Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 8
11
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30
 


As others have said, your interpretation of what he was saying is not accurate. Just because he may not believe it beyond the shadow of a doubt doesn't mean he shouldn't discuss it. If we never discussed stuff like this how would we ever find out what the truth really is? I forgot what conspiracy(possibly multiple ones) he was referring to but he stated he didn't buy into the theory at first, but after investigating the subject he kept finding more contradictions and unanswered questions that ultimately lead to him to believe it was real. It's true there are people who will believe what he says without looking for themselves. However, he has also said not to take his word for it and to look for themselves. The ironic thing is that some of the non-believers are just as guilty.

Why would TPTB allow these claims to be disclosed to the American public? Perhaps it's because there is more than one group of "TPTB". Perhaps they are not worried because they had long ago destroyed any evidence that would validate his claims. Perhaps he himself is the product of disinformation.

How do you know he didn't try to get the information out before he turned to books and tv shows? Could it possibly be because that is the most effective way to reach a larger audience? I mean duh if some event occurred where would you go to get information... the TV maybe? Since when does earning a living tarnish a person's credibility? I can go to my local bookstore and find 1000's of nonfiction books, all of which cost money. Are we to believe that all these people are just in it for the money, especially if we find it entertaining, thereby making their claims null? It's kind of hard to get your message out if your audience finds the whole thing is boring! He was also a Navy Seal and governor, so it's not like there's no evidence that he ever truly wanted to help people.

Also when you make a claim about something and offer up a link that does not work as proof, don't be surprised when others start asking to see the video first...

Here's my thinking cap, you need it a lot more than I do.
edit on 24-4-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
I started a thread earlier that garnered a lot of negative response from people blinded by this supposed champion of our causes. My mistake was that I only showed my opinion without fact. You want to see for yourselves what a hack this guy is? Enjoy!

The last 2 minutes of this video show the truth of where his interests lie:

www.youtube.com...


Apparently Jesse also admits on Howard Stern recently when asked if he believes all the conspiracy stuff that it is entertainment, but I have not yet found that quote. I've been skimming looking for it, but I will have to sit down and listen to the whole thing. I don't want to endorse before knowing for certain.

But please everyone, use your thinking caps. Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them? Remember what I said next time JV goes predator on someone else. And people want this guy to be president? TPTB really know what they are doing!
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: difficulty getting youtube link up







[Mod Edit - Removed Profanity Circumvention from title.]


Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

Way to take one comment out of context.......no ax to grind here right?

Of course you leave out the fact he says it's based on REALITY.....good one.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
He sez it's an entertainment show based on reality..

Nice biased editing for a witch hunt to shut someone up that speaks up where many are too scared to do so.

Pierce is nothing but a paid entertainment debunker that should go back to judging talent shows.

How did that Dbag Pierce get this job anyways? Why are Europeans and metrosexuals taking over American TV?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
TPTB GOT TO HIM.

They probably threatened him; so, he recanted.

puppet ,also, received veiled threats to shut up.

puppet afraid.


Love, puppet.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura, Glen Beck, Alex Jones, CTC, even ATS and many many others are all nothing but shows to entertain bored US populace and collect profit from it. Most of em are on the same level of "Weekly World News" and are thus taken with same level of seriousness. I often get infuriated how some reap profit from human misery by poking fun at it but that's what we do and always did. The worst thing is people will stop taking seriously any matter that gets mentioned even once on some of those shows - as if they're designed especially for an elaborate smear campaign and disinformation. I just watched Jesse in that video after a long time and he's even worse than before, can't produce a single coherent sentence to prove a point.... no wonder people take conspiracies as food for idiots. Its a shame that some alternative topics about war in Iraq are only on entertainment shows. When I want entertainment I'll go play the Illuminati Cards, sure won't have fun looking at Iraqi babies grossly mutated from DU exposure....

Not to mention all those "alien contactee" charlatans who reap massive profits out of human stupidity and make a cheap joke out of any UFO subject out there destroying any shred of seriousness associated with it....

However, kudos to the ATS admins and even members out there who actually did something other than produce cheap shameless entertainment videos. That's why I still frequent it unlike those other crappy shows. I know there are some people who do not take this as a way to entertain themselves and/or earn money.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat
 


nothing
not even ATS happens for free
you just discredited your own opinion as it is posted on a website that makes money from conspiracies.


No one gets freedom for free...

I made a mistake earlier regarding Rush Limpbaugh the junkie
I missed a zero when I said 40 mil contract
has a 400 MILLION DOLLAR contract as I linked to earlier
not bad for a shill eh?

Aj doesn't make 40 grand a year working seven days a week
(and he created his own job and employs many)
which if all, or even a sizable some, americans did
there wouldn't be a recession in the US

heh
edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver
 


Hmmm, your second paragraph validates everything I've been saying repeatedly on this site. Maybe your thinking cap has a glitch.

