It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over Tilibisi,Georgia...4/22/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tilibisi is the largest city in Georgia and also has Tilibisi International Airport,the largest international airport in the state..So you be the judge...Airplanes!?!?...or the Unexplained/UFO'S???

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Blurry dots! These things are everywhere!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

exactly...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

Indeed. You'd think that on reviewing their capture these *****s [strike that word] would realize that they only managed to video some blurry dots.

Actually, even the most cursory research reveals that Earth is experiencing an extremely heavy blurry-dot invasion. But I suppose it would be too much to ask for the posters to exclaim: "You gotta see this! Video of blurry dots!"

Yeah. In my dreams....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Seems' there are alot of these Video's popping up on youtube lately.
So much so that people look real quick then forget about 2 min later. Their almost old hat now.
Wish I could see something at least like this.
Never had a sighting to report.
Am I the only one not seeing these?
If they are happening this much lately, I gonna start having a few beers on the back porch and start watching the skies. Well...when it warms up a little more here. Still a little nippy at night.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dots are cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I kinda like the way they sort of go into an incomplete constellation of Orion formation

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

Yeah, laugh it up now. Blurry-face aliens have been appearing on popular network shows like Cops for years! You'll be sorry when the Pixelationists from Planet Smudge vaguely reveal themselves, once you stop squinting...

On topic, they seem too close and slow, too much in formation, to be planes. But I can't even tell how big they are.
edit on 22-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamVapor

I've never seen blurry dots or cow mutilations or gray alien insectoids from Mercury either

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I've never seen blurry dots or cow mutilations or gray alien insectoids from Mercury either
reply to post by PennKen2009

Thank you for your support. I feel your pain.
But dang it!
Our time will come!

p.s. I could forgo the cattle mutillation. EEEwwww!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

you are probably right,but possibly not....from watching 'triange 'ufo's' for many years I would say there are 2 manouvering around each other.You do not get lights in the sky for no reason like you dont get cheese in the fridge without first buying some.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Pretty interesting, some of those go straight up and down reverse direction etc...best idk wtf vid in a while

2nd line

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
These don't look like planes at all. If they are, the pilots are drunk. I reckon if I looked out side and saw that i would probably think the UFOs are here

top topics

join