It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Of COURSE entertainment is involved. It's a TV show. They try to make it as interesting as possible to draw in more viewers. They will over dramatize reactions, etc. You should realize that up front and take those things with a grain of salt.

That doesn't mean they are not telling the truth, giving real facts, or doing real research.

Most Americans have been dumbed down to the point where if just dry facts were presented to them they would fall asleep or change the channel.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What a pathetic stab at Jesse when you do not even understand what he said OP

HE SAID IT IS AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW, YOU GO ONTO ATS FOR WHAT? ENTERTAINMENT, AND YOU ALSO GET REAL FACTS AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID AND THE OP FAILS TO MENTION THAT.

Damnit do you people not even watch the video before you make threads?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

Just watched the vid. As seems the popular tactic in making a case, you take something said out of context. He was refering to the "show"....because with that "disclaimer"...that is the only way something of this type of topic will get out into the mainstream. He is not calling his Conspiracy Theories "entertainment", he is refering to the show. That is standard artistic protection.

I'm not a huge JV fan and you may be right in your implication...this is his career and he is selling this stuff. Also, much of his stuff is a little too over the top for me. But if you are going to make a case, please quit using that tired tactic of "spinning" what was said. Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All respect due to Jesse

I figured something was wrong when Jesse walked in to that wall street meeting while they were sitting around drinking and smoking cigars. I mean the camera man was in the room and Jesse walks in and they "acted" surprised. It was obviously staged, but why? Whats the reality show twist about? IT IS TV!

Well why would the PTB let this show air then conspire to have it removed and cancel the season ? Or perhaps a move by the network to fuel the propaganda and boost ratings for a potential season 3. The show never read like a documentary it had undertones of a scripted show here and there. Jesse never said it was fake. Perhaps they do this or it would lead to a boring show I understand that part..

But it's TV

Then the claims made by Alex Jones of the show being deleted off DVR's by direct TV. Well mine were not deleted perhaps because i have dish network or maybe the PTB dropped the ball lol. I think that was propaganda to fuel the conspiracy behind the show. But i think Jesse is caught in the politics of hollywood in a way, he has so much say and I think he is legit at the end of the day.

The OP is taking Jesse's words out of context. He was saying it i's entertainment it is TV, not an institute. Instead of watching the last 2 minutes watch the entire video.

Really you cant trust anyone but trust your own instinct though. You have to do the leg work yourselves if you want truth you cant depend on TRU TV, the same network that airs Operation Repo

Some people think that is a real reality show

Look at pro wrestling "world wrestling entertainment" it's wrestling and it is entertainment.

It's TV folks
edit on 24-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"But please everyone, use your thinking caps. Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them? Remember what I said next time JV goes predator on someone else. And people want this guy to be president? TPTB really know what they are doing!"

Ah, the lovely defeatist attitude. "TPTB" love little fanboys and fangirls like this. Your language says a lot about how you view the world. They "allow?" They are not all powerful over everything as you believe. They don't have a stranglehold on every aspect of this world but love people who, like you, espouse that they do. It makes their work easier for them. With this attitude, why even try to awaken one's self or others? If "they" control everything and there is no hope, why not just drink the kool aid and go be a sheep?

I will grant you this: before the internet came along, "they" had a pretty good stranglehold on our society. Every once in a while someone who came along and disrupted things would be dealt with by a lone nut job. Most people trusted what the news fed them, and the sheep were under control.

That being said, the internet opened a pandora's box. TPTB's actions are out in the open now and spread across the world. They are no longer hidden in plain sight. Most people no longer believe the crap that is fed to them through the TPTB's propaganda arm, which is HUGE. Their influence on the minds of the average person is slipping, especially since the financial crash of 08 (it's sad that it takes people losing their homes and all their money to wake them up). Their stranglehold is weakening quickly, and their actions are being watched closely by all the world now.

