It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

I think you are wrong. While I do agree that he probably is making money off the book but he had money way before he wrote that book. He made his money while he was governor which was way before his show and this book. So your premise is based off the flaw that he is in it to make money and stop.

I think he is doing something that the media should be doing. But the reason you won't hear the media touch this stuff is because their owners don't want to step on any political toes, so they aren't doing their jobs.

Jesse Ventura has more balls and brains than many Americans. He is an American so he feels he has to do something so down the road people can say some tried to wake people up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
How is he a sellout? Obviously his tv show is entertainment, how else was a station willing to let him have that show? did he really think a tv station would help him combat the government and mainstream media? The video link you posted showed nothing of selling out. From the beginning, his show Conspiracy Theory was a entertainment show and even I knew it. If you guys thought it was the real thing, you're just fooling yourselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
I started a thread earlier that garnered a lot of negative response from people blinded by this supposed champion of our causes. My mistake was that I only showed my opinion without fact. You want to see for yourselves what a hack this guy is? Enjoy!

Apparently Jesse also admits on Howard Stern recently when asked if he believes all the conspiracy stuff that it is entertainment, but I have not yet found that quote. I've been skimming looking for it, but I will have to sit down and listen to the whole thing. I don't want to endorse before knowing for certain.

But please everyone, use your thinking caps. Why would TPTB allow anything in the media that they control if they think it will show the world anything that may incriminate them? Remember what I said next time JV goes predator on someone else. And people want this guy to be president? TPTB really know what they are doing!
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: difficulty getting youtube link up

[Mod Edit - Removed Profanity Circumvention from title.]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

your thoughts about jesse are exactly what the powers that were want you to feel..

it's the good ol' spin job....

this is the dawniing of a new age/2012...all hidden truths shall be revealed..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Uh, no offence but that first video didnt really prove anything, he said the show is an entertainment show, about reality. He didnt say its fake, entertainment dosnt mean fake neccesarily. Atleast thats what i got outa that. I do think its odd that TPTB would let the MSM let him do his show if they really wanted the facts hidden. But then again completly denying them to the point that the word HAARP or 9/11 never actually hit the TV screen even though everyones talking about them would only point the blame towards them even more IMO. I think its all about psychology, The people in charge know exactly how we think and react to different situations, and know exactly what to do and say to throw us off. But the fact of the matter is if they didnt hide things in the first place we wouldnt have all these theories. I mean, why in like 20 years of "research" have we gotten nothing helpfull from HAARP, and why does the Military need to run it and protect it like it was Roswell? Or why Classify everything about UFO's if there all wheather balloons, only to un-classify them later but still leaving most of the text blacked out and still classafied? And how does it take like 4 years to "excavate" possably the greatest human discovery on Earth, the Labrynth of Hawara. Its obvious they dont want us to know things. And its obvious they dont care about our accusations and "proof". So to them it is just entertainment. Money for the bankers, who own the media, who own Jesse. Which brings us back to the begining... A big stupid circle, no matter how hard you look at it it doesnt make sense. And thats just the way they want it. The best place to hide something is in plain sight!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Whoa whoa wait... So you're telling me a reality show is on tv for entertainment?! All these years I have thought reality tv was there for the sole purpose of knowledge! (sarcasm)

Come on people.. this proves absolutely nothing except for the fact that his show was on tv for entertainment.. and to tell the truth if you didnt know that then you should probably just jump off a bridge

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
He never openly admitted to being full of crap, he basically says it has also been entertainment but still an honest quest of his. He doesn't make up conspiracies about whatever he feels like.

If he says he was "full of crap" I will eat my words, but til then
edit on 23-4-2011 by Sek82 because: Nice remix of his Piers interview to put him in a bad light

Well in all honesty most of this stuff is entertaining. The scary part is that some or most of it could be true....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Nice try OP Epic fail, but I gave you a flag just for trying .

All he did was CYA. He said what he said about Cheney then back tracked on it. Did Pierce call him on it yes but guess what we heard it. This is a common practice used by lawyers, bankers, insurance agents and ........... that's right Politicians. Anyone who couldn't see that this is what he did is just ignorant. You got to know how to play the game and this man was a governor.

As Far as saying that its entertainment. It is. Its also reality. All he is doing is putting a light on it. Some people are going to support it and others aren't. Also considering the fact that you took it out of context , not very cool. Dis info sucks just so you know.

I believe in Jesse. He is talking and that talk will get people listening. If they listen they may very well start thinking, and if folks get thinking then god forbid some may actually do something.

My only question to the "haters" is this. Why? Is it because he's making money off of this? If that is the case you shouldn't be on ATS as they are making money off of "conspiracies" as well.

Is it because you are angry that he has served his country not only n the military, but also the government and has probably forgotten about more good deeds that he has done for this country than all of you can collectively dream of doing in your wildest dreams?

