It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Truth About The Tea Party!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Look if even an moderator can't be neutral on ATS, I have nothing more to say. But hey it's all right, just let this thread die and go on with the destruction of everything.

Irony. You accuse a mod of not being neutral, but your bias, in the face of everything presented, still is strong as ever.
Hell, lets hook up my Swiss friend, I'll even buy the beer. Betcha I can chang your mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Look if even an moderator can't be neutral on ATS, I have nothing more to say. But hey it's all right, just let this thread die and go on with the destruction of everything.

Mods aren't required to be neutral on issues they care about. Let's not use their mod status as a weapon against their opinions. It's annoying and a big reason I don't do it anymore.

There are mods in every walk of life here on ATS. Not all of them are gonna agree with you. You had better get used to it.
---------------------------------------
So please, go ahead, take your ball and go home. Since your attempt to pass off propaganda as the "absolute truth" didn't work out for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
if you know anything ANYTHING at all about teaparty members they bow to no elses whims.

So the Tea Party consists of people who used to be Republicans, but somehow they've all grown a spine in the last couple of years? These aren't different people, they're just rebranded as something new to help the current power structure retain its stranglehold on the U.S. political system.

they are a party that promotes the individual first and foremost theres no collective mentality

I hear the blind parroting of groupspeak from Tea Party members as much as that of any other political party.

they are dependent upon themselves and no one else thats why i like them.

They are dependent upon the current power structure to get elected into office. They are no different than the Democrats or the Republicans, just a different shade of the same color.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I will only say this once and never again post to this thread as this sums everything up :

The proof has been confirmed a hundred times over both racism and hate of others who do not make as much money as them.

This group is nothing but the latest scapegoat courtesy of The GOP, last decade it was the Evangelicals this decade it is The Tea Group and make no mistake when the GOP can no longer use this group they will get tossed under the bus the same way all other groups have. The latest group to get pushed out is The Conservatives in the group as they are too centrist.

The facts speak for themselves and continue to do so. No one in the movement can challenge any claim because when someone is able to the TP resorts to character assassinations, personal insults and attacks. That has been their modus operandi all along. The classical "Divide and Conquer" strategy. To divide this nation so much that it splits this great nation right in two setting the stage for the Second Civil War.
edit on 23-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
*yawn*
Great. Anoter thread telling me what I'm supposed to be believing in. What persons are programming my robot brain. What I am supposed to be thinking.

Tell me, Oh Wise And Brilliant progs, if you know so much about what we think and what we know and what we believe, what number am I thinking of now?

Do you get the Tea Party disinfo packets straight from the Obama campaign or is it filtered through your individual unions?

*yawn*

Hahaha it's funny isn't it how they call the T Party sponsorerd by the corporate elite and then post a vid of Janean Garafolo. That's hysterical! I call on these left wingers to actually attend one of our picnics and see who and what it's really about. Oh wait, too much flag waving, that's a no-no because it's too "nationalistic". Patriotic song-singing like, oh, for instance The Battle Hymn of the Republic, too religious for the atheists who deny God in the earth and in America and in the Government(God over men). How can they miss the point that if you take God out of government all you have is the Dweller on the Threshold and then they get all mad because the Dweller is stealing the light, and the honor, and the gold. The left wingers must be glad to see the Dweller trash the US Constitution, then they wonder when they see the treasonous actions of those who are supposed to be the Just Stewards of our nation, and they willingly turn over their lives and livelihoods to the very NWO they claim they are fighting, those Globalists who have no loyalty to our Nation, but have loyalty only to their pocketbooks and their agenda. And when the T Partiers step up to the plate and say "Thus Far and No Farther" they must demonize the very ones who are standing up and fighting.
Amazing, but this thread is amusing in a funny sort of way.
Fellow Patriots Unite!
again.
edit on 23-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

link   

Methinks the Swiss guy trying to define America from Switzerland just discovered how silly his little attempts at belitting us has become?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

So the Tea Party consists of people who used to be Republicans, but somehow they've all grown a spine in the last couple of years? These aren't different people, they're just rebranded as something new to help the current power structure retain its stranglehold on the U.S. political system.

wrong again the teaparty consists of democrats,independents,libertartians and repuiblicans all fed up with politics as usual.