So when you say that TPTB wouldn't "allow" someone like this to come along, you are terribly misguided. What about Ron Paul? He's drawing much attention to the secret cabal known as the federal reserve, one of their most powerful tools of control. Think he's in on it too? No, they have no control over that now. They know that if they were to "deal" with him, it would bring even more attention to his cause and could be a breaking point. They have painted themselves into a corner and are freaking out. Just watch the MSM sometimes and notice how ridiculous their propaganda is. The more desperate they become, the more they show their hand.

I may not agree with Ventura's tactics on spreading the truth. I thought is show was extremely tacky and way over produced, but I've known about all this for a while. Sometimes you have to thoroughly dumb things down to reach the masses. I give him a ton of credit for sticking his neck out there to fight for what he believes in. I can't imagine being a vet of Vietnam only to find out that 50K plus of my fellow brothers were killed (not to mention all the Vietnamese) over a damned lie.

I respect Jessie for doing what he feels is right and good for his fellow human being. He's out there at least, beating feet on the street.

What the hell are YOU doing for your fellow human being, other than worshiping "them" on the internet and feeding into their control mechanism.?

TPTB love all of this infighting between those of us who are aware, it takes energy and focus off of themselves.

Sorry, had to rant.
edit on 24-4-2011 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Shameful

The OP takes "one quote", makes a video where she repeats the "one quote", out of context, over and over again and that is to show "Jesse...is full of it".

Maybe a better use of our time would be to create a thread where some enlightenment of mankind were the theme rather than an otherwise obvious attempt at character assassination. Of course that lofty goal would actually require a bit of wisdom and intellectual discussion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Help me out here,

He said that show is an entertainment show but he uses reality.
Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be. (Wikipedia)
So he makes an entertaining show about reality. That means he is openly admitting he is full of it?
He is a man of convictions. I think you misheard him or are reading into it in some way.

Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them?
So I'm assuming in your mind nothing Jesse says holds any water. But lets just say any one of the number of things he said is true. He went on the view, radio shows, and that show in your link. Did any of it really have a noticeable affect? Was this new 'incriminating' evidence served up to a team of attorneys? Most people don't #ing care about what is true and what is not. Sports! Jersey Shore! Putting up a facade and not being true to your self is the bread and butter of today's society.

It is plenty fine if you don't believe what he says but don't mangle his words to your own choosing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
What a pathetic stab at Jesse when you do not even understand what he said OP

HE SAID IT IS AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW, YOU GO ONTO ATS FOR WHAT? ENTERTAINMENT, AND YOU ALSO GET REAL FACTS AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID AND THE OP FAILS TO MENTION THAT.

Damnit do you people not even watch the video before you make threads?

Thats the best part!
1. You read the title of the thread
2. read the first couple of responses of what people said
3. spread the hate!!!!

-_- SIGH
edit on 24-4-2011 by jatle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
This guy is on something, look how he moves and acts, but yea I always knew he was in it just for the money, take a look at good ole Alex Jones.

Exactly, he was a "professional wrestler", go figure. I live in Minnesota and when he was governor, there was so much crap coming out of him. If his intent was honest and real, he would sound very different. Alex Jones is no different as are the websites with group organizations like RestoretheRepublic and NRA, they are schills and are used to distract people and keep them from acting individually to defeat the Elite. We must all do our part on our own to defeat these idiots.

STOP THE FRAUD!!

Edit to add, those of you who "think" thi sis hate are wrong. He is doing it for the money and to get people worked up. Again, the Elite want and NEED to control BOTH sides of a conflict to profit!!!

