It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases UFO documents online. We are not alone!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

But stealth technology was not expected to exist either.

You also cannot exclude natural atmospheric phenomena that is still not fully understood by scientists.

Just because some things cannot be easily explained......it doesn't mean it must be ET.

I disagree. Stealth technology has been known about by the public for many years. If we had the technological capabilities mentioned in the 1976 iranian report (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and this report made prior to Apr 30 1979 (www.abovetopsecret.com...) it would be logical in my mind to assume that we would have used those capabilities in theatre and the public would be aware of them. A secret super technology hidden for 35 years does not seem plausible. But, I have been wrong before.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesAndNates

You also cannot exclude natural atmospheric phenomena that is still not fully understood by scientists.

Just because some things cannot be easily explained......it doesn't mean it must be ET.

I disagree. Stealth technology has been known about by the public for many years.

Not before it was made public it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesAndNates

A secret super technology hidden for 35 years does not seem plausible.

You have to remember that some technologies may get tested but are never developed, for many reasons perhaps costs, safety, reliability etc etc .

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Not before it was made public it wasn't.

I am not quite sure if you read the reports produced by the DIA and the Navy that I posted. The F117 fighter was first produced in 1977 and then used in 1989 (when the public learned about it). It was based on radar deflection. To me the comparison of radar deflection to crafts that can disable navigational and communications equipment at 25 nautical miles, be undetectable by radar, and perform dizzying aerial maneuvers is like apples to to giant pumpkins.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

There has to be a translation to these messages or someone who knows what they mean, this is a breakthrough in reality but to ats and all of us who believe in ufos and et's and have been labled as the loopy ones, almost time to say, " i told you so".www.nsa.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
psyops and disinfo is probably the coolest thing America brought over from nazi germany on paperclip. Alot cooler than the rockets.

i seeeee youuuuu,,,,come out come out wherever you are

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by lecaro

There has to be a translation to these messages or someone who knows what they mean, this is a breakthrough in reality but to ats and all of us who believe in ufos and et's and have been labled as the loopy ones, almost time to say, " i told you so".www.nsa.gov...

Why not check the other thread that is pretty much wrapping up where it is confirmed to be an exercise.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!! Is this for real

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Why not check the other thread that is pretty much wrapping up where it is confirmed to be an exercise.

Actually, SaturnFX, there seems to be more than one document concerning the "messages". One is clearly an exercise, the other states explicetly "radio messages from outer space".

It is all rather interesting, wonder what we get next week.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Actually, SaturnFX, there seems to be more than one document concerning the "messages". One is clearly an exercise, the other states explicetly "radio messages from outer space".

It is all rather interesting, wonder what we get next week.

Link pls...

and what we will get next week is what we already got in 2001 when a bunch of credible people came forward under the disclosure project and spoke of experiences

Compelling accounts that ultimately will be inconclusive, allowing enough (as usual) evidence to be highly intrigued with the subject, but falling short of the silver bullet proof people desire.

aka, frustration and many more years of rooting around for the smoking gun ...aka, same ole same ole.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This thing is proving the government has investigated UFO's and take them seriously.The pressure from Stephen Basset and CNN National Press Club and UFO groups has gotten the government to admit they have studied UFO cases.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The fatc the FBI and NSA have studied the cases lends alot of credibilty.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The government has vocally been studying ufo cases since the 50s and project bluebook

it was to debunk ufo claims.

People were flipping out about flying saucers since roswell. They thought they were under attack from outer space and the public was quickly becoming agatated
you had these saucer crafts being spotted all over the US, having free reign over our airspace, checking out unhindered our nuke facilities...

the government loudly proclaimed they were going to investigate to put peoples minds at ease, the purpose was to debunk the whole mess of them, and they got most of them

even the small amount that were inconclusive though was reported as "Disturbing" and spoke still of fear in the mainstream media of said anomolys left.

