It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one for you "Fuzzy Dot" haters,UFO sighting Gold Coast Queensland Australia...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Heres one thats not just "FUZZY DOTS" IN THE SKY. For those that are sick of those...Theres a few breaks in the video but theres a enough to see what theyre going nuts over..Leave it up to the Aussies to be drinking while taping their UFO sighting...

*CAUTION*STRONG LANGUAGE

edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Best real or hoax UFO video ever. Nice job... AND?/ Those guys sounded "almost" over the top.

I'd have a beer and interview them though.

I'll leave the official version to others.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting vid.

(snip)

edit on 22-4-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: off-topic part removed.
edit on 23/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Flashlight going in and out of focus? sigh

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Flashlight or laser pointer reflecting off the inside of the glass doors / windows. The camera man shakes in sync with the light in a few frames at the beginning and toward the middle of the vid.

IMHO.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 573v0

thanks for the input...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmmm..not sure but..

It looks kinda like a...

Fuzzy dot....

go figure...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

For the first time in over...well along time, I have to say this video rates in the top three of videos that no skeptic can debunk. This is an exclusive I must say. The hand book of the government skeptics and disbelievers will surely have to add another page to this.

If its true, then the owners across the forum world will get that phone call on the red phone, and you most likly will see them come in droves to debunk it. ‘That’s how you can tell if it’s authentic‘.

Good find, especially the close ups, you shouldn’t get one flag on this. Its way above the category of flares and stars and b52 bombers looking for some one in the mountains, as well as planes and the satellite theory.
Even after the owners get the phone call as they come running with there first hand debunking kit ,that the government gave them for videos that slip through the fingers of the watchers, it still wont matter,they will either go with a laser or say its cgi,that still wont do it,impossible. I think this is either a book changing video, or a great hoax.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would say a satellite in geosyncronus "ARRGH!...Fail spelling" orbit above them.

It seems to be catching the sun before the sunrise. And it appears to disapear when the sun reaches a certain point in the horizon.
Since it spins with the earth to stay in sync with Australia the stars behind would make it appear as if it was moving.
I once saw the MIR Space station zip across the night sky and it was similar in size and that was moving. Only visable for a couple of min.
This is just my guess.
I remember when I could party that late. LOL
I'd go into a coma if I tried that now.

edit on 22-4-2011 by DreamVapor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by gdaub23

For the first time in over...well along time, I have to say this video rates in the top three of videos that no skeptic can debunk. This is an exclusive I must say. The hand book of the government skeptics and disbelievers will surely have to add another page to this.

If its true, then the owners across the forum world will get that phone call on the red phone, and you most likly will see them come in droves to debunk it. ‘That’s how you can tell if it’s authentic‘.

You need to take a look at the threads on this board. Most of the ufo videos posted on this board turn out the be fake.

Yes, there always is someone saying initially "looks real.. no way skeptics and disinfo agents are going to debunk this" and than some obvious info comes that it is an obvious hoax. View the hoax section of ATS you'll see what I'm talking about.

Don't blindly believe and be naive.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyDollar

i never said in one way or the other that i thought this to be real..i just find things that people might like and post it for others to view their opinions

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
looked like a planet rising in the sky to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyDollar

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by gdaub23

You need to take a look at the threads on this board. Most of the ufo videos posted on this board turn out the be fake.

Yes, there always is someone saying initially "looks real.. no way skeptics and disinfo agents are going to debunk this" and than some obvious info comes that it is an obvious hoax. View the hoax section of ATS you'll see what I'm talking about.

Don't blindly believe and be naive.

P 5 F 0 S 3
W 0.03 K 13

you have 5 post.

View the hoax section of ATS you'll see what I'm talking about.

You have been here 6 days with 5 post,and your acting as if you have been here for years or working here for years,or working with some one,or some agencie.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hey,

You're right about that. I have been posting for a few days only. However, I have been lurking this forum for months. I finally joined a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyDollar
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hey,

You're right about that. I have been posting for a few days only. However, I have been lurking this forum for months. I finally joined a few days ago.

So what in your mind makes this a hoax?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I'm in oz, but my question is why is there a warning about the language? Its just normal Aussie talk, my grandma talks like that in church.

Also, I liked the video, but I would hardly say its NOT a fuzzy dot in IMO because that's exactly what it looks like to me.

I don't think the title is correct because I don't see a shinny metallic disc or anything.

Thanks for the clip anyways.

edit on 22-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by gdaub23

I'm in oz, but my question is why is there a warning about the language? Its just normal aussie talk, my grandma talks like that in church.

First line.

I agree, but it's the current ATS mentality to "Deny Ignorance, Embrace Petty Language Censorship" these days.
edit on 22-4-2011 by BrokenVisage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

I was thinking the same due to lack of movement, Funny shape thou as he zoomed in,its where you need the old posters, sadly they dont come by here anymore

Wal

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Your Sky shows Venus rising just ahead of the sun at that time. Venus is quite brilliant in that position and consistent with the vid.

And I agree with baddmove. It is a fuzzy dot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join