It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Rabbi calls on Obama to free Pollard if he wants to be re-elected...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I can see where this is going.

A new's article is read and it is interpreted as an ACT of Evil. And of course since a JEW rabbi is involved. This means he's automatically evil.

I can definetly see the JEW haters have started this topic. Definitely racist.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteknight2000
A new's article is read and it is interpreted as an ACT of Evil. And of course since a JEW rabbi is involved. This means he's automatically evil.

What, you see nothing wrong in this Rabbi basically trying to bribe the President??

Mind you, Israel has also asked for Pollards release..
He'd probably get a hero's welcome and a very FAT bonus for spying on an ally..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiteknight2000

Stick to the topic shall we?

How can you interpret this thread as racist? You must be kidding? do you mean in all seriousness that as soon as you criticize or question a statement by a rabbi makes me a racist? but we can talk about racism and the Jews if you want? you can not manipulate me or this thread through your zioniska arguments are outdated, referring to racism.
thread is about how the hell a rabbi can make demands on the president in the U.S.? and also refer the call to tell the president to release a person sentenced to life imprisonment if he is to have a chance to get re-elected. There are three very serious things that this statement contains. But am I not allowed to criticize a wrong doing by a rabbi? and please tell me why if that so...Alson please try not refering the holocoast in your answer. Dont you zionist understand that EVERYBODY on this planet know ALL about zion and your agenda.LOL!

1st Israel has not one iota of presidential elections in the U.S. to do? or do you know otherwise?

2nd A non-American citizen telling the American president that he shall release a prisoner or not, you hear how ridiculous it is? and if he´s not it would slim hes chances to get realected.

3rd What the American people and the President decides is an issue for American people and is of no concearn by the Israelites. If the Israelites would to talk about something concerning them they could have talk about going home to their OWN land: eastern russia and give Israel to the real jew. so SHUT UP!

edit on 24-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I think it is YOU that have interperated this ACT as EVIL by the JEWISH RABBI.
How can facts be misinterperated as evil??
The JEW spy should be punished. That is a FACT.
I only racist i can see is you the one that is calling out racist. YOU,THE JEW LOVER
edit on 24-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

I think it is YOU that have interperated this ACT as EVIL by the JEWISH RABBI.
How can facts be misinterperated as evil??
The JEW spy should be punished. That is a FACT.
I only racist i can see is you the one that is calling out racist. YOU,THE JEW LOVER

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join