It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some advice on breaking some news - that appears to be planted by TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I discovered a wrinkle in the benefits program that puts unemployed people against employed people and it hits home. this news is double edged (both parties) are like being pitted against each other.... I thought it pretty interesting. so in the next two weeks, I have to verify it, and write it and release it through George4Title on YouTube *I told him he could break the news, I have decided to release it to the public as all Americans should when they discover public issues. I just dont want to hurt anyone and well if this comes out wrong it could be the cup of gasoline poured on a simering fire.... U2U me if you are a investigator - investigative reporter - ATS mgt.
edit on 23-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

I'm none of those things, but I just wanted to say....please write a follow up for when this gets posted to YouTube. I'd like to watch it! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Thanks George. We will be looking for your video when it comes out. I noticed you have adds on your youtube videos now. I have to admit, you come up with great ways to get yourself out there and get people to your site.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I just subscribe to georges channel and he was the first I consulted. but we think we need professional help with this one as it is a volitile subject and we dont need to be fighting each other... we need to be one..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

How about you provide a overview of your find without specific information. Otherwise it looks like this thread was created to boost the hit rate on George's site, which you make money from! I mean he makes money from.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

well the subject has many spurs and many angles. and it appears to be something that was rigged.
something planted that would bring the wheels to a screeching halt... you know one of those stories
that have legs... well this one is like a can of worms. every worm has torns... its a real interesting find.

If you noticed George hasn't posted any new video's in a while -- wanna guess why >? this might have
something to do with that, as he stopped posting - I think after we conversed.
I've been waiting for some new material from him - but as you can tell..... I think this story has something
to do with it... but I really dont know - I'm not george and he is in CA and I'm in FL.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

With so little information it's hard not to draw the conclusion that your not merely pushing for views..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

what ever - I need advice, professional advice

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Building suspense is good but I’m afraid I need more info otherwise I’m not sure I understand the point of this thread. Is your purpose to advertise for investigators? If I were an agent, I would send you a private message, tell you I was an investigator and then get your info from you. I don’t know, I could be wrong but I feel like I’m being marketed too.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sorry but I can not make this public right now. that would be very irresponsible of me. and I'm not trying to do anything other than find the right people - way smarter than I - and they are here... and believe it or not.
Skeptic Overlord is one smart cookie... been reading his stuff for ever, Mr. Marrs is another.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

you would have to sign a non disclosure till June 1st. we thought that much into it... at least

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ok, one last thing before I go. I noticed you put out another thread 40 minutes or so before this one. The Verizon / 911 thing. Does your secret have anything to do with 911?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No - absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Now, what are the odds... ? I must know something right >? you are absolutely right... I do~!
and you can know too.... spend 3 months with Phil at Philsgang.com and the mystery goes
away... I think the total cost for this knowledge was $120... well worth it, if you ask me...
but its like everything else... if your not interested - well, it aint going to work for you. because
Phil teaches their system - he cant give you experience all he can do is show the road signs
and what they mean... Their system. He teachs it... there is no tricks or anything - he teaches
live every morning the markets are open, you can copy him if you want to... and he is good...
but you will be too in a very short period of time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok I got your number. I’m reporting you to the guys you said were so smart.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Regarding something that pits the employed vs. the unemployed...?

It's not like these two groups loooove one another to begin with.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

well they are. and phil donates to ROCKS through the american cancer society, so that cancer kids can go to a camp with a hospital and the parents can get a break. he also, wants his gang to contribute to St. Joseph's Childrens Hospital. these charities have been beat up with the economic down turn. but the kids keep on needing anyway... Phils honest and hard working - why shouldn't I give credit where credit is due ?

and what your on too... is well - people trying to help people...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

well they are. and phil donates to ROCKS through the american cancer society, so that cancer kids can go to a camp with a hospital and the parents can get a bla bla bla........................................

and what your on too... is well - people trying to help people...

I never said I was "on to something". I said "I got your number". Funny how a couple of words can tell so much.

Edit to add: There is no doubt in my mind your trying to help someone. The question is who that someone is!
edit on 23-4-2011 by liveandletlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Never Mind - you just got on my foe list.
and you are implying what exactly - so I dont mis understand your Slang, I dont like misleading statements
so will you please clarify your self.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
I discovered a wrinkle in the benefits program that puts unemployed people against employed people and it hits home. this news is double edged (both parties) are like being pitted against each other.... I thought it pretty interesting. so in the next two weeks, I have to verify it, and write it and release it through George4Title on YouTube *I told him he could break the news, I have decided to release it to the public as all Americans should when they discover public issues. I just dont want to hurt anyone and well if this comes out wrong it could be the cup of gasoline poured on a simering fire.... U2U me if you are a investigator - investigative reporter - ATS mgt.

Why would you want to have anything to do with George4Title after the bull crap he helped promote with inflation.us "free news letter" promoting bs stocks (Lebed's scam). If it was me i would find someone else to trust if what you have is breaking news.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

I think I'm one of his subscribers that warned him about that ledbed dude. I really think he thought it was a job and he needed a job and money -and guess what he still needs a job and money - but there is something about George i like - i believe him to be honest to some extent.

I help those who help others. thats just what I do. and I'm a pretty good judge of character, been around for ever - so no spring buck getting laid for the first time here.

new topics

top topics

join