It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take a poll with lines and all??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Election time is coming in 3 months we're always talking about left and right, what about third party?

Can we create a poll on ATS to see how many people would actually vote third party??

We have thousands of members on here and I think this poll would speak volumes... I know i've never taken a new york times poll or fox news poll...

Why don't we get our poll information from us ATS'ers??

Please?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good question. I have wondered before why the polling feature is turned off at ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I done the same thing I will delete my thread

I cant delete it so I will leave it to the mods....LOL

Of course I would, and will, vote Libertarian

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting!

To make it a valid poll, we'd have to have some way of preventing "ballot box stuffing" which is TOO easy to do in cyberspace!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have started a kinda unoffical poll on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not really a poll just asking if all parties had the same chance of winning who would you vote for?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well like I said in Amuk's thread I'm most likely voting libertarian, so add me to the yes vote, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Interesting!

To make it a valid poll, we'd have to have some way of preventing "ballot box stuffing" which is TOO easy to do in cyberspace!

Well on a message board doesnt the voting system work in this manner.

One vote per username

Unlike the other online polls which are one vote per IP Address

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Interesting!

We could always take a written oath to swear not to vote more then once!?

I for sure would like to see a nice long line go across the screen thats third party..

So can we do this??

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ummm hello.......... I was serious... Can you guys set up a poll or what??

A response would be good please.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Voting third party in my opinion, justs takes away from the chance that Kerry has of winning....

Although this would be cool....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps we could make an account for each person running. Have folks Way-Above them, who ever between those 3 accounts gets the most Way-Above's would win. I know a lot of people either hang on to their way-above voting abilities waiting for that special gem post, others ditch theirs asap. Another way to look at it, would be, if each candidate were a poster, and they had posted their views and their plan for the nation as a post, would you vote Way-Above for them. Although it wouldn't completely stop ballet stuffing, it would limit it to a degree and the mods wouldn't have to change any board code either.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am attempting to do a poll for an MVP "bragging rights" award for the Find the Rings Game. you can see details here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Havent gotten any votes in yet because the hunt isnt over yet, but i started it so the word would get out before the game is over, so more ppl get a chance to hear about it.

Basically, i asked ppl to u2u their votes, so one vote per username. I chose this for privacy for members, but some members think i will weigh the scales, to which i responded that SimonGray would be allowed access to my account if questions about the validness of the winner had any arguement. Other than that, i dont know any better way to conduct a poll on ATS without mod help or fear of a stuffed ballot.

---pineapple

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
An official poll would be nice, there is an unofficial one by BeingWatchedByThem here. No fancy bars or statistics though.

new topics

top topics

join