It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fantastic Laugh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Cancellation due to lack of interest!

EARTH CHANGE VIDEO CONFERENCE TODAY- --- NOW CANCELLED

RESCHEDULING DUE TO LACK OF ADVANCE REGISTRATION...AND DOS ATTACKS...!!!
(Yeah right....Lack of interest, as everyone is on to your SCAM - You Sean David Morton supporters)

THE PTB must have been scared #less of this Event!!!
( Haha...Are you kidding me? You used the word #LESS on an international website to convey your point?)

RESCHEDULING DUE TO LACK OF ADVANCE REGISTRATION...
( So what you are saying is that after the last malfunction-and NOT to be the last-based on your prior performance-People feel that $25 is a lot of money, It's fine to say that...especially now that my investment in $1500/ounce of Gold is out on the market)

We will need reschedule and do more advance advertising..
(Okay because I was positive B.D and others were worth my $25 especially since they are saying nothing new about anything at all.)

This conference is positioned to start however we have had very few advance registrations... if you would like to hear these stellar researchers exchanging their thoughts on the current Earth changes, the future and how to deal with the shift...please register click here
( Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me!)

(all money earned will go to support the work of all four speakers and Project Camelot Productions. Thank you). earthchange.
(Ah yes like your free trips to Egypt and elsewhere around the world to produce half ignorant videos with poor production methods, horrible editing values, intolerable sound quality, obvious drug addicts-your so called "speakers"-and the most unlikely to succeed as an author in 2011 alumni!

When will it ever stop? When will people truly wake up and see the lies, deceit, greed, apathy and unjust scams that are plaguing a scene that at one time may have been collectively able to uncover a sort of truth in a global quest to understand what we are not allowed to know, but now, has been jumbled up, bound, and twisted around into a charade of unforeseeable inconsistencies that will make our quest pretty much impossible to conquer!

Thank you, to you, the idiots who believe!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

WOW....Didn't he say about a month ago, that it was finished, that his Asian Ninja allies have finally thwarted this lazy attack...Ps: Ben...you are not looking to healthy brother...shape up or ship out!
edit on 22-4-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Those Lucifarians are probably running for the hills right now!

A man who defends himself in court has a fool for a client comes to mind here.

Is he wiping donut's from his nose?

This guy is scary on a bunch of levels.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well...He does have a solid background...but I think he has lost it due to the overwhelming supply and demand of Japanese hookers and '___'!

top topics

join