So ya, the gov investigating this stuff is not groundbreaking or anything, actually, its old public knowledge,

The final result of bluebook: no such thing...hogwash. the study ended in 69 (started in 52)

Keep in mind, the stated goals were to determine threat level, and to identify, however, it is pretty widely known it was specifically designed to debunk all claims and was heavily stacked to come to that conclusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This has been covered to death ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What I am getting at is they did not take the stuff silently or brush them off.They sent panels of FBI and NSA and possible other groups to study UFO cases.So this ledsn credibilty to real UFO cases..Mainly real cases the government was invovled in.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

The gov was in a no win situation overall about this

Got to remember the timeframe...this is when kids were being taught to duck and cover in the case of a globalthermonuclear war springing up at any given second

take that mindset of the day with the fact that people are reporting weird flying ships over nuke sites and you got people demanding answers from elected officals.

They had to study them, there was no choice

and the officals had to set the peoples mind at ease before the country had a collective anxiety attack...so, lets not make it as something they were investigating in earnest for better understanding...this was the people simply telling them to do it right then and there...and the average person wanted it dismissed so they could go back to mowing their lawn or whatnot.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by cushycrux
In every case is written "UFO (probably a balloon)"

undoubtedly u r not reading the same
document I did.

the one I read had notes from a US Intercept
Technician monitoring Russian Air Traffic. he states
that a Mig-21 intercepted a UFO and when his
command officer gave him permission to fire
on the UFO, then the MIG and the pilot
disintegrated. No mention of a balloon there

There is some good stuff in there, u just have
to hunt for it.

good find OP
S&F

wow! Link that!! Good lord where was that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The government has vocally been studying ufo cases since the 50s and project bluebook

it was to debunk ufo claims.

People were flipping out about flying saucers since roswell. They thought they were under attack from outer space and the public was quickly becoming agatated
you had these saucer crafts being spotted all over the US, having free reign over our airspace, checking out unhindered our nuke facilities...

the government loudly proclaimed they were going to investigate to put peoples minds at ease, the purpose was to debunk the whole mess of them, and they got most of them

even the small amount that were inconclusive though was reported as "Disturbing" and spoke still of fear in the mainstream media of said anomolys left.

So ya, the gov investigating this stuff is not groundbreaking or anything, actually, its old public knowledge,

The final result of bluebook: no such thing...hogwash. the study ended in 69 (started in 52)

Keep in mind, the stated goals were to determine threat level, and to identify, however, it is pretty widely known it was specifically designed to debunk all claims and was heavily stacked to come to that conclusion.

No room to snip -any- of that post. 100% accurate.

Of special interest to me was the:

That covers the situation in essence, but is now turning out to be only the tip of the iceberg.

While daily newspaper headlines of sightings from across the nation alerted the public, The Pentagon was flipping out because they didn't know whose they were, and had their hands full desperately trying to come up with a response to a vastly superior technology of unknown origin. At the same time - the public, press and the president were all constantly on their backs for answers and a response.

Add to that - every day saucers were showing up at TS facilities of various types, including nuke production as you mentioned.

I find this Roswell era of special interest since the original foundation and authorization for The Coverup first began here, I track and research this wave dubbed "the saucer- scare period", on my thread here:

The Day Before Roswell

I would welcome any input you could provide, as well as anyone else who can provide pieces to the puzzle.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Here is the link: www.nsa.gov...

Frustration, I know what ya mean. I got to laugh though; the FBI almost, but not quite, ad,its to Roswell, now the NSA almost, but not quite admitting to contact (of sorts anyway).

The government should be very careful, they are starting to show that they have indeed been holding back info. 'Course, I've been saying for years that to the government there are no UFO's; they are all indentified.

I'm kind of hoping that the combined population of the DFW metoplex marches on the Whitehouse demanding disclosure. I'd like to see how they deal with 10 million voices crying out in unison; "DISCLOSE!"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ronald reagan spoke of something like this to bring all nations together as one, nwo. also bill cooper warned of this being a hoax played on the world . bill cooper predicted 9/11 and who would get blamed and the gov killed him serving a search warrant back in 01.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join