Otherwise it doesn't work, so he does work for WHO?
edit on 24-4-2011 by daddio because: more response

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You people read the truth here, read the shills and dis-info people insult a war hero-true american hero, he should rich beyound any wall street excecutives thats for sure. deserves every enney he gets. SO MUCH GUTS ITS INCREDABLE-we can honor such a person by listening to him and doing what he says--get off you butts and fight our government with all means to change america back to what it was.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
It's been great fun discussing something I felt was important with all of you. If at least a few of you actually read what I wrote and become a little more vigilant, I am happy. I'm new to this site and have never done the conspiracy blog thing, but I have been following a lot of the issues and I care deeply about the fate of every person on this earth. I think that most of us want the same things even if we have different opinions. I look forward to discussing many more things with all of you. I'm wrapping this topic up.

Bailed out without admitting the mistake made, just as I figured.

Lost credibility in my eyes and never responded to my direct question in another thread.

Ah well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Illusion of Freedom.

Need I say more?

To perpetuate the illusion of freedom it must seem as if there is a struggle, a battle between the forces of "evil" and those of "good".

Jesse could say the truth from the beginning of a show to the end yet few would realize it and fewer still are capable of doing anything about it, is the REALITY.

I wish to reference the 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true article:
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know…

Not a big info wars fan yet the info in this article IMHO should be a pre requisite to becoming a member of this board.

Some of us laugh at Jesse's show and especially the "investigative" parts of it yet that is only because we have been shown deeper levels that will perhaps never be shown on a screen and perhaps cannot even be comprehended by the masses, sadly, yet this does not mean that we would label someone like Jesse as a schill as all of us seem at least partially dependent upon monetary income, Jesse no exception and if one has come to the conclusion that we might need to prepare??? We might also understand that money will be generally required to do so...

Bottom line....

If you are expecting the power of a popular upwising to save us, you are on level one, DENIAL.
Next will be level two, RATIONALIZATION, as you imagine that the next generation will set things right or other such nonsense.

Jesse seems like a good guy. I think I like Jesse as UNLIKE Glenn Beck he is not a ZIONIST nor does he twist anything even vaguely resembling the truth into some sort of RIGHT WING serving faux CT.

Yes, defend the ZIONISTS by comparing them to the MUSLIMS mentality as it appears both are human rights abusers, neither believes women should rule or have much power, both are chauvinists, both religions teach hate etc etc et al....

It is easy to find fault in anyone bearing a truth that you do not wish to hear... especially when in reality you are looking for a savior...... and we are perfect only in our striving to be so...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by TrowaBarton

Trowa I respect your opinion. I don't think you have taken the time to read what my true beef is with him. Most people here are ignoring the fact that I dislike his cheesy methods. I've said it 8 times. But the only thing people are reading is that is dislike this great man that has made truth his battle. I don't hate him. I disagree with his methods that breed apathy and ridicule the issues.

I don't think a post that made it to the front page of this site can ever be called an epic fail. People are at least thinking about the issue.

I thought everyone was grown up enough to realize that an opposing view doesn't necessarily make it wrong or that person a failure. It's just s different opinion.

edit on 24-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

No I see where you are coming from. The thing is that you knocked his methods by using dis-info. He's trying to wake people up and I'm sorry considering the times we are in da*n near anything that will wake people up to the destruction of this once great nation in my eyes is welcome.

As for EPIC fail I'm sorry but almost every thread that makes the front page here is an Epic Fail. You voiced your opinions you used dis info to do so, a few people came and supported you the vast majority didn't and you ran for the hills like a few claimed you were going to. Yeah people are thinking about the issue but re-read this whole thread as I just did. Not to many supporters in here for you or at least no where near a s many as the opposition .

So where is your win or even better where is your Silver lining in this? Seems to me you have none or you wouldn't have abandoned ship and proclaimed this thread "done" or that you were done with the subject.

You took a shot and imo you missed. There is no shame in that. I applaud you for trying but I shake my head in sorrow and weep for your handling of the situation. Like I said before If you stand up with it you gotta be prepared to fall with it. You my friend ran, what does this say about you?

Sorry. Your actions speak far far louder than your words in this case.

