It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
One of my bigger detractors sent me a really polite email about not taking things personally. I think it's a good reminder for all. People are getting really bent out of shape. You would think I farted in their dinner. Anonymity brings the worst out in people, apparently. I think many here would be hard pressed to call anyone stupid, or pathetic in real life. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit, but it makes me sad and nostalgic for the days men tipped their hats to ladies and people smiled at one another on the street.

ATS is fun. It's neat to have people respond to your thoughts. We are all narcissistic or we wouldn't feel we had something important to say. But at the end of the day, that's all this is, fun.

The title was supposed to incite a response. That response was supposed to lead you to open this page and read my thoughts. That was my operative. Mission accomplished.
edit on 24-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, as a writer myself and an ardent seeker of truth in all matters in silentium, I am going to follow Mr. Ventura's example and risk my own good reputation by openly stating that I find much of the content that I cover on my website to be entertaining. Whew! I feel better now that I got that out.

In essence, while I am passionate about bringing those issues that lie in darkness out into the glaring light of day, I don't think I could cover the items that I do if I didn't A. find them entertaining on some level and B. Aim to make it entertaining for others. There's absolutely nothing wrong or hypocritical about seeking to entertain whilst informing. I find ATS wildly entertaining, and once in a while I learn something. Double whammo!

While Jesse Ventura is no saint, he's definitely just provocative enough to garner a substantial audience, which in turn translates to more than a few brains recalibrating in order to soak in information that they'd never been introduced to before. I'd rather stand behind that logic than have smoke blown up my butt by non-entertaining figures who pepper their lies with additional falsehoods.

Politicians come in all stripes... Some are entertaining but vapid, some are entertaining but evil, some are boring but trustworthy, and some are dry, dull, and corrupt. I wanna park my wagon in the caravan that's headed toward eye opening truth.... and all the better if I'm entertained in the process. So with that said....

Paul and Ventura 2012

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30

Originally posted by daikaiju

It's been great fun discussing something I felt was important with all of you. If at least a few of you actually read what I wrote and become a little more vigilant, I am happy. I'm new to this site and have never done the conspiracy blog thing, but I have been following a lot of the issues and I care deeply about the fate of every person on this earth. I think that most of us want the same things even if we have different opinions. I look forward to discussing many more things with all of you. I'm wrapping this topic up.

Bailed out without admitting the mistake made, just as I figured.

Lost credibility in my eyes and never responded to my direct question in another thread.

Ah well.

Since you seem desperate for some of my attention, I will give you some. I will not admit that I am wrong because I'm not. And there are enough people that do agree with me to make me feel as if my point was made. I have posted over 25 times trying to articulately explain my case. If no one wants to take the time to read it and rather jump on the bandwagon like a bunch of teenagers, that's fine too.

If you want to list me as your foe (one of the most idiotic things I have seen in my entire life, next to Jesse Ventura) then it's your right to be silly. But don't build yourself up so much that you think I care about my credibility in your eyes.

I have the courage to state an unpopular sentiment. And looking at the lack of sense from the barrage of silliness I see, I'm happy to swim against this current. Peace!
edit on 24-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

I do not need your attention or that of anyone else on here, I am here to learn and expand my though process.

I just did not agree with what you said or how you said it.

I added you as a 'foe' because regardless you stood your ground and I respect that. I am pretty stubborn myself.

What I don't respect is that people have to be 'silly' because they don't agree with you when you yourself made yourself look 'pretty silly' with your misquote of what JV stated in his Howard Stern interview, which by the way make you even more silly by not acknowledging it.

I never said you were wrong, you just made a mistake in how you presented your original post, you maybe quite right in what you say, one never knows with that goes on in the entertainment industry and I know this personally because I was part of it at one time.

So swim, by all means, just come up for air and beware of stinging jellyfish

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
How did that Dbag Pierce get this job anyways? Why are Europeans and metrosexuals taking over American TV?

In my opinion, you've got the makings of a thread there. There are ex-pat Brits on every network. What gives them any cred here? "Impartial outside observers"? I don't think so. More likely their pseudo-Euro sophistication holds sway with simpletons.

"Bond, James Bond."

