It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 seconds to mars new music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hey guys, i just saw this video and really shocked me as to the ending of the video. ill post the video so you guys can see it before i spoil the ending lol

www.youtube.com...

strange huh? a pyramid at the end of the video made up of war machines. Also the name of the band 30 seconds to mars. also the portrayal of many historical icons (JFK, Ghandi) being shown at the moment a words been attributed (word lie pops on top of Bush's face) determines how we will look at these leaders in the future. all the images shown are talked about numerous times on this site connected to some general conspiracy. there's too many ideas rushing my head right now, ill just list it:

1. the pyramid is a stargate? hence it will take 30 seconds to reach mars?
2. mars being a planet generally associated with aliens. aliens wage a war on man, and our weapons wont defeat them?
3. mars and pyramids (egypt) you guys remember the Sphinx on mars

or the pyramids on mars

there are so much music videos that have hidden messages that i think i should start a thread on. my summer shall be spent on this!

any insights from you guys will be appreciated!
edit on 22-4-2011 by ZarbeMomin because: video messed up

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
you posted the video wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

Yeah there could be a connection. But 30 seconds to mars? I don't think the human brain could occupy that intelligence. Unless we hijack a UFO...But then it wouldn't be a UFO...There is a thread about how aliens made the pyramids...It didn't mention they came from mars! Good notice, S & F.

By the way XxRagingxPandaxX he doesn't even have the opportunity to send messages so give him a break. Try writing something on topic.

edit on 22-4-2011 by xShadow13 because: i found the video!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well I can definitely stand by the meaning of the song and the video. Seems like they have very good intentions. Song and video are corny though, what with Leto singing whilst in uniform...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i too stand by the message of the video, war has not really helped mankind. and did you catch the quote in the beginning by H.G Wells. the H.G Wells who wrote war of the worlds lol

wow, this is really sending shocks to my brain

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
These guys have one of my all time favorite sounds. If you watch their video for the song The Kill you will see that it's a virtual re-creation of scenes from the film The Shining. These dudes love symbolism.

The band name might refer to humanity's space exploration abilities and how close we are to visiting Mars.

The floating pyramid spacecraft at the end is obviously a technology foreign to humanity and it's collecting our weapons of war for the junk pile. ET saving us, maybe ?

It's dualistic in it's message of war, I'm pretty sure. It's clearly a comment on the wars being waged but it's also an anthem telling people to fight, which is totally cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The lyrics to "Kings and Queens" are interesting too. The age of man is over. I love their sound as well.Artistic band with lots of material that is left open to interpretation.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jared says: "For us, the name 30 Seconds To Mars has little to do with space, the universe or anything like that. It is a name that works on several different levels. Most importantly, it is a good representation of our sound. It's a phrase that is lyrical, suggestive, cinematic, and filled with immediacy. It has some sense of otherness to it. The concept of space is so overwhelming and all encompassing I doubt there is a song written that doesn't fall within it."

www.angelfire.com...

They like the feel and the sound of it first and foremost...and yet it does, and it doesn't have anything to do with space. ha. That's a trippy answer.

top topics

join