I hear the blind parroting of groupspeak from Tea Party members as much as that of any other political party.

and i hear the blind parroting bigoted statements of people who are threatened to change the status quo of government knows best and you dont know jack.

They are dependent upon the current power structure to get elected into office. They are no different than the Democrats or the Republicans, just a different shade of the same color.

as the haters of the teaparties are dependent upon creating and maintaining class warfare and racism to maintain there control over our lives.
edit on 23-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is a clear example of what I mean in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

link   

Your placards show illiteracy and blind rage.

End of Statement.
edit on 23-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

and we don't see illiteracy and blind rage from the other side?
listen. this world is riddled with stupid, hateful, people. on both sides of the political spectrum.
so go ahead and pick and choose and paint with a broad brush.
all it really does is cement how myopic your viewpoints actually are.

beezzer: i get where you're coming from brother.

edit on 23-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

link   

She got it:

Is this the cause nobody will react on this thread?
edit on 23-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

This broad has about as much credibility as Obama's "tea bag". She hates anything and everything that even near the center. If it's not way off in left wing la-la land, she hates it. Anybody who quotes her and gives her any credibility lacks credibility.

As far as the Tea Party being created by "billionaires", I've sourced information in the past that showed there was no clear information showing one political leaning was wealthier than the other. It ebbs and flows depending on who is promising the most to big business. The reality its, the right understands free enterprise better than the left. The left thinks that money for charity just materializes out of thin air. In an ideal society, the wealth of that society is created by free enterprise not government confiscation.

I find it ironic that people will bash "big business" and wealthy people but those same people are the first ones in line to take the hand-outs that the government confiscated from big business. The bottom line is, the left is afraid of the Tea Party because they love it when Big Brother has the final say and dictates what everybody does. This way, the "wealthy elite" can be controlled. If the Tea Party takes root, it will be a step in taking control back from the government.

I hate to break it to you, but the wealthiest among us contribute the most to our economy and society. Let me make this clear; the government doesn't have any money. They take it from US. Then they turn around and create entitlement programs and give us our own money back. By beating down billionaires, you are effectively trying to slay the proverbial goose that laid the golden egg. Does that really make sense? I fail to see any logic in that thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I will only say this once and never again post to this thread as this sums everything up :

The proof has been confirmed a hundred times over both racism and hate of others who do not make as much money as them.

This group is nothing but the latest scapegoat courtesy of The GOP, last decade it was the Evangelicals this decade it is The Tea Group and make no mistake when the GOP can no longer use this group they will get tossed under the bus the same way all other groups have. The latest group to get pushed out is The Conservatives in the group as they are too centrist.

The facts speak for themselves and continue to do so. No one in the movement can challenge any claim because when someone is able to the TP resorts to character assassinations, personal insults and attacks. That has been their modus operandi all along. The classical "Divide and Conquer" strategy. To divide this nation so much that it splits this great nation right in two setting the stage for the Second Civil War.

You see, the T Party is just every day folks who are tired of excessive taxation, the politicians trashing the Constitution( add Bush into that category), tired of the lies and the obfuscations and the cronyism. And why are T Partiers the object of the disgust of the Left? Because we are Patriots who believe in the America of our Founding Fathers. Founding Fathers Rule! God Bless George Washington, our First Commander in Chief!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Oh stop your whining. NO ONE is silencing you.

Don't get all butt hurt and indignant because most of the posters in this thread don't agree with you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There's no silver in the production of duct tape:

What Duct Tape is Made of...........
www.buytape.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have offered an Obama-style beer summit to our swiss OP. An open stein of freindship, peace, and understanding followed by shots of shnapps.

Communication breeds understanding.

