It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants To Become First President Of Europe - Possible Rise Of Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
LOL WTF. This is crazy.

And David Cameron saying "We need to change the US Constitution. That's what "we're" going to do."
that comment is sure to ruffle many feathers here.

I'd rather him be President of Europe than President here. Not that he would be that much worse than anybody else that is possibly going to be President if Obama is not re-elected.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by Red Cloak

Just another zionistic propaganda headline

Zionistic? How does have anything to do with the Jews or Israel?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ill be back, for president

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would rather DIE than seeing an american man indirectly run my country. Absurd idea in itself!

*Insert curse word* the EU!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What the hell?

Is this a joke?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
What the hell?

Is this a joke?

He has dual Austrian/U.S. citizenship. So I'm guessing it is serious. He was Governor of California after all. He still has the citizenship to gain power in Austria or Europe.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don't people that naturalise as US citizens have to surrender previous nationality?

My wife has an uncle that did that to live in the US, and he did.

So if that is the case, he is not European, so would not be eligible to stand.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Don't people that naturalise as US citizens have to surrender previous nationality?

My wife has an uncle that did that to live in the US, and he did.

So if that is the case, he is not European, so would not be eligible to stand.

The US has dual citizenship.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But surely nobody would vote for him...

Plus why the hell does Europe need a President? This isn't America people, this is Europe. EUROPE!

We don't need a single EU ruler.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This would be like symbolically f*g Europe! Considering the tale involving Zeus ravaging her.
If something.. this would be it, tying us all in a political dictatorship.. it will run its course and then they will bind the world with a one world government dictatorship. Is this the beginning?

I know a lot of people talk about Arnold being the anti-christ, prophecy, the Skull & Bones belt buckle, his meeting with the Rothchild's.. the symbols in the movie Conan that's riddled with occult themes.. his first big movie, or at least his breakthrough as a celebrity.

Certainly makes one think.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

From the Nostradamus description the anti-christ is Barack Obama!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
-post removed-
edit on 23-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

hes actualy austrian his father was a nazi solider in ww2 and has austrian citizenship and i dont think hed have a problem showing off his birth certificate

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ahhnold has been wanting to be EU President since he was just a wee tyke:

Actually, the Governator didn't do too badly as the Chief Executive of California, the 4th largest economy in the world. Europe could do worse.

ETA:

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by Phantom traveller

From the Nostradamus description the anti-christ is Barack Obama!

Linky?
edit on 4/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Arnold as the head of the EU???..... According to a old prophecy I would say possibly. But he wouldn't be the Antichrist though. He would be his predecessor though.

To put it simply for this thread. Look at Daniel 11. Sometimes bible prophesies repeat and Daniel 11 specifically states it is a prophecy of the end of years/end of days. So based on Daniel and recent history and the Apocalypse is actually running then Arnold could be the first king of the north of Daniel 11. The first of 3 kings of the end time.

Per the prophesies. A country that looked Greek to Daniel was attacked by the people of "Persia". Today's middle east. Then said country attacks back and conquers 2 of those nations. Then "Persia" is killed.

Then that country along with a number of others meets with a catastrophe and the original country fails. Replaced by 4 nations in its place.

Then per the prophecy the 4 fragments of the former US join with what was the EU and form the kingdom of the north.

And the Antichrist would be the 3rd ruler of that kingdom.

Arnold for Emperor of the New Roman Empire!!!!

edit on 24-4-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Arnie the Anti-Christ, kinda has a ring to it. Arnie can't be the anti-christ hes saved the world to many times to be evil!

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by paraphi

Europe has already established leadership of the NWO.

certainly appears that way

The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament
Now, a massive Crystal Palace tower (officially called the Tower Building) houses the Fifth Parliament of Europe.

It is certainly a building of the Space Age. The seats of its massive hemicycle are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines. There are 679 of them – but wait for it! While these seats are allocated to Members, one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied. The number of that seat is 666. The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows www.ianpaisley.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

This women sits at seat 666:

Michele Rivasi

en.wikipedia.org...

EU seating plan:

www.europarl.europa.eu...
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

none of those listed said as much unless it was on the documents that would have to be downloaded-do you have anything direct? if true there are a ton of sites that need updating
and to add, I see alot of scriptures that do not mean what is popularly being promoted, though the overall basic message by many for the most part rings true
edit on 24-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Rustami

This women sits at seat 666:

Michele Rivasi

en.wikipedia.org...

EU seating plan:

www.europarl.europa.eu...
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

There are two seating plans, one for Brussels and the other for Strasbourg. The Brussels one has Rivasi for 666, but Strasbourg has Clemente Mastella for 666.

So it seems the idea that nobody sits in the seat 666 is not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join