Granted, perhaps my opening argument was not worded entirely the way it was in my head, but all of my responses have relayed the same thing. That JV's style detracts from the validity of the message which makes me question the agenda and intention of someone I am receiving a ton of info from..

I do understand that the opening statement is the first thing you see, but before you insult me how about reading a few of my responses and finding out if I'm articulate or respectful, which I have been. I am asking for a little critical thinking. Is not everything these days questionable?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's been great fun discussing something I felt was important with all of you. If at least a few of you actually read what I wrote and become a little more vigilant, I am happy. I'm new to this site and have never done the conspiracy blog thing, but I have been following a lot of the issues and I care deeply about the fate of every person on this earth. I think that most of us want the same things even if we have different opinions. I look forward to discussing many more things with all of you. I'm wrapping this topic up.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30
 


He says it is an entertainment show, based on reality ... I don't see how you can infer that he is admitting he is full of bs. What I see is a guy who genuinely believes what he is saying. Whether or not it is true is a different story.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30
 


what the # blatent misrepresentation of his message which was "its entertainment, we just use the truth" meaning he obviously believes a lot of the subject matter but perhaps not necessarily all of it so don't discredit someone based on your own improper judgement of a spun out low budget fox news fabricated attempt at discrediting someone who is at least putting issues whether represented correctly or not into light without hard facts thanks



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Jesse Ventura, Glen Beck, Alex Jones, CTC, even ATS and many many others are all nothing but shows to entertain bored US populace and collect profit from it. Most of em are on the same level of "Weekly World News" and are thus taken with same level of seriousness. I often get infuriated how some reap profit from human misery by poking fun at it but that's what we do and always did. The worst thing is people will stop taking seriously any matter that gets mentioned even once on some of those shows - as if they're designed especially for an elaborate smear campaign and disinformation. I just watched Jesse in that video after a long time and he's even worse than before, can't produce a single coherent sentence to prove a point.... no wonder people take conspiracies as food for idiots. Its a shame that some alternative topics about war in Iraq are only on entertainment shows. When I want entertainment I'll go play the Illuminati Cards, sure won't have fun looking at Iraqi babies grossly mutated from DU exposure....

Not to mention all those "alien contactee" charlatans who reap massive profits out of human stupidity and make a cheap joke out of any UFO subject out there destroying any shred of seriousness associated with it....

However, kudos to the ATS admins and even members out there who actually did something other than produce cheap shameless entertainment videos. That's why I still frequent it unlike those other crappy shows. I know there are some people who do not take this as a way to entertain themselves and/or earn money.


another shameless agent of the puppet government attempting to downthrow so called theories that have been proven with facts through science architecture physics thermodynamics inside intelligence etc. you're here to cause confusion but you will not succeed have a nice life in hell dick face



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30


Apparently Jesse also admits on Howard Stern recently when asked if he believes all the conspiracy stuff that it is entertainment, but I have not yet found that quote. I've been skimming looking for it, but I will have to sit down and listen to the whole thing. I don't want to endorse before knowing for certain.

But please everyone, use your thinking caps. Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them? Remember what I said next time JV goes predator on someone else. And people want this guy to be president? TPTB really know what they are doing!


Apparently? He either does or does not. But you have not found the quote. If you do, it will likely be in a clipped mix much like the video you first posted. We see your acceptable champion Ron Paul in the media all the time. He incriminates TPTB with facts about the federal reserve. They allow him to be seen and quoted in the media. And so his positions on the fed must be wrong. "Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them?" It's because they realize that by putting even a Ron Paul on their corrupted controlled media helps to discredit him in the eyes of non-thinkers. They hope we will group Paul, Ventura and others with the owned corporate puppets. People have to make a living in the current system in order to fight the current system. What would you have Paul and Ventura do? Fight television networks with smoke signals? Hand out leaflets on street corners because CNN is owned? Maybe ride through the countryside on horseback shouting "the British are coming"? Or they could spam us all with email. I could get theirs right alongside the promise of a "Russian bride" or "bigger breasts". (My breasts are big enough, thank you very much!)

Your superficial evaluation of Ventura does much to discredit Paul. Ventura was an elected official and so is Ron Paul. Both elections must have been fixed by TPTB. Oooooooooooooo!!! Why would they let either of them into their controlled system? They must be controlled too!

That this thread made any front page is through reactions of incredulity and outrage. You've done nothing to discredit Ventura, you've only made unsupported claims. You are welcome to your opinion even if it is poorly supported.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Entertainment based upon Fact



Entertainment based upon fact Is what I heard Jesse say. NOT that he is "Full of It".

Of Course categorically speaking , Conspiracy Theory IS an entertainment show. For it isn't Documentary, Sports or News for example.

