It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sunqueen, this post is by far the worst twisting of words and trying to incriminate a person's demeanor that i have ever witnessed on ats. I will have my eyes on you as i see that you are out to kill the messenger while standing firm in keeping the puppeters in office-silence on that subject are you

LOl, you wasted 5 minutes of my day in trying to save us from one of only a handful of messengers who even have the balls to stand up and say something

EPIC FAIL

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Come on! You seen how frustrated Jesse was gettting with Piers Morgan. He tries to be smart with words. Puts words in your mouth, waiting for that opportunity for you to slip up. He openly admited he would call someone an idiot to their face on his show. Thats highly disrespectful! If Piers doesn't agree with someone then their automatically a liar, or a fool! Hes out to get ratings on his show. I wouldn't waste my time with him. Its totally obvious that Jesse didn't mean entertainment in the sense like Piers's crap drivel that aired on saturday nights on ITV. Lets listen to Piers interview Jordan! Thats dumbed downed entertainment at its best! He's been a tabloid newspaper editor! That says it all!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Hespian because: word edit

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hmm I didn't see anywhere in that highly editted clip where JV states, "I am full of it", what he does state is that his TV show is entertainment based on reality, and that it is. This proves what? *Cue crickets*

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I like how whoever made that video repeated Jesse saying "it's an entertainment show" 8 times without the part where he says "except we use reality". Everybody has to make a living somehow. Do you think the people who run this site do it for free?
edit on 23-4-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So from reading this forum I have gathered that we should all try and educate others about what's going on in the world, but the second anybody sticks their hand up and shouts to the masses they must be in it for the money. Where's the middle ground? Would anybody else on these forums turn down money to present a show like conspiracy theory or any of Alex Joneses broadcasts (yes, yes I know - AJ isn't everyone's cup of tea).

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

go ahead and bash one of our last hero's. DIDNT YOU THNK that jesse probably has a letter in a couple of lawers offices to be released if something happens to him?????? Remember who he is and the things he might know. Like al gore not saying anything about the chem-spraying for global dimming [which they cant control but keep trying] hes under national security code and cant. Jesse has PROVED he is an american whistle blower of the highest level. He deserves medals from our hearts YOU COULDNT WIE HIS A**!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jesse makes me laugh. I do a mean impression of him saying "I didn't join the military for 3 hots and a cot!". But yeah, you gotta keep your bullsh@t detector calibrated at all times.
Does the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer before shows like Conspiracy Theory, Ghost Hunters etc, translate into "This is nonsense, pay no mind"?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
you guys are taking this the wrong way. He says a entertainment show because everything on tv is a damn joke a laugh cause its all for the money.

every show on the air makes dough of course he makes money off his show.

peter is a idiot saying that JV actually said that crap about obama when he clearly didn't lol....

entertainment= AIR TIME

"REALITY TV"= JV stating his truth about his show

hes not admitting to anything just that tv is all entertainment and his show is real with his ideas and other peoples ideas

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Actually, if he is allowed to tell the truth, the controlled MSM would not even give him a chance. He would be silenced, just like what happened with Glen Beck when he was about to air an episode about FEMA camps and such. Now that's the truth. Prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not amiss with Jesse Ventura, he's a man and all of what he is saying is not original. He and his producers visit sites like this and listen to the "conscious people", they merely regurgitate that information those conscious persons researched and thought through. Is Jesse a fraud? I don't know and must admit I don't care he's not my final thought on any matter. When we get into arguments about another person's integrity (and or motivations) we're on shaky grounds, because we can only certify our own.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The title to this post is your VERY loose and biased translation of the video. I don't think JV discredited himself at all because his show IS entertaining. Isn't that why people watch? I mean, if someone is watching his show to get all of the answers and educate them-self then that person is an idiot to begin with. All CT is is another way to look at something, and it is up to you to decide what claims have merit and what claims are ridiculous. If that wasn't the case then the show would be called "Conspiracy Fact".
edit on 23-4-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I still like Jesse. ALthough I don't know too much about television it's pretty much common sense that you need viewers to keep your show going. And how better to do it than what he is doing. I think it's good that he is getting certain topics out to the public and them starting to ask questions, but I'm disappointed to see Jesse say that on air. The truth hurts.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He keeps telling that Navy seal lie over and over again as well.Are you going to believe anything he says when he lies about his service record just to make himself sound better. The seals called him out on it and he still tries to spout that stuff even though he was not a seal.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

He keeps telling that Navy seal lie over and over again as well.Are you going to believe anything he says when he lies about his service record just to make himself sound better. The seals called him out on it and he still tries to spout that stuff even though he was not a seal.

And where is YOUR proof he wasn't a seal? If you have proof of seals calling him out, or any other of his so-called lies, then post it. Don't just come around pointing fingers on ATS w/o evidence. You should know better. Anyone should, because they WILL call you out around here. Anyone has to be prepared to back up their accusations, but so far all I see is smack about him lying but no proof of it. Show me a video of someone who he said he served with that says he's lying or else your comments are just opinions and not facts. I know some on here can get those confused at times so....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I think you're looking into it too deep. His show conspiracy theory is an entertainment show produced for cable TV, there's no getting around that; but that doesn't necessarily mean that everything about Jesse Ventura is fake.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He did graduate from BUDS and was a member of a UDT team. He never saw any combat. UDT was merged with the Seals 8 years after JV got out of the Navy.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Now that really takes guts. Now if we can get ATS, Rense, Project Camelot, Alex Jones, Jim Marrs, Jordan Maxwell and all the others to step up and admit this...that its all about money and entertainment..maybe even paid disinfo by intel agencies and corporations...wow !!!

Admit to this truthfully and honestly...I'll look up to ya, consider you honorable and possessing integrity

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

And where is YOUR proof he wasn't a seal? If you have proof of seals calling him out, or any other of his so-called lies, then post it. Don't just come around pointing fingers on ATS w/o evidence. You should know better. Anyone should, because they WILL call you out around here. Anyone has to be prepared to back up their accusations, but so far all I see is smack about him lying but no proof of it. Show me a video of someone who he said he served with that says he's lying or else your comments are just opinions and not facts. I know some on here can get those confused at times so....

Would him admitting he wasnt a navy seal be satisfactory proof for you?? Heres the thing he went though some seal training and was attached to a UDT team however this unit was not attached to the seals until 1986. And there training was deferent from the seals when he was in the Navy.

Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the elite Navy SEALs, but he says he did train to be a SEAL, and that his membership in the Navy's Underwater Demolition Teams was practically the same as being a SEAL. But a former SEAL and journalist in San Diego says the UDT's were notthe same as SEALs during Vietnam, and he says Ventura is taking credit for the valor of others.

news.minnesota.publicradio.org...

But now no ones paying attention again and out pops the seal thing again. He always tries to cover himself by saying he was underwater demolitions fine tough job however hell all ways throw the seal thing in there somewhere. He loves to bend the truth to the point of breaking if it helps his image.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

I always said his show was way to dramatic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nice edited version of a youtube video. This is a clear case of the de-bunk media attempting to put words into someones mouth. It's media trolling... take it as you will.

Jesse stating that his reality show is entertainment based is completely acceptable. How else would he have sold the idea to the network?? Reality TV is made up of harsh reality on several topics. If the people watch it... the network runs it. That's how the industry works.

So keep croppin, media trolls. You make it way to obvious for anyone with half a brain to see how desparate you are to cover up the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join