It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Truth About The Tea Party!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You know, I really feel sorry for you dude. Instead of running your mouth, and talking crap, why don't you try and start a movement? That's right, you would rather be a coward and sit on the side lines running your mouth than join us trying to do something in the game.

There are way too many like you in this world, rather bitch moan, run your mouth without thinking about ways to solve things. Grow up, this is why we are losing the game here.
edit on Sat, 04 Jun 2011 08:20:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

You my friend really have no clue about what is required for form an action comittee do you? Out of the gate you must swear total allegiance to TPTB above all else, above God and nation and swear under penalty of death that you will not interfere with TPTB or stop them. You lost the point long ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Ummmm, what? Wow dude, on top of being a loud mouthed race baiting coward, you are also a paranoid schizophrenic or something. Damn, now I really feel bad for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Ummmm, what? Wow dude, on top of being a loud mouthed race baiting coward, you are also a paranoid schizophrenic or something. Damn, now I really feel bad for you.

I do not need a political action committee to do a thing as I do my best work in the shadows and out of public view as most of what I've done and continue to do can get done considerably faster without having to worry about burrecratic red tape.

I've done more in about 6 hours then what most political action committes are able to do in a year.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Got some proof to back up that talk?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Proof huh? How about the fact that we are still here, there is no martial law in America, the draconian policies at the Federal level have stopped and most importantly TPTB are retreating.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Oh thank you for saving us all!
You need some help man....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

A FANTASTIC DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE TEA PARTY

...that we should add to this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>