It's VERY strange how the Brits are slowly taking over American TV, it started with Simon Cowell, or atleast that's when I started noticing. the question is, WHY?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

Silly meaning the angry people judging my character or being hostile. Disagreeing with me isn't silly. I'm wrong about stuff all the time like anyone else. I would never think anyone with a differing opinion is silly.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

One of my bigger detractors sent me a really polite email about not taking things personally. I think it's a good reminder for all. People are getting really bent out of shape.

I find it really strange that while I asked rather politely for anyone to reveal any of the things Jessie has uncovered and yet no one responded with one single item but spent pages attacking you instead.

So, can anyone take a break from attacking the OP and just explain what makes Jessie such a hero? I will restate that I watched all of season 1. I watched it because I always liked Jessie and appreciated his voice. Sadly, I saw nothing but another TRU tv, BS "reality" show that revealed nothing. It was a huge letdown. The attacks on the OP would lead me to believe I simply missed something but I do not understand why I am having so much trouble getting any of Jessies biggest fans to just lay that information out. ATS has really become all about my team vs. their team instead of the research and truth I thought it was about.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"It's entertainment, and we use reality."

Jesse Ventura is still great and this is a pathetic attempt at insulting him.

Why is it that these pathetic little people who have no fame or integrity of their own continuously try to derail people based on MONEY when we know that the true greed in the world is collecting TRILLIONS compared to Jesse Ventura's maybe millions.

HA HA HA HA you guys are hypocrites, not Ventura.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I'll answer you.

What has he revealed. Nothing. However he has brought to light many of these conspiracies and scenarios and that is why I support him. He is making people question and helping to wake people up. It is not his or anyone elses job to do all the work or prove anything for us. We should be thankful he's doing the part that he does.

So many, the vast majority believe what they are told without ever feeling the need to question anything, ever. Jesse is letting us know that things are not what they seem and that There are many questions out there that need to be answered and many instances where the government that we put in charge to Protect us is in truth only hurting us and has only their interest in mind.

This is more than just about anyone is doing and he is doing it on a grand scale via books, radio and television.

He lays out scenarios asks questions and leaves it to the viewer to draw conclusions and to pursue the truth if they find that the truth is not as tptb say or as it seems. This is the sign of a true conspiracy/truth seeker in my mind. Laying out the facts giving his two cents and leaving the others at the table to do what they want with it.

Like I said before its no ones job to do all the work for us. Its that exact mentality that got us into this mess in the first place.

Respectfully

Trowa
edit on 25/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

I'll answer you.

What has he revealed. Nothing. However he has brought to light many of these conspiracies and scenarios and that is why I support him. He is making people question and helping to wake people up. It is not his or anyone elses job to do all the work or prove anything for us. We should be thankful he's doing the part that he does.

I am a little confused what he is waking people up about then? Is he waking people up about HAARP? What did you learn about HAARP? Is he waking people up about FEMA camps? What did he reveal about FEMA camps? Please help me understand what he is waking people up to because the things I thought we were waking up to were covered on his show and all ended in spectacular failure. There are no FEMA camps and he certainly did not help. Do I feel better being awake about imaginary things? I am honestly confused. I hear the same about Alex Jones but I have been hearing it for about 20 years now and if these people are waking us up but revealing nothing...then I do not get it.

So many, the vast majority believe what they are told without ever feeling the need to question anything, ever. Jesse is letting us know that things are not what they seem and that There are many questions out there that need to be answered and many instances where the government that we put in charge to Protect us is in truth only hurting us and has only their interest in mind.

I am all for questioning. That would be part of the reason I was a fan of Jessie and am a member of ATS now. I think some people equate debunking with silencing. If Jessie is revealing nothing then why waste time chasing shadows with him instead of asking real questions about real things?

This is more than just about anyone is doing and he is doing it on a grand scale via books, radio and television.

He lays out scenarios asks questions and leaves it to the viewer to draw conclusions and to pursue the truth if they find that the truth is not as tptb say or as it seems. This is the sign of a true conspiracy/truth seeker in my mind. Laying out the facts giving his two cents and leaving the others at the table to do what they want with it.

So give me one truth Jessie has helped you find with the questions he raised on his show CT, please.

Like I said before its no ones job to do all the work for us. Its that exact mentality that got us into this mess in the first place.

