It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

If you are even suggesting that Obama is not half alien or that lizard people do not really live in the center of the Earth then I might just give this place up altogether.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I might just give this place up altogether.

Please do us all a favor and heed your own advice!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hey sinn, is there any possible way that you can keep on track here, first the issue is JV's crediblity. So for starters a governor- former seal- and documented researcher. I find that you have ABSOLUTELY no proof that he has been otherwise, exept for the op's twisting of words, that a infant could realize what was meant.

2) I have observed your post's, and to be quite honest it appears that you spew out the usually A typical MSM rhetoric. So until i see that you have done something in your life, except live on ats and throw your armchair argument out for the betterment of the trolls, Plz zip it, i take the crediblity of a man that has something to say, with a proven track record and doing things in this life that most weasles do not have the guts in doing.

Again, take up another hobby, as your insincere judgements on the few men left on this planet are starting to #### me off!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you listen carefully what he says is "it's an entertainment show..........we just use reality"

He did not say "it's an entertainment show..........we do not use reality".

This is huge because in that short sentence he clearly states that the premise is based on reality. So I'm not clear why some people selectively hear the one thing they choose to focus on and attack while disregarding the remainder of the pertinent information which discredits the basis of their attack?

While I am in no position to know the truth of any person's motives for anything they do including having a Conspiracy Theory tv series, at the very least what I can say is that he is making this knowledge mainstream so that people can explore the issues on their own and make their personal discoveries. That is never a bad thing.

Ultimately all knowledge and information is there to be critically dissected and properly researched. The truth is all around us and can be easily connected if people just investigate. The fact that there is a show such as his on mainstream tv is important none the less and necessary. I realize that the majority of the population prefer to be sleeping sacks of rubbish and live in the world of denial, but if it serves to awaken a few than it is worth it and a positive contribution no matter what people think.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Hey sinn, is there any possible way that you can keep on track here, first the issue is JV's crediblity. So for starters a governor- former seal- and documented researcher. I find that you have ABSOLUTELY no proof that he has been otherwise, exept for the op's twisting of words, that a infant could realize what was meant.

2) I have observed your post's, and to be quite honest it appears that you spew out the usually A typical MSM rhetoric. So until i see that you have done something in your life, except live on ats and throw your armchair argument out for the betterment of the trolls, Plz zip it, i take the crediblity of a man that has something to say, with a proven track record and doing things in this life that most weasles do not have the guts in doing.

Again, take up another hobby, as your insincere judgements on the few men left on this planet are starting to #### me off!

Well said, and presented very accurately! My hats off to you sir!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Hey sinn, is there any possible way that you can keep on track here, first the issue is JV's crediblity.

So until i see that you have done something in your life, except live on ats and throw your armchair argument out for the betterment of the trolls, Plz zip it,

Can you apply any of this logic to yourself? Would your time not be better spent detailing all the "good" the JV circus has done for this world than insulting and berating a fellow ATS member who is doing exactly what you are. Sitting at a computer speaking their mind?

I know that any posts with sensible or logical arguments go largely ignored, but I don't like bullies, so I too am speaking my mind.

I don't necessarily care for anything you have posted, yet I would never, in a million years, suggest to you that I have more of a right to speak than you do. This is anonymous bravado and ignorance at its best. Or worst. Whatever.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I like your style of debate Egyptia. And for the most part, you are right on point with everything you have written. I am sure you are aware of the entertainment worlds ability to shape mass opinion. The things we should be outraged over just get twittered and forgotten. Millions if not billions of dollars are spent researching just how to sway and control the public in this way.

In this age of technology, nothing is private. So, is it too hard to believe that the media is assisting corporate interests by lying to us with the truth? Making it so unappealing and silly that we register it as something foolish to pursue. It's only corporate money that pays the salaries of everyone on every show on truetv, etc.

JV is an actor. Whatever his intentions may be, at the end of the day, he knows who signs his checks. And I believe he knows what he is doing when he gets hyper about serious topics and says things like "I'm going predator on so and so". Or maybe he thinks the american populace is so stupid that they need idiocy with their truth. I can believe that coming from an ex wrestler.

At the end of the day, this is all conjecture. But I'll tell you what. If JV actually changes, improves or liberates anything with his foolish tactics, I will become the president of the JV fanclub. And I will create a post about how wrong I was so the lynch mob can come cast stones in their spare time.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NatalinaEx

Natalina you are very well spoken. You used a word that perked my ears. Calibrated. That is precisely my concern about this man. It's lowering our calibration of the truth. IMO.

You may be interested in David R Hawkins. My favorite is Transcending the Levels of Consciousness.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Please do us all a favor and heed your own advice!

I am positive you are at least smart enough to realize that suggesting I take my opposing opinions and removed them from your sight will most likely result in reaffirming my zeal to uncover the truth, especially from specific posters that thrive on starting threads based on lies and then refusing to return to them and answer for themselves. You seem at least that smart.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
reply to post by jatle

Hey Jatle, you wouldn't have to assume anything if you actually read some of my other posts, lol. Then you would know you were wrong. Like most of the people here ranting and raving. Doing exactly what I'm being criticized of doing. *sigh* lol. Who am I kidding? This is highschool legacy at its best. Keep bumping my thread though. I'm sure many more people on ats will love to read it too!
edit on 24-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

I'm just reading what you wrote.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Do you want to know the real reason Jessie gets defended? Its simple he gets the 911 crew by saying there was a government cover up and he would know being a governor and all.(trying real hard not to make comment) Then theres the chem trails he believes them too so of course that group has to support him as well(still no comment im doing well huh). Then theres his theories on the NWO so guess what more fans(getting harder). In truth there really doesnt seem to be a conspiracy he isnt willing to make a profit on. My problem is he lies if it benefits him but people like to hold him up as some bastion of truth.(ok got kinda dicey there at the end
)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join