Or are you just miserable and mad that someone is actually out there and doing something which makes your illusion of posting here and talking tough about making a difference miniscule and moot?

Now if he is ever defrauded I will be one of the first to say "I was wrong" but until then how about turning your hatred and aggression towards somebody who is actually making a difference into something useful for a change.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 24/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

Bravo and well said, star for you.

It is a shame that people have to take things out of context to make a point, I am just wondering will the OP admit the mistake.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

Hopefully they will . Funny how everyone is so quick to say anything negative or spout off something which they believe to be true, right, just etc. However if they are wrong then they disappear like a thief in the night never to be heard/seen again at the scene of the crime. For a place which claims to deny ignorance it sure has quite a few poster who have it in spades. I'm not implying that the OP is one of these people but they are here and we all know them.

There is no shame in admitting you are or being wrong. Especially if you were led to such a conclusion by dis info or mother means. However to be wrong and then just not acknowledge it ...........

Remember if you stand for/or with something you have to fall with it too. If that turns out to be the case.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 24/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

He say it's an entertainment show but with actual facts. Your just taking it all out of context to debunk the guy.
And anyway, all this # don't matter anymore, go here and check this out, it's more important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I honestly thought that he was being extra careful on the type of words he was choosing to answer the questions the interviewer was asking. Unfortunately it seems he gave it too much thought and lost his backbone in the process, and that's why he started moving back and forth in his chair, and this culminated with a very blunt response which quite frankly sounded disappointing to not just the conspiracy theorist audience, but to the skeptic audience as well, it took the spice out of the whole interview.

This is what I would have answered in his shoes.

1. Do you genuinely believe "Jesse Ventura" that president George W. Bush knew 911 was gonna happen?

My answer: Yes

Here's the trick: If he would have asked why? I would have given him a stupid nonsense answer like: It's just a hunch, or the president's reaction when learning about 911 wasn't very unresponsive, or suspicious as if he already knew about it. The reason why I would've given a stupid answer to the WHY question is because this is a stupid show this is not a legal battle I am fighting with the goverment of wether they did it or not, it's just a show and I'm not going to pull my good cards and waste them to win 5 dollars, I will save them for the big money if you will, besides if this guy really wants to find out the truth he should spend the thousands of hours of research I've done, I'm not just gonna give the truth to this guy in a silver platter, if he really wants the truth he should seek it.

2. When you are telling the american public as you are right now, and indeed the wider world; this airs around the world, that Dick Cheney vice president of the United States knew.... Jesse Interrupted and said, "Well I want some answers"

My answer: I would have waited until the interviewer finished his long well put question and would have answered:
"Yes I do believe Dick Cheney knew about 911"

If he asked why: If he would have asked why? I would have given him a stupid nonsense answer similar to my first answer. Again if this guy wants the truth he should seek it and I'm not going to give to him in a silver platter.

3. After Jesse's interruption the interviewer continued: You didn't say you want some answers, you said he knew and was responsible for the biggest atrocity in american history and is unrun, do you believe that?

Jesse stumbled again with his answer.

My answer: Of course I do.

If he would have asked why? I would have answered: Number 1 he is absolutely responsible. I would have laughed and looked at the guy, he was the vice president for Pete's sake, and number two, he knew about it and would have given my stupid nonsense answer. Again if this guy wants the truth he should seek it himself because I am not going to hand it to him in a silver platter.

3. Question number 3 would have never been asked on my interview because I wouldn't have lost my backbone like Jesse did in this case. SO HE DIDN'T KNOW? Jesse says I don't know. Terrible, just terrible answer, very disappointing.

4. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! The interviewer tells Jesse they are going to go on break, and just to clarify asks Jesse, "You said Dick Cheney knew about 911 and now you say, you don't know, did he knew or not? By this time Jesse has totally lost his composure and says: I don't know. : ( Jesse completely lost his backbone here, very, very disappointing, I would not have had to answer this question because I had already answered it on question number 2 and 3.

5. Do you believe president Obama is a puppet of the CIA as you suggested?

My answer: I never suggested that, and haven't done any research into Obama's past, so I do not believe president Obama is a puppet of the CIA.

6. You allowed this crackpot on your show to spout complete nonsense....

My answer: Do not refer to the guest's of my show as crackpots or call them any other degrading names please. What he said is his opinion, and his opinion fitted very well into that specific episode of my TV series "Conspiracy Theory".

edit on 24-4-2011 by bartholomeo because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Mission unaccomplished. The man has to make his way through the Soros/Murdoch owned media under the premise of "entertainment". They're not putting him on the 6:00 news any time soon. Even when he was governor he was only covered by edited clips and soundbites in the MSM. An edited YouTube video debunks him now? I think not. "They" of course allow his current show in that once categorized as an entertainment show it debunks itself with simpletons. That's the waters he has to sail and simpletons are not his target audience. You have to inject your own reason just the same as you do when watching the system approved pablum that passes for the nightly news.

