It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you tell the difference?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This will be a very short post. this morning at about 530 I went to bed. I was up previously for 18 hours and was tired. As I was laying to bed I saw this shadow. The shadow literally walked through my bedroom door, walked past my bed and continued on it's merry way. This shadow had very heavy density to it. Was this a hallucination or the real thing?

The shadow was of decently tall person. Imagine a shadow in a three dimensional aspect and you will have what I saw.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Arcade425 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've had this a few times during my life when I was tired also.

Wondered the same thing as you. . .

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

How would you expect any of us to know what that was? We weren't there and you have nothing to show us in the forms of video or pictures.

Not sure how you are looking for people to answer you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Your eyes can play all kinds of funny tricks on you when you're tired...
who knows....
you are probably the best judge on this one...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I agree with Kro, dude. When the shadow or whatever walks up and grabs you by the short hairs, get back to us wouldya?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This sounds like your typical shadow person sighting. I personally think that you may have been overtired and your eyes played a trick on you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Could be a shadow person or could be a case of hypnagogic hallucination. Only you can say which it was.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The mind/brain is just amazing isn't it, and what we only use 8-10% of it? I would say you have about a 99% chance it was sleep deprivation causing the visuals. I had a childhood friend who had true insomnia, and he said he would start seeing things around 18-24 hrs depending on how much food and pepsi he had. He called them the shadow spiders

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

I agree with you and also think that it could be a hypnagogic hallucination because it is the state
of transition when we are going off to sleep.

I also often have such kind of hallucinations.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Me too, although mine are hypnopompic (transition to waking). And like the poster above described, mine sometimes look like giant shadow spiders or shadow figures standing by the side of my bed
edit on 23-4-2011 by tk2dsky because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Interesting :O I woke up in deepsleep and saw massive spiders in my room, I got a panic attack and run away. They were all in my room, in diffrent places and sizes(some were over 1 meter in diameter). Scary to say the least

new topics

top topics

join