -- Radiation Test -- Black Mountain, North Carolina -- 41.2 CPM

4/26/2011 -- Radiation Test -- Saint Louis, Missouri -- 36.1 CPM

4/26/2011 -- Radiation Test -- PLANT MATERIAL -- Saint Louis, Missouri -- 54.1 CPM

The readings are all in the safe limit so far, except for up on that mountain. And it's the accumulated amount that could be a concern. In the last one where he measures the plant matter, he has a point about when cattle graze it could be a problem. Cattle would be accumulating larger quantities of radioactive counts. Also rain can bring down higher counts at ground level.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Didn't Leuren Moret explain how complicated it was to get true readings because many other factors and toxins come into play that these counters don't include?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Videot

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I just watched the vids of Beardon - WOW! We really are in the space age now - and I can see how most people switch off from it and deny it all because it really is beyond our comprehension also if this has been going on since the 60s - where are we now.

It also makes me wonder about the new Nasa warnings about solar flares about to knock out all our electrical systems - I'm now thinking - is Haarp now able to do this and the Solar Flare talk is a cover for it.

Thanks for the uploads you guys - just hope people take the time to watch.

This also needs pushing and we can see how Leuret Moret certainly knows what is going on - now it's time we did too.

It would be the perfect way to keep every ones eyes of their evil games - and they know it will be accumulating too with their game of chess in the Middle East about to drag other countries into the big theatre ie., Iran, Syria, Isreal and no one would have a clue (well the sheeple) I wonder what they have planned for Iran.

I've had the same thought. Seekeye2, and also with regard to the whole 2012 thing, and in particular the global warming scare. Fact is that overall planetary temperatures have actually been decreasing for the last 10 years, plus I'm not at all convinced that even if there was a moderate rise in carbon dioxide due to human activity it would have much, if any, effect. That's what plants are for. But what is it that they say global warming will cause? Golly Gee...huge increases in extreme weather! What a great cover for weather warfare! And while they carry on with their war toys and scare us to death with global warming, they can make ungodly amounts of money taxing us to death for using anything carbon based.

The facade is so deep at this point that for most people it's a pretty traumatic experience to step out of it all and try to see it for what it is. Our dear false reality creators are good at what they do!
edit on 26-4-2011 by Videot because: Wording correction

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lindarm

I'm for it - no problem but guess you'd have to see how the others feel about it going public - I think it's a great idea and can't think of a better way to inform people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

These guys were told by some one that is educated on stuff like this to get a Geiger counter that reads in the alpha and beta. She said that they would be able to get a reliable reading if anything out of the ordinary was there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Ah,I think they had their setting wrong on the gieger counter and how it was place.
It was posted on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying that the radiation is high,just that they don't know what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm going to take advantage of your good nature Hawaii50th could you please bring another video across for me.

www.youtube.com...=11

This is about the milk radiation levels in California! What the hell do we feed the children?

But just remember folks - the human being is the only species on earth that drinks milk after weaning. In the animal world once weaned they don't drink milk - it's even been proven (much to my dismay) that cats don't need it either, now I always assumed they would however, my cat doesn't touch it.

She also won't drink tap water or bottled - only rain water - she is now my Geiger Counter her in New Zealand.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There's a job for you Kjog - go check it out - do some research on their reliability! Just see what you can come up with. Don't worry if you can't but hell that would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Ah,I think they had their setting wrong on the gieger counter and how it was place.
It was posted on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying that the radiation is high,just that they don't know what they are doing.

1237, works out to 123.7 As an example, you can set the unit to Total, and after say 10 minutes, divide the Total Count value by 10 to arrive at your background radiation in CPM.
www.geigercounters.com...
www.geigercounters.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
So far all the other readings that he has taken except for the plant one has been below limits.

A lot of people are trying to call this guy down, but I don't think they are credible in what they are saying about him. And why aren't these that are fast to judge and call down others not out there themselves doing what this guy is doing? I think they need to shut the hell up and get off their A__es and do something constructive for a change instead of just being A__holes.
edit on 27-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
A lot is going to rely on this type of information and something tells me this is the next thing they will play on to convince us all is well.

If you could upload the vid about the milk, I'd appreciate it because if the milk is contaminated as they say in the vid well perhaps that's our true Geiger Counter of sorts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I've spent a lot of time reading and listening to dutch (real name Michael) and I think he's a very straight forward, intelligent 34 year old who does not have any hidden agenda and in no way is running a scam. He knows what's afoot and he's got some impressive skills. Really a nice young man, too. He's on to something with his weather and earthquake theories. Why else would he attract so many trolls?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/591/783/What_Entire_EPA_Radiation_Monitoring_Site_Is_Down.html

Take a look at this and let me know what you guys think the whole monitoring system is down there's also an interactive map he to check.

What the hell does this mean? I can guess!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Langner] went on to describe the risk that Stuxnet could be used to blow up power plants:
"The idea here is not only to fool the operators in the control room. It actually is much more dangerous and aggressive. The idea here is to circumvent a digital safety system.... when they are compromised, then real bad things can happen. Your plant can blow up and and neither your operators nor your safety system will notice it. That's scary. But it gets worse - and this is very important, what I am going to say. Think about this: this attack is generic. It doesn't have anything to do with specifics with centrifuges, with uranium enrichment. So it would work as well, for example in a power plant or in an automobile factory. It is generic. And as an attacker you don't have to deliver this payload by a USB stick, as we saw it in the case of Stuxnet. You could also use conventional worm technology for spreading. Just spread it as wide as possible. And if you do that, what you end up with is a cyberweapon of mass destruction."
"That's the consequence that we have to face," he said, deliberately, while showing a map that marked Western countries (Israel not included) in green. "So unfortunately, the biggest number of targets for such attacks are not in the Middle East. They are in the United States, in Europe and in Japan. So all the green areas, these are your target-rich environments. We have to face the consquences and we better start to prepare right now."

______beforeitsnews/story/589/925/Is_a_Rogue_Computer_Virus_Shutting_Down_Nuclear_Plants_Worldwide.html

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Haarp caused japan earthquake. The shadow governments.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Like, "nuclear power is bad mojo and we should use plenum energy instead?"
edit on 4/26/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

Nuclear energy is Pandora's box that should never have been opened. There is other ways to produce energy, but it's cheap and the rich swine can't get rich off of it.
Another thing, every potential leader of any thing should have to go through psychiatric evaluation for at least 7 years before being allowed to be in charge or leading of anything important.

I agree, nuclear power should never have been promoted, and especially because we didn't need it with the plenum energy extraction they had over 50 years ago, before nuclear proliferation for power. But the plenum energy would make money - Their control device - unnecessary, so They have kept it hidden in favor of evil and danger.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There's a job for you Kjog - go check it out - do some research on their reliability! Just see what you can come up with. Don't worry if you can't but hell that would be interesting.

You are right,Seekeye2.
I will.I will buy my own geiger counter,learn how to use it properly.
I respect your admiration for dutchsense,as you should respect for my distrust in him.
Now,where the heck can I buy one of those locally?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

You are right,Seekeye2.
I will.I will buy my own geiger counter,learn how to use it properly.
I respect your admiration for dutchsense,as you should respect for my distrust in him.
Now,where the heck can I buy one of those locally?

That won't be hard to find out, just go on Craig's list, I'm sure you can find one on there. And make sure you research what kind to get. I've learned the the type that can measure in the Alpha and Beta is best.
Keep us posted on your quest.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join