We are challenged with deciphering whether a man elected to the governorship of Minnesota from outside of the two-party system is the real deal, an outsider. What would make him legit to you? If he rolled up in a ball, disappeared, never to be heard from again? Oh yeah, that was a legitimate outsider. You know, the guy that fell into it, saw that all was right with the world and then fell out. Or worse, the guy that fell into it, saw that nothing was right with the world and then fell out.

I have no problem with the veracity of Ventura. I have a problem trying to decipher your sad attempt at disinfo.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You are, according to your ATS profile, a Ron Paul fan/supporter. If that's even remotely true you must feel that the possibility of Ventura signing on as Paul's VP running mate would hurt Paul's chances. Did you mention anything of that sort in this thread? (I'm not going back through it.) Or are you here to disinfo Ron Paul too?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I heard him recently on George Noory's Coast to Coast radio program and he was talking about running for Vice President. I believe they were discussing him taking up second banana with Trump running for President. That would be attention-getting, but nothing more, I would think...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't see a major problem here. Jesse admits that some of the more far off stuff is probably crap, but shares a similar feeling that most of us have when he says it is entertainment and I agree it is fun to hear about. He also says that he does have honest questions regarding some of the material, which is my position too. Why does someone have to go full out psycho conspiracy theorist just to have this show? Cut Jesse a break here- he has an open mind but knows a lot of the far off stuff is not fact based. Pretty reasonable.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

You are, according to your ATS profile, a Ron Paul fan/supporter. If that's even remotely true you must feel that the possibility of Ventura signing on as Paul's VP running mate would hurt Paul's chances. Did you mention anything of that sort in this thread? (I'm not going back through it.) Or are you here to disinfo Ron Paul too?

Huh? I love Ron Paul. I think he is a champion. I think JV is a court jester. The people that took the time to actually read what I was saying get it. The ones that only saw I was a JV detractor took the time to take my post to the front page of the website with their assumptions. Thanks!

I support truth. I am a part of the change past sitting on my bum putting my 2 cents in. If you like your facts with a side of cheese then by all means. But if you think Ron Paul would ever run with the JV sideshow, you must not be paying close attention.
edit on 24-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Trowa I respect your opinion. I don't think you have taken the time to read what my true beef is with him. Most people here are ignoring the fact that I dislike his cheesy methods. I've said it 8 times. But the only thing people are reading is that is dislike this great man that has made truth his battle. I don't hate him. I disagree with his methods that breed apathy and ridicule the issues.

I don't think a post that made it to the front page of this site can ever be called an epic fail. People are at least thinking about the issue.

I thought everyone was grown up enough to realize that an opposing view doesn't necessarily make it wrong or that person a failure. It's just s different opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by innocenttdreams
Did anyone of you bashing on Jessie even watch the ENTIRE show?

I watched all of season one. Can you please tell me what he exposed, solved, resolved, discovered, or uncovered? Not being combative but I did not see any of that in the entire first season so I have to ask.

Apparently NOTHING! Conspiracy hero Jessie Venture uncovered NOTHING. All these pages later and all we have are people arguing over who likes him more. Hey, I was a big fan UNTIL I watched season one all the way through and realized that nothing came of one single episode. No truth, no conclusion, nothing proven, nothing exposed, NOTHING.

I was really hoping that the people so passionately standing up for the man would be able to tell me what I missed. I guess it is just a fanboy pissing match?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Lol, come off it. Everybody except for those who do not purchase items from a retail outlet are sellouts. Jesse Ventura was a former WWF wrestler. The WWF is well-known for being a television show based around entertainment. The WWF garnered the attention of interested fans who the companies that sponsored the WWF saw as consumers to try and sell products to.

So what if he's a sellout? You're a sellout. I'm a sellout. Politicians are sellouts. It's a matter of which one of us sellouts has the ability to do the job right. And nothing I've seen so far about Jesse Ventura shows to me that he's incapable of being a politician. He was even a governor.
edit on 24-4-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

Unless you're some sort of transcendent being not of the human race, then you are a hypocrite as well. Every human being is a hypocrite and is ignorant and is capable of faltering. In other words, nobody is perfect. Just because he's another human trying to make a buck doesn't mean he isn't passionate or doesn't enjoy uncovering conspiracy theories and getting them out to the public.

In fact, if his show was not about entertainment, then his message and the information he's presenting would not be so widespread as it is. Unfortunately in this consumerist world that prefers mindlessly watching TV, shows like the one Jesse Ventura hosts are one of the primary ways conspiracy theories are spread and enjoyed by people who might not even be into conspiracy theories to begin with.
edit on 24-4-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
FYI the time I heard him say it was entertainment was on a CNN interview. If I recall it took place about two weeks ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join