It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura is making a joke of the truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Jesse and his "staff" do ham it up a bit (gotta make it as interesting as possible, without ratings a show is dead), but I think he really believes in exposing the truth and investigating conspiracies. It's a shame that it has to be done in such a glib format just to keep the non open-minded interested, but it's better than nothing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

There's a conspiracy theory about Jesse's show being removed from people's dvr. I'll be honest, I set mine to record but never happened. Then again, the settings could be all wrong too. But that theory is out there. And I love Jesse Ventura. God bless him

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There are things I admire about Jesse. He has always seemed honest to me. Maybe all that phony wrestling stuff got him over the need to get over on people. I don't know.

I think he has enough perspective to understand that even though he does have access to the big microphone that most of us don't his perspective will not be allowed to seriously jeapordise "the plan". So he makes as much money as he can so that he has the freedom to pretty much come an go as he pleases.

As he points out in his book, they won't let someone like him do them serious damage.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
One thing I am happy about is that this show brings the attention to millions of new people who never thought that things like this go on. More and more people will wake up and start asking questions. It may seem like its a bit over the top at times to those who have been theorists for a while, but if I was new to this whole "conspiracy theory" thing and watching this show I would be concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join