So what do you say, OP? Care to broaden your mind?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"The Absolute Truth About The Tea Party!, "

Well I dont think anyone knows the truth about any party.
IMO,people associating themselves with "parties" are confused from jump.

Democratic Party
Republican Party
Independant Party
Tea Party
and on and on and on............

Hasent anyone figured out any "party" is there for a reason,to get a mob mentality from it,vote as a unit,not a individual.

There should be no difference between any party.
Shouldnt they all have the best interests for America?

In a sesnse they want you to vote for a "party" as much as a canidate.
And they are all useless,period.
The only reason we have "parties" is to give an illusion that you have a choice.Instead of figuring out,in the end your just voting for another A$$hole.

Voting is useless,yes useless.
Dosent matter who ya put where,the system they become part of isnt going to allow a change for our better.

And how can anyone consider themselves a "liberal" or a "conserveative" before they even here an issue?
People are never 100% of either,some are liberal on some things and conservative on others.

Its all a play on words and labels,and America continues to eat it up.
That hope and change was yummy.......

I perfer the party that has music,pretty woman,drinks and no politics.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I sure wish I would have gotten this memo. I just checked my bank account, and there's only about $2,700 in checking, and my savings hasn't moved aside from the $300/month that I deposit in there. Someone forgot to give me billions. After all, if the Tea Party is made up of billionaires, where is my money? Fact is, I'm just an average guy, and I support lower taxes, less government spending, etc. Pretty much what the Tea Party supports. I don't care if there are billionaires behind some of it. George Soros supports the "Progressive" (LOL) movement of less freedom, calling everyone a racist, etc. Isn't Mr. Soros a billionaire?

I love how people try and spin this stuff. There are RICH and powerful men on "both" sides of the aisle. Nothing "new" with this thread. In fact, it's pretty much a waste of space on ATS. I'm going to go spend my billions that I received from the evil capitalists.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Lies to the left, lies to the right. At the end of the day what have you got? Nothing but lies, and more disinformation.
No one tells the truth anymore, no one knows who's lying and who's not. It's a catch 22, and someone designed it to be that way. It sure looks like there isn't a hope in hell of anybody getting what they want.
The more time I spend here on ATS, and read all the blogs posted on different sites it looks gloomier and gloomier.
The only thing that is a sure thing is things are going to get a lot worse before it might even get better. And I say that with a big might.
The only hope I see is to believe in God, He's our only chance, all else fails.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

You see, the T Party is just every day folks who are tired of excessive taxation, the politicians trashing the Constitution( add Bush into that category), tired of the lies and the obfuscations and the cronyism. And why are T Partiers the object of the disgust of the Left? Because we are Patriots who believe in the America of our Founding Fathers. Founding Fathers Rule! God Bless George Washington, our First Commander in Chief!

OK, two posts and that is it,

The only excessive taxation is that of the ultra rich and trying to exempt them from paying a single cent in taxes. Our nation is crumbling and relies on tax revenue and with no new revenue coming in because the rich get furter tax breaks for sending jobs oversees which pays no revenue in taxes stateside.

Gen. Washington would despise this current incarnation.

I believe in the America of today and not that of yesteryear as that means we've gone backwards instead of forward.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Ron Paul Revolution was the grassroots Tea Party... Republicans shunned him in favor of facsist-flavored Neocon Republican rhetoric... They failed... Then while the neocons were licking their wounds they looked over and saw one Republican named Ron Paul still going strong while the rest had failed. So all of a sudden Neocon Sarah Palin becomes Tea Party Sarah Palin... Ron Paul tries to keep up with this new corporate run version of his Ron Paul Revolution now rebranded as the Tea Party... But they have no interest in his political leanings, only his followers. Followers who are against Obama, so the enemy of their enemy becomes their friend... No more auditing of the fed, no more talk of stopping wars... Neocons take control of the so-called Tea Party... and that is why it now has that racist, corporate greed, xenophobe flavor...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join