It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got me a Jizzob!!...That means less time for ATS:(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I only just joined in early March but this site and fellow members have grown on me so much since becoming a member. I have been laid off since last May and I have had nothing in that time that took as much time up as me being on this site...Unemployment blows and I am relieved that I finally found a job worth taking. Its so much stress off my shoulders not having to worry about my benefits running out. Now its goona be up to me to make the money. I always hated wondering every week if they were gonna cut me off. Theres nothing quite like the feeling of not knowing if you'll have money to get through the week if they were to stop wnemployment for any reasons...

I go to back to work on Monday. I am glad and excited to get back to work but its gonna be difficult. Its gonna be hard not only because its been so long since I actually worked but because I wont be able to enjoy ATS as much as I have been able to. Its important to me to be able to know whats going on and wheres a better place for that than ATS? Theres reaaly not many... But anyway,I guess theres more important things in life than conspiracy theories and breaking news. Gotta make a living and its time I get back to doing so...Ill just hae to catch up on the weekends...

I just wanted to thank everyone here for making this a place that I rarely want to leave. Its been fun spending the free time on here and you all have made it very easy for mr to feel comfortable enough to write a thread like this...So after this weekend Ill probably get an hour maybe a day instead of the usual 6 hours to be on here so I guess I'll see you all around, after this weekend,whenever I can escape for a little while to do so...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Congrats on the new job, hope it all goes well and wish you the best with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

WOOT! to the new job!

good luck out there my friend..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Congratulations!! I always hate to see a good contributor go.. or even spend less time, but good luck in all your endeavors, and I am sure we will see you again soon.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Congrats, good man! Jobs are few and far between, in this miserable economy, much less, a good one! Keep it up!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Congrats! I'm so happy for you that you got employment. I wish you the best and hope you fit in with minimal discomfort. This is the first time I've heard of someone getting a job in a long time.

gdaub23 I've enjoyed reading your posts, they are well thought out and written. Looking forward to reading your posts when you have the time to drop in.

Again, I wish you all the best in your new gig. Bless you, very much.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Congrats on the JaZob! Tis not an easy thing to come by these days! I hope it's something you like to do!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Best of everything in your new job. Care to tell us a little about it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

its at the local SYLVANIA plant now known as GTP...Its 13 an hour full time with full benefits
edit on 22-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Congrats, That is GREAT!
I'm Glad you have found a good job, that has to take a lot of worries from you.

Keep at it and you too can me RETIRED,,,, someday like Me and My better half!

new topics

top topics

join