Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NSA releases UFO documents online. We are not alone!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

comint="communications inteligence ( listening to (intercepting) radio transmissions)
"Elint =electronics inteligence) radio/radar frequencies etc.
"sigint"=signals intelligence
"humint"=human inteligence ( "spies"or open human "sources")

I am shocked to see "codeword material" tossed about like a folded poker hand...

Yeah sorry - I mixed up COMINT for CIRVIS !! lol sorry about that!

I found the file that explains CIRVIS and MERINT HERE (second page point 103)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyinghaggis

I think time might have been 22.03Z, bearing 026 degrees, and position 23.17 north 82.19 west, which is at sea just north of Havana.

Just had another look at it, the time was "220032" which is 22nd April at 0032 hrs UTC.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages Quote: Recently a serie of Radio Messages was heard coming from Outer Space. The transmission was not continuous but cut by pauses.......

Its on ATS thread 693263.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe people should rally for them to produce classified documents on identified objects to see what they have really been up to lol. The unidentified ones are probably not the ones we have to worry about. It is most likely the ones that have identified themselves to a government as nefarious as ours.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis
reply to post by Jinglelord

How does one determine an un-identifiable object as friendly

Believe it or not by squawking a "friendly" transponder code. Previously know as IFF, Identification Friend or Foe. I heard a story about this sometime in the past, ufos picked up on radar squawking the correct codes.

Ya know I thought about the transponder code but I thought that those also gave an indication as to what the object was as well. It would make very little sense to not give some sort of identification to verify.

Assume an enemy spy was able to secure the code, if a missile is heading towards US soil you don't have much time to decide what to do and would want a way to validate immediately with a phone call.

Now if was a high level classified test there should have been some sort of indication... maybe that is what would prompt the term un-identifiable?

I wish they would explain...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis
reply to post by Lastone

Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages Quote: Recently a serie of Radio Messages was heard coming from Outer Space. The transmission was not continuous but cut by pauses.......

Its on ATS thread 693263.

"Outer space"........kinda vague woolly language for any REAL scientist to be using.

Any REAL scientist would use proper and much more specific locations.......the document doesn't even specify which galaxy the "messages" are coming from, let alone which star system!

A big Red Flag for this "so called" document.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesAndNates

Allow me to show you how to internet:

(1) Take a screen capture of the page and line in question
(2) Paste it into a paint/photo editing application
(3) Save and upload it to a free image hosting site

(4) Post the link here for everyone to read it with their own eyes.

Not that hard man

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think this is a great discovery SnF I found an interesting article posted back in 1998 which talked about the UMBRA clearance that is needed to see information about UFO's and ET' technology.

Inside Revelations on the UFO Cover-Up Richard Boylan, Nexus Magazine, Volume 5, Number 3 (April - May 1998) original source | fair use notice Summary: In this interview, Dr. Michael Wolf, a scientist who has worked in highly classified projects, makes startling disclosures about the United States Government's agenda on UFO's and ET's.

You mentioned "UMBRA" Dr. Wolf talked about that clearance in this article Link:www.ufoevidence.org...

the supersecret underground installation 13 miles south of Area 51 at Papoose Lake where Dr. Wolf did some of his research. "The President has ABOVE TOP-SECRET and Need To Know clearances, but does not have the UMBRA ULTRA TOP SECRET clearance to have access to upper-level MAJIC [MJ-12] secrets and KEYSTONE [ET research] documents, Wolf adds.

During his interview with Dr. Wolf, Mr Boylan gives us this tidbit about JFK

Wolf also learned that the assassination of President Kennedy involved multiple parties and interests. "Many Cuban expatriates hated Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs invasion's failure. The Mafia hated JFK because of his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy's relentless prosecutions of high-level mobsters. Hard-liners in the CIA hated Kennedy because he wanted to pull the US out of an escalating war in Vietnam and because he wanted the CIA to disclose UFO information."

We have just recenly heard that JFK wanted the CIA to disclose UFO information.

JFK- Killed Because of UFO secrets? Or conflict with CIA? Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Both letters are printed in the article and can be seen at the dailymail (Link find courtesy to Jeremiah Johnson ATS member) :www.dailymail.co.uk...
Another source by Lee Speigel, I liked this article it has other links and documents you can check out.
Link: www.aolnews.com...

Overall it's interesting to me that now these agencies and all of the documents are being made available to the public with out a fight, I think if somehow we can combine some of these stories from people like Dr. Wolf and others with the info released from the FBI Vault and now this, we can start to piece together the truth. Looks like it's all starting to unravel now. On a side note for some reason we are seeing a kind of urgency to get all this out there..just my observation Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Yeah I'm wondering why the sudden disclosure... From reading it though it seems like these extra-terrestrials are benevolent....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
We have just recenly heard that JFK wanted the CIA to disclose UFO information.

JFK- Killed Because of UFO secrets? Or conflict with CIA?