Respectfully

Trowa

I feel the same way which is why I find it even more strange that people flock to defend Jessie as some kind of hero and then turn around and defend him by saying you have to go find your own truth. Then what the hell is Jessie doing?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer me in such a thought out manner. Please do not mistake further questioning you for simply challenging Jessie or being combative. I really feel let down by his show and do not understand how people can defend it by pointing out that it revealed the same nothing to them that I saw.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by daikaiju

Silly meaning the angry people judging my character or being hostile. Disagreeing with me isn't silly. I'm wrong about stuff all the time like anyone else. I would never think anyone with a differing opinion is silly.

Then we are all good

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
He sez it's an entertainment show based on reality..

Nice biased editing for a witch hunt to shut someone up that speaks up where many are too scared to do so.

Pierce is nothing but a paid entertainment debunker that should go back to judging talent shows.

Couldn't have said it better myself. What's amazing to me, on how many ignorant fools, as members of ATS, manipulated what was actually said to fit their argument. The " spin " is laughable at best. Hearing and understanding abilities must be lacked for some. Like I 've said in the past, ignorance is bliss for some.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What did I learn about HAARP? Only that the government does not want us to know about it and that even the people that they put on a nationally televised show do not know what it is and had a hard time answering any question about it.

FEMA camps do not exist? Then why did the government have the episode pulled after one viewing and why did they make satellite/cable providers go into their customers DVR's and erase the episode if it did not strike a nerve or bring something to light that upset them?

The one truth that Jesse has helped me learn is probably the most important. The government is lying to us about more than anyone can fathom and that if we do not do something than some of us will very well be sitting in the FEMA camps you claim do not exist while others toil in the fields under HAARP mind control.

Like I said Jesse Has helped me realize the biggest truth out there that we are being lied to by our so called Protecters in Government. If there is nothing to lie about than why not disclose what HAARP is about.. If FEMA camps do not exist why pull the episode off the air and not explain anything to the man every time he tried to ask a question. They are residential centers? Seriously? I spent three years (all told) in jail and that's what they looked like to me. Prisons

It seems to me where you see no answers and silence I see the only answer we need.

Respectfully

Trowa

P.S.I will never take anyone's questions as being combative and I thank you for answering me back as well. I do fell however that you and I could very well run in circles about this for quite sometime if we choose

edit on 25/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as always

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

Jesse admitted on Piers Morgan that his show was entertainment. It's a TV show it automatically falls under that title or it would be a documentary. Does this mean that entertainment cannot be informative? I think you make to many leaps of opinion in your thinking. For instance Conspiracy Theory Show on HAARP. Does HAARP not exist because Jesse's Entertainment show covered it? The mindless sheep of America need entertainment to learn anything these days, they do NOT pay attention to anything that is not "Entertaining" them, they tune that out. It interferes with their safe little bubbles they live in. Jesse not Trump will be President, but they will have a say in the debate and what is talked about, and that is good!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
What did I learn about HAARP? Only that the government does not want us to know about it and that even the people that they put on a nationally televised show do not know what it is and had a hard time answering any question about it.

So...nothing? You learned nothing and you learned Jessie had nothing to tell you. Did I miss something?

FEMA camps do not exist? Then why did the government have the episode pulled after one viewing and why did they make satellite/cable providers go into their customers DVR's and erase the episode if it did not strike a nerve or bring something to light that upset them?

Well first of all, the fact that the camps have been debunked proves they do not exist. That show airing or not does not prove anything about anything other than that show. Second of all, can you prove to me that anyone pulled that show? The fact that it did indeed air and then was publishe to the web lead me to believe it was a publicity stunt. I watched the episode. What did they reveal that was so threatening to the government? Honestly, I am asking.

Here is a thread on that exact episode. You will find nuggets such as this list of "known FEMA Camps"

Originally posted by bg_socalif
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I like how people continually cut and paste that same old BS "list" that's been floating around since the mid 90's as "proof" of FEMA camps. I like how the descriptions are basically general in nature, with alot of "possible's" thrown in.

The California "FEMA Camps" you mentioned, in reality....

Norton AFB is now San Bernardino airport. It is not staffed by UN troops. Stater Bros, a local supermarket chain does have a huge distribution warehouse there though. Kohl's and Pep Boys also have facilities there.

