It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Sis Backs Six-Year-Old's TSA Gropedown msnbc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

what can i say...

really what can anyone say other than maybe lock and load...

so what do you guys think of this total bs propaganda how much more until you get motivated enough to say stop.
Do they have ta feel up your kids sisters brothers first? cause they got your wife and your nuts already. Unless your an el ite of course they dont need ta get felt up right?

ps pls keep this bumped or it will get posted a hundred times

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I counted it. Four times. The tsa molestor rubbed her hands over the girl's bottom. Four times. Creepy. I wonder if big sis likes it that way. The mother with the baby willing to "blow up a plane" was a psyops.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

its one thing to grope someone who is over 18 hell at my age iam thinking of flying just to get it but kids they need to go to jail. someone needs to ask janet do you where boxers or breefs

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
During the vietnam war children were often given strings of grenades and would run into a patrol of us troops. If you think a child cant be manipulated into being the next underwear bomber your being quit niave.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

So what's the point? Stop doing this TSA crap because if these guys that they say we should be "wary" of take it upon themsleves to get a device on a plane or a train or a bus or an elevator or a boat or a balloon or a snowmobile or an escalator, they are going to be able to do it. Numbers and time are against us in that respect. If these guys (Terrorists, Jihadists, Mental Cases, Dis-gruntled Workers, Drug Smugglers, Militants, Sessesionists, Cartoons) whatever, intend to detonate something, or burn something, kidnap something, or kill something, or destroy something, it's gonna happen, and it's easy to do! The whole point is, they don't have to do anything now because they've got everybody thinking that the "Government" can protect us from it. Really? Did anyone ask "Big Sis", why we and certain federal and state agencies have to stay out of national parks along the border with Mexico? Could it be because they are too dangerous to be in because they've been occupied by foreign forces? and the "Government" has just given them up, instead of doing they're job and "taking" them back by whatever means is necessary? Get rid of the TSA. Get rid of Homeland Security. Go back to the way it was. If some group of people decide to kill, mame, or kidnap our citizens or damage or destroy our national interests or treasures, then hunt them down, go to that place they are at and exterminate them! They'll stop bothering us, I kid you not !!!!!

edit on 23-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I counted it. Four times. The tsa molestor rubbed her hands over the girl's bottom. Four times. Creepy. I wonder if big sis likes it that way?

It would not surprise me in the least. One story that *never* goes away has these elites, royals, etc., right in the middle of mass child molesting, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking and other illegal activities.

Seems you have to be seriously low class trash to climb the ladder these days.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Im having a hard time following your train of thought. Are you saying you would rather not have any security screens at all?

As far as the national parks i couldnt agree with you more its a travesty what is happening with border security and the drug cartels.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lok:
the US lied to start a war in Viet Nam
SEE gulf of Tonkin
they were the ILLEGAL inavaders who lost...
what does that tell you...

the viets were the LITTLE country that won

the STATE DEPARTEMENT put the last underwear bomber on the plane.
maybe we should search them....

and why would anyone blow up a plane when you can walk across the mexican border....
hell they even through the border guards in jail for trying to stop you....!

edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

What I'm saying is that if you have the TSA and Homeland Security, well, we pretty much had all that stuff before anything really bad happened to/in the USA and it's the Government that went crazy with alll the useless security options at airports and bus depots and train stations and the like. People that want to do harm to other people and that have a plan will accomplish that goal and that's what terrorism is. Go back to the way it was and deal with any attacks the way the government is supposed to, which is, find out who pulled it off, go to that place, and kick they're asses!The TSA and Homeland Security are redundant, and make us less secure because they don't really accomplish anything except blow huge sums of cash and piss off 9 in 10 citizens! I'm saying that we don't need them and never did and that the government keeps dropping the ball on handling terrorism because they don't go after the responsible parties and thats about it I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Of course we are at war with a slew of blond-haired 6 year old girls. Why just the other day I was almost taken ou by a Hello Kitty/Justin Beber poster.

Wear a burka? Just walk on through.

Like Dora The Explorer? FACE THE WRATH OF THE TSA!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
During the vietnam war children were often given strings of grenades and would run into a patrol of us troops. If you think a child cant be manipulated into being the next underwear bomber your being quit niave.

ya and i think the jews in germany prob said the same thing about the gestapo
it aint so bad its for our own good they wouldnt kill us all...
well near as i can tell America is nazi germany on steroids already.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What about the word "NO". As a parent it’s our responsibility to protect our children, which brings me to children’s rights. When a child says no, what rights does that child have? There are numerous videos of kids clearly not wanting patted down. For them to be completely ignored is a violation of their rights. Rights the courts have already stated that children in the USA have (good touch bad touch). As a parent it is our responsibility to uphold those rights for our children. All this is doing is teaching our children that their rights can be taken away at any time. That a complete stranger can touch them at will and it’s ok. THIS IS NOT OK! It’s not right, it’s not ok. It’s an illegal search and seizure.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Touching
Someone's
Arse.
TSA. It has to require a dirty pervert to want a job like that.
As i have stated before in other threads. If you wanted safety on plane's......... well...... ask for more plane matainence., as more planes drop out of the sky, explode, kill and blow more people into piece's due to pilot error and engine failure then terrorist can kill in 20 generations of terrorist attacks.
So any one that condones the touching up of 6year old girls is an idiot, and probably should get a job with TSA just so you can fondle a kid for the saftey of your nation you perverted pricks.
You are starting to repulse me America. I will never bring myself or my family to the US yet as i dont want any of my family molestered at an airport.
You Americans are really losing the plot, and what it is to be a human.
Please stand up for the next kid that gets fondled our your just as bad if you say nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Touching
Someone's
Arse.
TSA. It has to require a dirty pervert to want a job like that.

lol yep your arse and your kids as well
nwo child molesters and satanist really do run things eh

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If someone wants to blowup an airliner with explosives....there are much easier ways than strapping them to your body or person. The TSA might prevent some of the dumb criminals from attempting to carry on explosives, but the sophisticated criminal will find ways regardless. It's just a matter of time.

I am the daughter of a pilot that traveled the world on my father's passes. I won't fly anymore unless forced to. It is the most demeaning process in the world. I am surprised the airlines haven't fought back because it is impacting their bottom line. I am not alone, in preferring to stay home to avoid the hassle of a bunch of low-functioning TSA agents that are more mentally equipped to work at McDonalds, trying to assert their authority. The system is so pathetic. I have no doubt I could find a way to get a bomb on a plane if I put my mind to it. Good thing I'm not a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I am not alone, in preferring to stay home to avoid the hassle of a bunch of low-functioning TSA agents that are more mentally equipped to work at McDonalds, trying to assert their authority. The system is so pathetic. I have no doubt I could find a way to get a bomb on a plane if I put my mind to it. Good thing I'm not a terrorist.

ya and that the crux they arnt doing this to stop terrorism IMO they are doing it to break you...

top topics

join