It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 25 Censored Stories of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is that time again - Project Censored's top 25 stories.

Here are the Top 10

10. US Funds and Supports the Taliban

9. Human Rights Abuses Continue in Palestine

8. Massacre in Peruvian Amazon over US Free Trade Agreement

7. External Capitalist Forces Wreak Havoc in Africa

6. Health Care Restrictions Cost Thousands of Lives in US

5. Blackwater (Xe): The Secret US War in Pakistan

4. ICE Operates Secret Detention and Courts

3. Internet Privacy and Personal Access at Risk

2. US Department of Defense is the Worst Polluter on the Planet

Drum roll!!!

1. Global Plans to Replace the Dollar

Discussions about creating an alternative monetary system have not been public. I was invited to China to discuss my views with officials there and to lecture at three universities, and was subsequently asked to write up my proposals for Premier Wen Jiabao, pending another visit just prior to this year’s meetings between China, Russia, India, and Brazil, with Iran attending with visitor status. All of this signals that other countries are seeking an alternative. Now that the euro has collapsed, there’s currently little alternative to the dollar as a reserve currency. This implies that there is no national currency that is a stable store of value for international savings. Meanwhile, US money managers are leading the flight from the dollar to Brazil, China, and other “emerging market” countries. As matters stand, these countries are selling their resources and companies for free—as the dollars being spent to buy them end up in their central banks, to be recycled into US treasury bonds, or to be used to purchase euro debt that is plunging in international value.

www.projectcensored.org...

Lots of interesting reading.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
With respect - although there is a link here to the top 25. What is presented here is just the top ten. Contrary to the title of the thread.

But it is a good 25 and top ten that more and more people are finally becoming aware of.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KristianTNA

Yes, but in order to actually engage with the censored stories, as in read them, you need to click on the link to the source. If people are interested, then I don't think it's too much trouble.

new topics

join