It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals Beginning To Drop Like Fly's In Japan....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just a short video on the animals over in Japan that are dying now because of High Levels Radiation and lack of care...I hope these people stop listening to their lying government and get off that island while they still can....If you see animals dying don't you know you will be dying soon also...

I missed spelled flies but I don't care...Do you?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yea animals tend to die when they dont eat for a whole month

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Is there a sourse to this or just a vid?

Thanx Second

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
jesus
i wonder how much worse can it get

g
d help them people

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I saw another video on ATS of dogs that people left to fend for themselves, made me sick. If I had to evacuate my dog would go with me. I wouldn't leave without him. Same thing for Katrina. Can't believe how selfish and cold people can be

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My cousin lives in Japan, I emailed him about my concerns, he didn't seem to care. Anyhow after about twenty email and loads of ATS threads, hes finally decied to come home. I said he can come live with me for a while.

Moral of that little story; GET YOUR PEOPLE OUT!!!

ALS

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
yea animals tend to die when they dont eat for a whole month

I disagree. Cows eat grass. I assume these cows have some pasture to roam in before hand. Also, they are being fed in the video. If they had eaten nothing for a month I think they would look more malnourished to me.

Are you trying to say that the radiation is not affecting the animals in any way, because I kinda think it would? Consider that cows are eating radioactive grass and they are more susceptible.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
By the time cows get to these places they are fed grains, high protein not grass and such to fatten them up. These cows are dying from radiation sickness. But at least they died without the horrible cruelty they would have other wise. I love cows to me they are sacred, this has been a long time for them to have finally succumbed to the radiation. Were those milk cows? I think the milk was the first thing affected. Poor fellow earthlings.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is a video from the exclusion zone around the Fukushima nuclear plant. The cows and animals did not die from radiation sickness, but died simply from starvation because the residents were all forced to evacuate at a moment's notice and had to leave everything behind. Some farmers kept returning, despite the ban, to feed and check on their livestock.

A lot of the residents are now living in evacuation centers and cannot bring their pets with them.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by memphis11
This is a video from the exclusion zone around the Fukushima nuclear plant. The cows and animals did not die from radiation sickness, but died simply from starvation because the residents were all forced to evacuate at a moment's notice and had to leave everything behind. Some farmers kept returning, despite the ban, to feed and check on their livestock.

A lot of the residents are now living in evacuation centers and cannot bring their pets with them.

This has more to do with lack of water then lack of food.

Without any water, death comes quickly, much faster then lack of food.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
While this is brutal to see this is stricly lack of water and food. If this was radiation sickness would they not be missing a little hair? I would think if we lose what little hair we have you would notice the same percentage of hair missing on a furry animal.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This makes me so sad, animals hold a special place in my heart...poor things

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hardly a surprise that everything is dying in Japan. I think it may be too early to attribute these deaths directly to radiation, but there is little doubt that there will be many, many deaths to come that will be caused by the fallout - Animals and humans.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redstripe1229

They may or may not have pasture to roam in, depends on the farm, some don't pasture feed their cows...well, at least around here they don't I don't know about Japan. But it WOULD take longer than a month for a cow to starve to death.

Now, the water on the other hand, they would die quite quickly without...just like anyone or anything would
edit on 23-4-2011 by onyx718 because: forgot about water
derp

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

depends on whether they're meat cows or dairy cows actually, dairy cows do frequently graze...I know it's off topic but i just watched that video with some girl talking about how no cows eat grass anymore....hahha yeah, they do.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
By the time cows get to these places they are fed grains, high protein not grass and such to fatten them up. These cows are dying from radiation sickness. But at least they died without the horrible cruelty they would have other wise.

You'd rather suffer from radiation sickness for a month or two, rather than a quick cut to the throat? You're weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Who's to say that the owners didn't want to save them?

Maybe they were caught off guard and they couldn't save them?

Don't be so sure here. This was a disaster that was NOT expected by the people it harmed.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That's bad.. I also feel for anyone living at the westcoast as around this time the bulk of radioactivity should be making landfall as an invisible cloud. About a little more than a year from now it would be struck yet again, the radioactive spill should reach the westcoast by water. Ofcourse the whole world will get some pollution but it appears the west coast is getting the bulk of it, besides Japan obviously.

Not sure about the source but I've seen similar prediction charts:
enenews.com...

edit on 25/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

they don't even get a quick cut to the throat anymore, its a bolt through the brain, quick, painless, humane...quite the opposite of this, whatever is going on

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
jesus
i wonder how much worse can it get

g
d help them people

never mind the people, what about all the wild life in japan
what will they do?
let the humans suffer, they caused it after all, right?
just my 2 cents

top topics

join