It technically is a disclaimer of sorts by the networks. Similar to when providing investment or legal advice....it has to be categorized as "For Entertainment Purposes Only"

This is most likely the only way in which Jesse can discuss the topics of the program as well as having the program carried on the networks.

On the contrary. I have seen a recent flurry of new (2011) members here....

Is this thread more sock puppet allegiance to Cass Sunstein and his anti Conspiracy Theorist campaign ?

To subjugate, discredit,demean and ridicule the Conspiracy Theory movement ??

It certainly appears so...

Log into ATS, there are at least 10 Internet Trackers watching us. This isn't a commercial shopping site.

Why so many trackers watching what we are doing as well as recording our IP addresses ???

edit on 24-4-2011 by nh_ee because: typos



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver

Why would TPTB allow these claims to be disclosed to the American public? Perhaps it's because there is more than one group of "TPTB". Perhaps they are not worried because they had long ago destroyed any evidence that would validate his claims. Perhaps he himself is the product of disinformation.

How do you know he didn't try to get the information out before he turned to books and tv shows? Could it possibly be because that is the most effective way to reach a larger audience? I mean duh if some event occurred where would you go to get information... the TV maybe? Since when does earning a living tarnish a person's credibility? I can go to my local bookstore and find 1000's of nonfiction books, all of which cost money. Are we to believe that all these people are just in it for the money, especially if we find it entertaining, thereby making their claims null? It's kind of hard to get your message out if your audience finds the whole thing is boring! He was also a Navy Seal and governor, so it's not like there's no evidence that he ever truly wanted to help people.



Well put!

infiniteobserver, we are either talking to a wall or a disinfo agent. One problem with ATS is that members that post threads and find themselves undressed by reason will often cling to their assumptions like a child to Santa Claus. I think most of us are responding not to slam the OP but to faithfully argue the other side.

This man, Ventura, was a navy seal and then a "pro-wrestler" long before the world got to the dire straits it is in now. He brings to the table insider knowledge of the workings of both the military and the media. Was he a controlling figure in the Seals or "sports entertainment"? I think not. Wasn't Ron Paul an MD? Should we ignore anything Paul says regarding the ills of mainstream medicine? After all he became a doctor within their system. Times change, people change with them.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I listened to the entire Howard Stern interview and the topic of his show as simply entertainment never came up. He certainly didn't say that his show was scripted or indicate in any way that he doesn't believe the things he says.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Granted, perhaps my opening argument was not worded entirely the way it was in my head, but all of my responses have relayed the same thing. That JV's style detracts from the validity of the message which makes me question the agenda and intention of someone I am receiving a ton of info from..



You're getting "a ton of info from" Jesse Ventura? That is a worry. We can only imagine how much you're getting from Ron Paul who has far more MSM coverage. Many people don't like Ron Paul's "style". Many are savvy enough to put personal preferences aside when contemplating issues of national magnitude, ignore the minutia and focus on the message. WWRD? (What would reason do?)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
How did that Dbag Pierce get this job anyways? Why are Europeans and metrosexuals taking over American TV?


In my opinion, you've got the makings of a thread there. There are ex-pat Brits on every network. What gives them any cred here? "Impartial outside observers"? I don't think so. More likely their pseudo-Euro sophistication holds sway with simpletons.

"Bond, James Bond."



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What is the point of the OP? Jesse Ventura at the end says "It's a entertainment show, but we just use REALITY."



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
From the very beginning he has never stated otherwise that his show isnt meant for entertainment.

They investigate "Conspiracy Theories", and try to make it as entertaining as possible and get the best rating possible, no different than any other show.

He has never claimed it should be mistaken for anything else.

They investigate and interview people and lets the audience decide what to believe.

He has never said that the he has the same beliefs as all the people he interviews.

Its just a tv show about conspiracy theories, where they provide you with alot of differing opinions and evidence on a certain topic, and they try to did in a manner that is as entertaining as possible.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
I started a thread earlier that garnered a lot of negative response from people blinded by this supposed champion of our causes. My mistake was that I only showed my opinion without fact. You want to see for yourselves what a hack this guy is? Enjoy!

The last 2 minutes of this video show the truth of where his interests lie:

www.youtube.com...


Apparently Jesse also admits on Howard Stern recently when asked if he believes all the conspiracy stuff that it is entertainment, but I have not yet found that quote. I've been skimming looking for it, but I will have to sit down and listen to the whole thing. I don't want to endorse before knowing for certain.

But please everyone, use your thinking caps. Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them? Remember what I said next time JV goes predator on someone else. And people want this guy to be president? TPTB really know what they are doing!
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: difficulty getting youtube link up







[Mod Edit - Removed Profanity Circumvention from title.]


Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)


The video show that jesse states that his shows is entertainment that uses REALITY.

There are a lot of entertainment shows that are also REALITY shows.

So does this interview discredit jesse? NOPE !





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join