Mather AFB: Is now Sacramento Mather Airport, a cargo airport. Parts of it have become a regional park, a business park and housing. The old USAF hospital became a VA medical center. And the FAA uses another portion of it for radar.

Fort Ord: Most of it returned to the state. Some of it used for housing and some of it used for urban training.

Twenty Nine Palms: It's an active Marine base. The "camps" mentioned are mock ups of towns to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide pre-deployment training to Marines.

Fort Irwin: It's the Army's National Training Center. It also has mock ups of towns and villages to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide training scenario's for Soldiers.

McClellan AFB: Closed in 2001, mainly a business park now. Also has a VA outpatient clinic, hospital and commissary. Also used by Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento aircraft. Also houses the Aerospace Museum of California.

Sacramento Army Depot: Closed in 1995. Most of it turned over to the city of Sacramento. Part of it still used by the Ca National Guard for storage. Also a storage site for the California Military Museum.

Terminal Island: It's a federal prison. Along with some industrial areas.

Vandenburg AFB: The launch site is used on a regular basis. Nothing else found except for the same old tired list from the mid 90's. Lompoc Federal Corrections Center is adjacent to Vandenburg.

Oakdale Ca: Supposedly a FEMA camp was built in the "back 40" there. Though no one can locate it. Go figure.

Tule Lake: Location of a former WWII Japanese internment camp. Nothing there except some tourists at times.

You can actually go to many of these sites yourself and see that many of them have no buildings, no fences, no guard towers, no nothing. Some are tourist sites, FULLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS, and some are empty plots of land. Research into all the posted FEMA camp info only reveals lists of places that make no sense and no evidence that even one exists.

You yourself profess a belief in them and state that it is based on the fact that the episode was pulled and erased. How does that not ring any bells? Showig just one FEMA camp would prove a FEMA camp to me. Publicity stunts only prove someone wants you to pay attention. Well, I paid attention.

Notice how the thread about that episode concluded. The only person claiming it proved FEMA camps were real ended up running away and leaving it to rot with lists of contradictory proof. That completely outweighs some unprovable conspiracy about the "government" stealing the episode. I guess I missed it when the story broke that the government was behind such a huge act of invasion of privacy and coverup.

The one truth that Jesse has helped me learn is probably the most important. The government is lying to us about more than anyone can fathom and that if we do not do something than some of us will very well be sitting in the FEMA camps you claim do not exist while others toil in the fields under HAARP mind control.

I never said the government does not lie but if they are lying to you about real things while you are hiding from HAARP (because you have no idea what it does) and FEMA Camps (that you have never seen) then do you not start to think that maybe not every enemy of your enemy is your friend? Some might just also be lying to you about the other liars so you will tune into Operation Repo - which is fake btw. Operation Repo: The Movie TRU tv cracks me up.

Like I said Jesse Has helped me realize the biggest truth out there that we are being lied to by our so called Protecters in Government. If there is nothing to lie about than why not disclose what HAARP is about..

How do you know no one disclosed whar HAARP is for? They have a website and tours. You can go see what the ydo yourself. So Jessie tells you that he left empty handed and you suspect them of nefarious deeds?

If FEMA camps do not exist why pull the episode off the air and not explain anything to the man every time he tried to ask a question. They are residential centers? Seriously? I spent three years (all told) in jail and that's what they looked like to me. Prisons

Please review the link I provided and get back to me about the FEMA Camps. I understand that when some people are set in a belief such as these, it is easier to dig your heels in and stand your ground harder. I ask that you stay true to your self proclaimed quest for truth, open your mind, review the information provided, and then let me know what Jessie actually revealed to you about FEMA Camps and maybe what you found out yourself about them.

It seems to me where you see no answers and silence I see the only answer we need.
Respectfully

Trowa

Answers derived from silence are what are known as assumptions. I find assuming to be antithetical to finding the truth in anything.

P.S.I will never take anyone's questions as being combative and I thank you for answering me back as well. I do fell however that you and I could very well run in circles about this for quite sometime if we choose

edit on 25/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as always

No need for circles. I am only interested in facts. Facts are easy. Either we have them or we do not. I am looking for any facts provided by Jessie. If he only provides questions, then I am curious what facts you found from his questions. Your describing suspicions based on lack of information are exactly the reasons I am so curious why after watching that whole season, I am so rare in giving up hope he is using it to actually reveal anything.