There are many parties who could have motive for killing JFK...........but the UFO disclosure seems by far the weakest.

JFK was far more concerned that the Soviet Union didn't mistake some of these UFO "sightings" for American aircraft and thus sparking off a military conflict.
JFK wanted to make sure that any information that the CIA had that explained some of the UFOs was also made available to the Soviets again to avoid misinterpretation of US aircraft.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jojopin

Yes to me too..and if any part of this is true it's way better than the twilight zone! they seemed (Aliens) like they wanted to work with the government..poor suckers..coco

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Given that the NSA monitors everything everywhere*, I am pretty sure there's a whole pile of people sitting around in Maryland tonight who've pulled up some beers and who are laughing themselves silly reading the threads popping up on this board.

It makes me wonder if they didn't concoct all that stuff just for entertainment when the lawsuit to release ufo related material was successful.

* subject to selected laws

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
Given that the NSA monitors everything everywhere*, I am pretty sure there's a whole pile of people sitting around in Maryland tonight who've pulled up some beers and who are laughing themselves silly reading the threads popping up on this board.

Half the world is celebrating Easter right now.............isn't that proof enough to demonstrate how humans are easily duped?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

JFK was far more concerned that the Soviet Union didn't mistake some of these UFO "sightings" for American aircraft and thus sparking off a military conflict. JFK wanted to make sure that any information that the CIA had that explained some of the UFOs was also made available to the Soviets again to avoid misinterpretation of US aircraft.

Hey Logical one..yes I read the article..it's a great read I also looked through the documents, President Kennedy was probably killed for a variety of reasons by any number of camps but for the purpose of the thread which is just speculation, we have another source now to add to the theory he was killed over wanting disclosure of UFO and alien technology.

the other was to the NASA administrator, with Kennedy expressing a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

the other was to the NASA administrator, with Kennedy expressing a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities

But again, even the comment above can be misinterpreted, remember that the Cuban Missile Crisis could have well escalated into full scale nuclear war.......and both sides knew it....... ,by expressing a desire for cooperation with the Soviets on space activities, Kennedy perhaps wanted to build some type of working relationship with the Soviets so that they would not so readily get into another Cuban Missile Crisis ever again.
Kennedy and Khrushchev were much more concerned with avoiding nuclear annihilation than whether ET existed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Let's remember that UFO =/= extraterrestrial life.

A UFO by definition is simply an unidentified flying object. That could mean it is a craft that has advanced capabilities, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is from outer space.

Yes, it's more exciting to assume it is, but let's try to take it for it means and not apply our own biases.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

While I agree with you in principle, have you had a chance to read over the navy and iran reports posted earlier? Given the source of the reports, it would not appear that the level of technology reported on by military sources was expected to exist -- or I would think the report would mention "this matching the capabilities of our SSFS2 (super secret flying squirrel version 2).

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I personally suspect that the NSA is the actual extra-terrestrial branch of the American Government.

So based on how the rest of our government works this kind of makes sense...let the extra-terrestrials be in charge of hunting down extra-terrestials.

Guys we looked all over and have really tried but we just can't find any!

Well OK then, there you have it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesAndNates

While I agree with you in principle, have you had a chance to read over the navy and iran reports posted earlier? Given the source of the reports, it would not appear that the level of technology reported on by military sources was expected to exist --

But stealth technology was not expected to exist either.

You also cannot exclude natural atmospheric phenomena that is still not fully understood by scientists.

Just because some things cannot be easily explained......it doesn't mean it must be ET.

As SETI astronomer Seth Shostak say, lots of murders remain unsolved mysteries ........but that doesn't mean that ET must therefore have a hand in these murders.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay. I broke the code. If you take the values of the letters as numbers and multiply by 6, you get Hebrew Gematria values and a message. (i.e. A = 6, B = 12, C = 18, D = 24, E = 30, etc)

JNVUVBAVCAVBAV 990 Change Is Inevitable
JNVBAVTVBAVCAV 1044 Twelve Twelve
JNVUVBAVCAVTVBAVCAV 1398 And Behind Them A Flame Burneth
HJNVBAVCAVLBAVUVBAVCA 1284 Reveals A Hidden Truth
HJNVBAVCAVLCAVTVBAVCAV 1416 Return With A Sword
HTVJNVBAVCAVJNVCAVBAVLBAVCAV 1842 Give Ear Unto The Law Of Our God,
HJNVBAVCAVJNVQCAVQBAV 1416 Messages In The Numbers
SHTVJNVBAVCAVJNVCAVDAVJNVBAVDAV 2178 I Have Rest To Long But Now I am Awaken

I can safely say that I have come as close as anyone ever will be to cracking the code if it's a language.

Actually, my theory is mathematics. It is a sequence which spells a ratio forming some geometric pattern when plotted correctly. No advanced race in their right mind would communicate with anything less than symbol and number. Anything else would result in something like my attempt above to read.

edit on 23-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def