It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just joined this website recently, and I would like to share an experience that really freaked me out and I would appreciate some input. Last night, I was parked outside the Apple store ( outdoor mall) around 9:30, and there were a few customers inside. Suddenly I caught eye contact with this man inside the store ( given the large glass windows), and he was glaring at me intently. His eyes were glowing red. Everything about his glare was completely evil. It was unlike I have ever experienced. He didn't break eye contact for a while. Again, his eyes were glowing red, and he was giving me a death stare. I looked at my brother and said " hey , do you see that guy standing there in the black?" Right after I said that, my brother said "He has an evil stare." He told me the guy had looked up at him and given him an evil stare, but he didn't see the red eyes. Immediately after, I got a phone call from a blocked number, and all I heard was grumbling and groaning in a very low voice frequency. My brother thinks it was a reptillian shapeshifter we saw. My mom thinks I had an encounter with a demon. Can I get some input back on this?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Between the two of you there is not a single picture or video?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Any reason why you don't assume it's just a guy with red eyes? Why are you jumping to theory's that have absolutely no credible evidence for their existence yet overlook the obvious?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist95

First let's rule something out...

1) Were you and/or your brother inebriated or otherwise under the influence of any substances of any form or fashion?

ETA: Oh...btw...Welcome to ATS

edit on 4/22/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
no... we couldnt get any pictures and we weren't high or on any medications or anything. And both of his eyes were glowing red, very large too. We were at a distance of about 30 ft apart, so I wouldn't be able to see if he had red eyes unless they were large and glowing. The main part was that his glare was purely evil. I have never made eye contact with someone and felt so uncomfortable

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well let's consult your instincts... instinctively...what does your gut tell you you saw? Another question, and albeit may be insignificant, the store he was standing in the window of...what type of store was it exactly?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So you see something as strange as a guy with huge glowing red eyes, a once in a lifetime experience, 30 feet away and don't feel the urge to go take a closer look?

Were you afraid you were gonna miss New Jersey Shore or something?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Honestly, I thought that I had seen a demon in human form. This is wierd though because I am a deiest, and I don't believe any sort of Christian mythology. I don't believe in demons, but I felt like I saw one because this was pure evil

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

...and the store?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Sorry, it was an Apple computer store. If you're not familiar with what they look like, they have large glass windows at the front. He was one of about 5-6 people in the store at the time

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If he was one of 5 or 6 people then he isn't a reptile or a demon. Also why didn't you go take a closer look if it was freaking you out so much?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yes I was very tempted to go in there to get a closer look. I was under a time schedule though, and my brother was urging me not to go in. I like the jersey shore refrence though

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm not saying he was a reptillian or a demon. I was in so much shock it made it hard for me to go in there, it was tempting though. I almost didn't want to see more
edit on 22-4-2011 by guitarist95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hmmm...okay not finding any relevance to the store per se. I mean my imagination could create a thousand scenarios why a "demon" would be at an Apple Store, most lean on the side of humor but I will refrain for the benefit of the doubt.

My logical thinking kicks in on this however... First scenario I could see it being...this dude was attired in such a manner fitting a costume party. I am not familiar enough with the different style of custom contact lenses that are on the market, more so if any have reflective qualities. Doesn't seem too far fetched. What leads me to this conclusion, not so much the costume party, but the potential contact lenses, with that, a costume party or some sort of sci-fi convention, or such could account for that.

Assuming this was the case, the glowing that you saw that your brother didn't may be due to the reflective portion of the eyes may have been picking up a light source where it's angle was perfect for you to see the reflection of that light whereas your brother did not, light is funny that way. The stare, could be attributed to perhaps this individual "playing the role" of the costume so to speak. Did you notice any of the other 5 or 6 people having peculiar out-fits? Also, what was your purpose of sitting in the parking lot at the time?

Mind you this is just an attempt at a logical explanation of which i am sure there are many. Although, this is a strange world, so I can't say for certain that what you saw and felt wasn't exactly that. Either way, you can run with the aforementioned assumption if only to maintain sanity. None the less, and again, Welcome to ATS! Enjoy your time here, there are a lot of intelligent and rational members on this site, and some that aren't so much, but it's easy to distinguish in most cases. Be safe!

ETA: I gave you a Star & Flag for your post, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to contribute

edit on 4/22/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have seen those, they are contacts lenses. I also own a pair of the blue ones.....Yes I love True Blood and vampire stuffs. Maybe he was going somewhere and was wearing them....At halloween I loved freaking people out with those eyes LOL....of course it was a costume party I was going to. Some folks like to dress that way every day. Maybe he was just playing the part.....as for the phone call, well I might have been a little freaked out, but it could have been coincidental timing that you got a call like that....
from an unknown somebody.........

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh curious. The devil doesn't need to show himself with horns and a tail, he can easily assume the shape of a man. One question... was the guy stoned?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

ive never been in anything quite like that but there have been people were i get a very weird feeling, the second i look at them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks
I honestly apprectiate the rational, logical explanations I am receiving. I'll definitely take the contact lenses thing into consideration. I'm new to conspiracy theories, but I have to say this stuff is pretty damn interesting and I might make this my new hobby

new topics

top topics

join