It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Rabbi calls on Obama to free Pollard if he wants to be re-elected...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Zionist? Really? That is going to be a shock to my parents and the Catholic church I was baptized in. All those Chanukah presents I never got. Here I am apparently not just Jewish, but part of a global Jewish movement. That does not sound crazy at all.

There are many non Jewish zionists..
They all want to fulfill the prophecies of the bible..

Maybe you should research something other than Obama..

That means get out of the fiction section of the library and look at the history section.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Dr Paul Craig Roberts discussing Israels ownership of the US government
as long as he keeps the ILLEGAL money going to Israel...
the word is pawned
www.youtube.com...

and the uS just invaded Lybia
hah
if you can't tell friend from foe in your gun sight
GO HOME

If their is an all powerful GOD
why do they have to BUY elections
thats proof right there their god doesn't even exist let alone hand out titles for property
that belongs to someone else
edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Is it true that you are Australian, mate?

If so, which part? Q-land? Melbourne?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I aint gonna argue with you over this. Now I know very much about the history of mankind and like you say: the zionist-jew just want to fulfill prophecies of the bible, they dont give a flying about the oil they have other objectives.

Now enough with this bs
peace

edit on 23-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Classic case of thread derailment via personal attacks.

Impressive.

The choice facing me now is to either remove more than HALF the posts as off topic or this public request to get this thread back on track.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Impressive.

The choice facing me now is to either remove more than HALF the posts as off topic or this public request to get this thread back on track.

I rather stick to topic and put in info as a comment from former vice president Dan Quayle where he asks president Obama to free Pollard. This is moore serious than it looks like and the whole deal is a classic blackmail situation I would say. This type of statement from other countrys about wether the president is gonna stay on his post or is not acceptable, it is an outrage to read stuff like this. It´s an US matter and dont for Israel to say one word about.

edit on 23-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
He's not getting out. Pollard is going to be there for a very long time. He's not gonna get a pardon. He doesn't deserve a pardon. He's going to rot and that has nothing to do with Israel or any onther thing. He's a spy and he's gonna rot in jail. Period. Have fun Johnathan !

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Impressive.

I would ask you to delete this thread. whats the use keeping it now? discuss what? who said what to who? no thats is not ok with me. Sorry about this and I would be glad if you infact did closed this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
sure bury a critical issue
that
is what thread derailment is all about

israels control of others' governments is a contrived thing, and a vital issue,
and illustrates that country's real purpose in the world quite clearly

so said for real true Israelis
I wish them well in their stand against tyranny of all people

edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
sure bury a critical issue
that
is what thread derailment is all about

israels control of others' governments is a contrived thing, and a vital issue,
and illustrates that country's real purpose in the world quite clearly

so said for real true Israelis
I wish them well in their stand against tyranny of all people

You made a good point with your post
Now I think this thread will continue to live and I agree it is an important issue. Lets give it another try shall we

Moore disturbing announcment about the matter: "Obama must prove his commitment to Israel' Metzger says...ok what happends IF the president nor releasing Pollard? then what? this is very strong words and a bit threatfull to I say. what have we here?

Link to full story
edit on 23-4-2011 by stavis because: edit for credit

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I totally agree in regards to the personal attacks
sometimes it is just passion
sometimes it is just propoganda...

bruising
happens in every contact sport

some topics will allways bring it out

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Well I have to say I really hope so, IF he be pardon then that it is moore than the people could possibly take. That would start a lot of trouble... Maby thats the case?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The FBI recently released the hidden camera footage and a summary of how the arrest went down. Search "johnathon pollard video" on YT, first one is the clip of a MSM report.
A jewish wife, money, and a code name that put him in Israeli historybooks was the
the lust that made him betray his own country by commiting treason.
The Navy will have a long talk with obama to make sure he doesn't release pollard.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Israel actually made him an honorary citizen after he was arrested.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I think this story will unfold over until the election is over. It is absurd that a country may ask another country's president to release a prisoner if he is to have a chance to get re-elected. hm wait .. I think I heard this before but then focused on the President to relinquish his office or ...hmm strange...I wounder....naaaah couldent be...or?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
He'll never be pardoned, he's going to die in prison and his non-pardon by Obama will have absolutely no effect on the next election, one way or another.

99.5% of American Jews either don't know, remember or care who Jonathan Pollard is. Maybe it's a big deal in Israel still, I don't know, but it's not a big deal in the U.S. Jewish community that that I've ever encountered, certainly.
edit on 4/24/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
The Navy will have a long talk with obama to make sure he doesn't release pollard.

I predict a very short talk, like a 10 minute briefing at most, and that will be the last Obama ever bothers to even think about the issue after he decides to do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I hope Obama told the rabbi the joke about the rabbi and the president, You know..... Its the one that ends in the president telling the rabbi to go and %$#& himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join