It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take a poll with lines and all??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Election time is coming in 3 months we're always talking about left and right, what about third party?

Can we create a poll on ATS to see how many people would actually vote third party??

We have thousands of members on here and I think this poll would speak volumes... I know i've never taken a new york times poll or fox news poll...

Why don't we get our poll information from us ATS'ers??

Please?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good question. I have wondered before why the polling feature is turned off at ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I done the same thing I will delete my thread

I cant delete it so I will leave it to the mods....LOL

Of course I would, and will, vote Libertarian

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting!

To make it a valid poll, we'd have to have some way of preventing "ballot box stuffing" which is TOO easy to do in cyberspace!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have started a kinda unoffical poll on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not really a poll just asking if all parties had the same chance of winning who would you vote for?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well like I said in Amuk's thread I'm most likely voting libertarian, so add me to the yes vote, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Interesting!

To make it a valid poll, we'd have to have some way of preventing "ballot box stuffing" which is TOO easy to do in cyberspace!

Well on a message board doesn�t the voting system work in this manner.

One vote per username

Unlike the other online polls which are one vote per IP Address

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Interesting!

We could always take a written oath to swear not to vote more then once!?

I for sure would like to see a nice long line go across the screen thats third party..

So can we do this??

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ummm hello.......... I was serious... Can you guys set up a poll or what??

A response would be good please.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Voting third party in my opinion, justs takes away from the chance that Kerry has of winning....

Although this would be cool....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps we could make an account for each person running. Have folks Way-Above them, who ever between those 3 accounts gets the most Way-Above's would win. I know a lot of people either hang on to their way-above voting abilities waiting for that special gem post, others ditch theirs asap. Another way to look at it, would be, if each candidate were a poster, and they had posted their views and their plan for the nation as a post, would you vote Way-Above for them. Although it wouldn't completely stop ballet stuffing, it would limit it to a degree and the mods wouldn't have to change any board code either.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am attempting to do a poll for an MVP "bragging rights" award for the Find the Rings Game. you can see details here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Havent gotten any votes in yet because the hunt isnt over yet, but i started it so the word would get out before the game is over, so more ppl get a chance to hear about it.

Basically, i asked ppl to u2u their votes, so one vote per username. I chose this for privacy for members, but some members think i will weigh the scales, to which i responded that SimonGray would be allowed access to my account if questions about the validness of the winner had any arguement. Other than that, i dont know any better way to conduct a poll on ATS without mod help or fear of a stuffed ballot.

---pineapple

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
An official poll would be nice, there is an unofficial one by BeingWatchedByThem here. No fancy bars or statistics though.

top topics

join