Funny that you are in this thread sticking up for Jessie and it turns out to be your debunked FEMA Camp thread I went to. How do I reconcile these opposing realities? Perhaps you are still getting back to it?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thank you for the information and for responding to me in a civil manner. I will check out the threads you provided and see what is going on. You have brought up some very valid points and have given me much to think about.

Trowa

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Honestly do not look at it as in any way trying to trash Jessie or be a disinfo agent. I just see it like this. Jessie was a well know guy in CT circles for years. He had a public presence and a platform to take ideas we whispered about into the mainstream. He seemed to truly DEMAND answers about things. Cool, I am all on board right there.

So then take FEMA for example. I already had issues with that from looking into Alex Jones claims for so long. I had never really heard Jessie say anything about FEMA Camps other than pose some valid questions. That all seemed fine. Then he airs this show about the FEMA Camps and this bastion of truth fails to at least do the modicum of research most armchair soldiers had already done with the famous lists of supposed FEMA sites. I could not understand why he was not addressing the many locations that are listed but can be found on youtube and googleearth, and by short drives to be untrue. I myself was able to check out a site and see absolutely nothing suspicious but Jessie somehow missed all of that. That bothered me.
Then he failed to address the fact that the FEMA Camp stories were really quite old. Maybe that seems petty but to me it kind of means a great deal. I first heard of the FEMA Camps during Clinton's presidency. I would think that Jessie might at least be as curious as I am why in 20 years it has been so hard to just take on picture of one. People get closer to Area 51 than apparently they can get to 1000s of known sites all over the country? Then how about pictures of whatever it is that keeps people from getting pics of the camps?
Anyway, it is really easy to find that most of the FEMA Camp stories have nothing to back them up and a great number can be verifiably proven false. So Jessie does his show on the camps and ends it with no conclusion. He did not prove they do not exist but he certainly failed to prove that they did as well. He proved nothing. His show was tanking in the ratings. The repeat is pulled and it mysteriously vanishes from DVRs. Amazingly though, the government allows TRU TV to publish it online and people are talking about this vast conspiracy like crazy, thus promoting this ratings poor show. But what of the FEMA Camps?
So that brings me to my next concern. Do you believe Jessie cares about the truth? I did. So when he ended that episode with no proof, one way or the other. Did he just stop caring about the topic? Why not pursue it until he has something? The fact that the next episode just moved on to a new topic bothered me each time. Did Jessie no longer care about the thing he failed to prove? Why is he not following up?

So...I want the truth. You want the truth. We both know the most people in control lie. Now my concern is that Jessie and TRU TV are making a quick buck keeping us worried about things like FEMA Camps for what seems like no good reason when I feel that perhaps there are real lies that just keeps us further distracted from.

I am all for people like Jones and Ventura "wanting" to wake people up. But if they are only waking people up to different lies, then I have a problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Take note in the links that Sinnthia provided. On that ATS thread, she never did supply evidence that would refute and posted information. Simple a emotionally based response.

Typical of course....troll she must!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Take note in the links that Sinnthia provided. On that ATS thread, she never did supply evidence that would refute and posted information. Simple a emotionally based response.

Typical of course....troll she must!

I am willing to give the above poster the credit to believe they can read for themselves and make up their own mind as to why you are in this thread, saying that instead of in the other thread debunking this...

I like how people continually cut and paste that same old BS "list" that's been floating around since the mid 90's as "proof" of FEMA camps. I like how the descriptions are basically general in nature, with alot of "possible's" thrown in.

The California "FEMA Camps" you mentioned, in reality....

Norton AFB is now San Bernardino airport. It is not staffed by UN troops. Stater Bros, a local supermarket chain does have a huge distribution warehouse there though. Kohl's and Pep Boys also have facilities there.

Mather AFB: Is now Sacramento Mather Airport, a cargo airport. Parts of it have become a regional park, a business park and housing. The old USAF hospital became a VA medical center. And the FAA uses another portion of it for radar.

Fort Ord: Most of it returned to the state. Some of it used for housing and some of it used for urban training.

Twenty Nine Palms: It's an active Marine base. The "camps" mentioned are mock ups of towns to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide pre-deployment training to Marines.