Respectfully

Trowa

P.S. Even though you claim to be done talking about or commenting in this thread which you yourself started, trust me that doesn't mean its done nor will your proclaiming something such make it go away. Man you got a bit to learn about this site

Welcome to ATS

edit on 24/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Superb post OM! When and if we discover a true slant to what Ventura posits, similar to Beck's Zionist ties, well then maybe we will view his information in a very different light. I think the system is so large, unwieldy and filled with noise from all corners that truth can exist and be broadcast within the system confines. Ventura plays the game by the rules he has found. If that means staging a scene on a television program to deliver a point, so be it. Do we need actual video of the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy? And yet we could all wrap our minds around a re-enactment of such meetings and scheming, I would think.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I havent bothered to read the entire post so forgive me if this has been posted already... OP you're taking JV's comments out of context. Please watch the entire interview with Piers Morgan to see the context in which he's discussing. Piers asked him why he would let this guy on his show talk about Obama's link to the CIA (Which we know already is true, look into Business International Corporation and Obama's time there in the early 80's).

But please everyone, use your thinking caps.

Use your thinking cap please, you're talking about a TV show that clearly has an agenda to educate people and open their eyes to the goings on around them, while at the same time trying to remain entertaining. If you cant see the forest from the trees, dont go blaming the tour guide. The same thing goes with Alex Jones (although I'd like to know why Alex doesnt want to talk about the Vatican / Jesuit connection but that's a topic for another post) the information presented on his broadcasts and on his movies are to be taken as just that, bits of information. Then if that's something that interests you more you take the time to do your own investigations that hopefully arent presented via public media (Radio/TV/Movies with few exceptions) as they have mandates to be entertaining as well.

Knowledge is Power
edit on 24-4-2011 by CDNBilderberg because: Fatty fingers

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Regardless if Jesse is nothing but a sell out or he is not, I still don't trust him. I just can't and will not trust politicians.
edit on 24-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jatle

Hey Jatle, you wouldn't have to assume anything if you actually read some of my other posts, lol. Then you would know you were wrong. Like most of the people here ranting and raving. Doing exactly what I'm being criticized of doing. *sigh* lol. Who am I kidding? This is highschool legacy at its best. Keep bumping my thread though. I'm sure many more people on ats will love to read it too!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

It's been great fun discussing something I felt was important with all of you. If at least a few of you actually read what I wrote and become a little more vigilant, I am happy. I'm new to this site and have never done the conspiracy blog thing, but I have been following a lot of the issues and I care deeply about the fate of every person on this earth. I think that most of us want the same things even if we have different opinions. I look forward to discussing many more things with all of you. I'm wrapping this topic up.

Bailed out without admitting the mistake made, just as I figured.

Lost credibility in my eyes and never responded to my direct question in another thread.

Ah well.

Since you seem desperate for some of my attention, I will give you some. I will not admit that I am wrong because I'm not. And there are enough people that do agree with me to make me feel as if my point was made. I have posted over 25 times trying to articulately explain my case. If no one wants to take the time to read it and rather jump on the bandwagon like a bunch of teenagers, that's fine too.

If you want to list me as your foe (one of the most idiotic things I have seen in my entire life, next to Jesse Ventura) then it's your right to be silly. But don't build yourself up so much that you think I care about my credibility in your eyes.

I have the courage to state an unpopular sentiment. And looking at the lack of sense from the barrage of silliness I see, I'm happy to swim against this current. Peace!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Um, I posted my true beliefs so many times on this site. How many more times do I need to say the same thing to satisfy you? Until I change my mind and agree with you perhaps? I said what I needed to say and am moving on. If you consider that jumping ship, then....ok. I do have a personal life, job, people that love and depend on me. Please, tell me how many more times I have to repeat myself until you are happy and I can get back to my life. Thx!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
No I'm happy with that. Please, please, please by all means move on.

Respectfully

Trowa

P.S. You're Welcome
and please check your messages.
edit on 24/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join