It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases UFO documents online. We are not alone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
www.nsa.gov...

I have started reading, but there are a few documents listed... Including Roswell, Signals from space, ect... just found it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I found this and posted it as soon as I saw it. I am still going through data, but there are probably around 40 files listed. It will take a minute, but it should be interesting!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This might be a possible clue as to the relevance of the information.

Bottom of the page.

Historical Document | Date Posted: Jan 15, 2009

www.nsa.gov...

You may find something interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This stuff is so funny to read.

"Radar tracking of a UFO (probably a balloon) from.... to .... and fadet out at 40000 feet"

In every case is written "UFO (probably a balloon)"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Excellent topic. Star and flag

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
In every case is written "UFO (probably a balloon)"

undoubtedly u r not reading the same
document I did.

the one I read had notes from a US Intercept
Technician monitoring Russian Air Traffic. he states
that a Mig-21 intercepted a UFO and when his
command officer gave him permission to fire
on the UFO, then the MIG and the pilot
disintegrated. No mention of a balloon there

There is some good stuff in there, u just have
to hunt for it.

good find OP
S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was reading this:
www.nsa.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oh how very very interesting.

I just love how everything is a weather balloon these days. Good find on that one about the MiG, though, Boony.

I admit, though, I am so paranoid about clicking on the NSA site lol ;D

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). In 1980, NSA was involved in Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency". Documents related to that ligitation are marked with "*". "XXXXX" has been inserted in a title if a portion of the title has been deleted prior to release

This roughly translates as we get a scooby snack for being really persistent.

Form what I've seen nothing in there is conclusive and tells me little I didn't already know.

However this is a test. Will we pass? If we do we get more information.

I believe the US and other world governments are slowly leaking information to see how people will react. There has got to be a fear among leaders that the revelation of Aliens visiting earth will cause widespread panic and a complete failure of trust for Government for hiding it.

To pass the test we need to keep our composure, stay cool, and empathize with why the Governments kept this secret.

Further we need to make it clear that whoever fully discloses all UFO information will be the dominant political influence for the next decade.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Iran, September 1976, two F-4 Phantoms scrambled....no baloons or swamp gas in this one-

Link

Action packed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
FYI, the tab "Information Assurance" is the effort to protect data from hackers, spy's.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Love that "Top Secret Umbra" footnote on every page.
Anyone got an eraser for felt pen?

Link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

loll since when are balloons classified...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyinghaggis

I typed out the message here (sorry for typos -- slowed me down too much to keep checking that I wasn't fat fingering):

www.nsa.gov...

(various relevant entries in the form header)
A. IR Responded To: DIRM Part Three
B. Reliability of Information: Confirmed by other sources
C. Value of Information: High

Current Intelligence

Potentially Useful

Remarks:
In outstanding [unintelligable] necessary for a valid study of UFO phonomenon:
The object [unintelligible] and viewpoints (both)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
From section "G" Pg 154

The objects were indicated as friendly and numbering two but that they were un-identifiable

How does one determine an un-identifiable object as friendly?

This hints to some really good stuff... I'd sure like to know who identified them as friendly and what they knew!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesAndNates

Well typed sir! In para C the size reference is to a Boeing 707 tanker, and in para D "T-Bird" refers to a Lockheed T-33A jet trainer.

Good one isn't it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes. I thought it was very compelling. It had minimal redactions compared to the COMINT reports.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesAndNates

Hows your typing fingers, here's another one. A bit different, its from the USN. Bit more difficult to read coz its a handwritten report.
Link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Good Lord! They need better scanners at the NSA/DIA/CIA. Note, white space added for readability:

At 2200 Z AUG[?] 15 observed [sic] bright white light appearing at bearing 026 (true north) elevation approximately [sic] 15 degrees.

Position [sic] of Muller [funnier if it had been Mulder] 23.17N 82.19W.

During the first minute [sic] of observation the light was pulsating or fluctuating in brightness at approximately [sic] one second intervals.

For the next two minutes of observation the light began pulsating concentric rings of light which flowed from the central source in a rippling shimmering fashion diminishing in brightness as they grew [?] further and further away from the originating source.

During the fourth minute [sic] of observation a bluish-green beam of light appeared from the central core of the configuration, extending outboard and downward to the left at an angle of approach [sic] 45 degrees, and reaching to the fade out point of the radiating rings of light.

Approximately [sic] five minutes [sic] after the appearance of the bluish-green beam (similar in appearance to a searchlight beam), the radiating circles of light disappeared leaving only the original [unintelligible] core of light and t[unintelligible]ored beam.

Following the disappearance of the circles, the beam seemed to retract towards the central core, growing broader and stouter as it retracted.

Finally, the beam and core seemed to form in a nebulous cloud-shaped mass, which drifted south on the wind, fading from view after approximately [sic] 14 minutes [sic].

During this event, the following atmospheric data was accumulated:

Barometer 29.91
Temperature - 83 degrees dry / 78 degrees wet
Visibility Excellent
four tenths cloud cover (stratus and cumulus)
Wind EX N.S. At 12 KTS [knots]
Electrical storm forming over immediate area of city of Hava [?]

This document declassified by COMNAVSECGRU on April 30, 1979

edit on 23-4-2011 by AcesAndNates because: correcting dyslexia (rights of lights to rings of lights)

edit on 23-4-2011 by AcesAndNates because: Corrections from Flyinghaggis

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Seriously? With all the advances in science they are still using weather balloons? Great find by the way. I'm gonna go through the files and see if anything is actually legitimate or more disinformation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join