Fort Irwin: It's the Army's National Training Center. It also has mock ups of towns and villages to simulate Iraq and Afghanistan to provide training scenario's for Soldiers.

McClellan AFB: Closed in 2001, mainly a business park now. Also has a VA outpatient clinic, hospital and commissary. Also used by Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento aircraft. Also houses the Aerospace Museum of California.

Sacramento Army Depot: Closed in 1995. Most of it turned over to the city of Sacramento. Part of it still used by the Ca National Guard for storage. Also a storage site for the California Military Museum.

Terminal Island: It's a federal prison. Along with some industrial areas.

Vandenburg AFB: The launch site is used on a regular basis. Nothing else found except for the same old tired list from the mid 90's. Lompoc Federal Corrections Center is adjacent to Vandenburg.

Oakdale Ca: Supposedly a FEMA camp was built in the "back 40" there. Though no one can locate it. Go figure.

Tule Lake: Location of a former WWII Japanese internment camp. Nothing there except some tourists at times.

Try a little research next time.

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I can make lists too.

10990 Suspended July 26, 1971
10995 Revoked Set. 4 1970
10997 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
10998 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11000 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11001 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11002 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11003 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11005 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11051 Revoked July 20, 1979
11310 Revoked Oct. 28, 1969
11049 Revoked Feb. 25, 1986

Same source as you. I knew Kennedy was behind it all.

Whoops, you did not include your source. Hmmmm....tsk tsk.
Check for yourselves. Executive Orders Disposition Index

I know, it is actual records of the EOs and not some blog or forum rant but hey, give it a shot anyway.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Suggestive?

I did indeed submit a source. It is the government records of those EOs. You did not supply a souce.

Take note. EO 10990 was superceded (not suspended) by EO 11612, which was superceded by EO 11807, which was revoked on February 20, 1980. Same source as above.

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by bg_socalif

You can tour one of the "FEMA camps" at Fort Irwin. It sure looked like a mock Iraqi city to me! ;-) IIRC, they have a number of mock cities there.

A good thing me and a scout troop escaped that Ft. Irwin FEMA camp. BTW, the tour also includes their museum and their EOD group, but I'm sure that is just part of the coverup. ;-)

Regarding the Long Beach "FEMA camp", just who uses the term ChiCom anymore. Who wrote that list? A John Birch Society member. The "ChiCom" is Cosco.
The other poster did a great job debunking the rest of the California sites.

I see how the entire Nellis range is one big FEMA camp. Now there are fake villages on the Nellis range, but they get bombed or shot to pieces by gun ships.

Linda Thompson? Really? Any idea when that Amtrak station was filmed? How does her other tape prove FEMA camps?

Hey, what's this?

Come on, really try.

Oh shucks. Hey, suppose you can tell me who did make that film you say she just narrated? Seems to me it is a clip from the film "America Under Siege" a film by Linda Thomoson.

Just the narrator. You are funny.

There is "Terrorist Canyon" in the north west part of the range. There is a large village on Dogbone lake. There are small targets over much of the range.

Basically the base has expanded the number of structures on the range in the last decade, though only Terrorist Canyon went through EIR.

By Indian Springs, do you mean the Silver Flag Alpha area?

The Beech Grove Amtrak station is a classic!

Popular Mechanics visited there and did a story on it, along with Camp Grayling National Guard training center, the Wyoming "detention center", the infamous FEMA coffins, and a story on all the EO's.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Yeah, I have a feeling people can figure out who is telling the truth on their own. It was a team effort but I certainly see my name on those posts with links and information. Some I got from your own links. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I will take note of this lack of refutation or retraction and consider that a dent in any credibility. It is one thing to argue FEMA camps exist but to use appeals to emotion and obvious lies to do it, does just what exactly?

I guess this is my problem with the CT show. When you reach out to people yearning for truth and offer them a nugget of something they might find interesting without ever revealing any actual truth then they are every bit as evil as the supposed PTB we are supposed to be looking out for.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
C'mon. A lot of these conspiracy theories conflict with each other - they can't ALL be right.

Of course it's for entertainment value. I think of ATS as strictly entertainment as well. How many of the theories posted here on ATS do any of you take seriously. What, maybe 1%..?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join